Techniques in trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Techniques in trading

Oh, I often check the market, especially when trading takes place during the day, an average of 3-4 hours I check the market once. And on normal days, I'm about 7-8 hours later

On 12/2/2019 at 10:10 AM, Hamk said:

Anytime you are free you should be checking the market, if you trade the hour chart, every 1 hour or two hours you should check, if it is the daily chart then check daily

I cannot focus my attention on the market and if you want to be a good trader, you need to watch more exchanges so you can make conclusions about the currencies you must have the opportunity to profit from. deal. You should have an appropriate timeline so you can test the market properly.

You need to check the market every hour if you are an investor in the market and if you are just stranded, you should check every 4 hours at least, so the time to verify your deals or your analysis of the market changes.

If you are addicted to crypto then this is obvious that your day don't start without checking the market and I think there are specific time period to check the market . But try to do it often if you don't wanna miss anything .

32 minutes ago, Justin.m said:

I am very intersted on treading. But i dont know how to treading. I hav not any knowledge in treading. I think many tenicq for access in crypto treding. 

There are various techniques and lots of tricks to use in trading. It is not possible to explain all of them in one post. I recommend you to start gathering information about main techniques like short term and long term. When you learned about these methods and tried them with some coins, then you can start learning about delicate tips and tricks that can help you to make the wisest decisions in any trading situation. To make progress safely, you must start with longer periods of trading and reduce it little by little. Don't start all of a sudden with day trading because it is hard for you to handle at the beginning.

Day exchanging, position exchanging, swing exchanging, and scalping are four mainstream dynamic exchanging approaches.

Day Trading. Day exchanging is maybe the most notable dynamic exchanging style.

Position Trading. Some really consider position exchanging to be a purchase and-hold technique and not dynamic exchanging. ...

Swing Trading

Scalping.

read more about above techniques

In this situation and in a trading platform like this, I don't think there is a time you can't trade been it in the day or in nights. So only what you need to is to fixe a free time frame of your own convenience to check your trade moves.

I think we should follow price movements according to the market situation and its movement. Sometimes it ignites and is fiery. It must be followed up minute by minute and sometimes it cools. It is enough once a day or several times, and sometimes it is volatile. It must be monitored at one hour several times 3 or 4 times.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

i usually check the market situation every 3/4 hours when the market is calm, but i have some price alerts so if there is a huge movement i immediately check when the alert pop ups on my phone.

Edited by Rickso

I check the market whenever I could check it, if I am available to access it, I will definitely check it, but I often do this for about every 1 hour. Of course I will not be able to check it if there are things that I am doing, most likely if I have a class on that time. I also often watch and review the trades that are made for a certain coin.

nMvFbuZ.png

To start with you should study technological research in addition to study the correct way to learn to read this promotes, therefore you have to be into the promotes just about every small or maybe just about every time, it is quite enjoyable, but it desires fortitude in addition to practical knowledge, usually, people eliminate your hard-earned dollars

In my opinion you can find business success by following some strategies. Strategies are very important for business. You can do more by technique.

You can start from the currencies that rise and fall quickly and then convert them to the main currencies where the decline and rise are relatively slow

On 1/17/2020 at 1:01 AM, Xenofever1 said:

The good trading or the technique in trading is that monitor the market,  the convertion of sigital currency is dynamic so you just need a perfect time be patient and pick the right time for trading, ypu maya lso trade in Yobit. It is a good platform.

A first-class approach to trading is to anticipate your charges more in the market, rather than paying market fees. You will also speak with professional agents so they can assist you in forecasting. I no longer think there are any uncommon procedures. Basically, we expect your cost to be greater than the sales price offered for program analysis

It depends on many factors like the coin you are trading on, the term and the liquidity in the market, personally I check it every 4-6 hours because I think it is a sufficient time in which moves can happen 

Your eyes must be front of your computer to watch the prices in every 20 minutes if you can do that. Prices are changing like every minute and you must learn how to trade if you need to be a successful in trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/18/2019 at 4:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

It's really depend on your trading way you choose if you trade daily or time by time, but in general the best frame you should analyze the 4 hours and 8 hours 

For me, I check the market price every 4 hours, and every person according to the way he traded, can determine the appropriate time

THINK POSITIVE

Don't spread all your time to watch all market you can do it once by day to see all coins but i have install some applications to get all the time notification every time we have 5% i have notified that's how to get information

You always need to engage yourself with different style of Trading and it will be benefits for us to have a good trading skills

6 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

You always need to engage yourself with different style of Trading and it will be benefits for us to have a good trading skills

It is good to try everything when we are young, in this matter let say newbies, but when we grow up we have no room for trials, only working for real and hard sticking to one strategy that worked best during our trials.

Welcome with me
You can specify the time to check the market condition according to your trading strategy, if you are trading on the hourly chart, every one or two hours you should check the market
As such, it depends on the currency you are trading on and the duration of the trade

There are many techniques on trading. in my opinion main technique for trading that you should understand the pattern of every coins price up and down by that way you can get a good amount of profit.

It is usually genuine that will. Along with I think that will I'm going to undertake it. I do think our nation has a very observe of our own exchanging deals. To ensure you can course your rate of our own loose change.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/16/2019 at 3:54 AM, Moneykiller said:

there is no such technical work to do to do trade because if you can have any skills regarding this market then you can't have anything in return first and last rule is to know how and when to invest.

Using the time to trade and invest small amounts day by day, we can make a small but safer profit when we are at a loss, so that we can raise money in the future when we have Some experience with cryptocurrencies, moreover, don't be greedy because that can make you lose profit. I believe I am not greedy. When I receive profit according to my daily value, I will stop trading and execute it again tomorrow.