How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

On 10/31/2019 at 10:11 AM, Great Commander said:

That was the rising years of bitcoin since it was release in 2009. Look how far you are now on, almost 5 years. I wish I know it since then so I can learn more from it and avoid bad results. 

Yeah that was the year bitcoin was created for the public use but for me i hear about bitcoin from a forum like that which some persons were talking about and i have to search about it my self for one or two reasons.  many persons were all saying how wish the knew about it they would have made money on it. earlier. 

1 minute ago, Mizan1318 said:

I heard about bitcoin the first time when my friend was trading it. But I never believe that bitcoin was real. When I started adopting bitcoin that is when I fully believe that bitcoin is real.....

Yeah my friend not only you many persons out there also  never believe in bitcoin they all saw it as a scam currency even till now as we are talking there are many persons too who are still bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general as a scam curreny

I was still in high school, a friend talked to me about the subject, we were teenagers so after thinking if it was a good investment we decided not to (big mistake!), Since we were looking for (like every teenager) extra money quickly.

I think most of us find bitcoin by searching the way of earning money on internet. I am in search of this term from 2016 and find bitcoin at that time. I think if i have searched or found it in early 2013 or 14 i will definitely have better than today.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Actually when I first heard bitcoin I was immediately intrigued by it. I searched for it right away and to  know if it is true or not because others say it is true but others say it is scammed. 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

At first my friend will told me about this market and on that time i don,t know that the crypto market is going to be famous so much like this and now the market is going to be high day by day and peoples will know about this and they invest their money in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A long time ago a friend invited me to a page to win btc, it earned much more than now of course, but only sold because he thought it would not take a value like now, and I only regret it.

I ran into this technology in performance Freebit.co, in that case I discovered some projects anywhere I tied and in progress to earn nearly coins through Airdrops, folks were my beginnings.

It was 2013 at what time it went to 1k! At that time I happening scholarship its architecture and dynamics

It was 2013 at could you repeat that? time it went to 1k! At that time I experience research its architecture and dynamics

It was 2013 at could you repeat that? time it went to 1k! At that time I experience research its architecture and dynamics

I first heard about bitcoin in 2016 from a friend, a friend of mine made several thousand dollars from the growth of its price, although he thought that bitcoin would never grow in price.

I have heared about Bitcoin nearly 3 years ago from my University teacher, then I researched about it and found it very interesting. From that day I am in in this field.

I first learned about Bitcoin from a friend of mine 2 years ago.  At first I had no idea about it.  However when I search for details on crypto forums and work in this forum.  This is really great for me.

I learn bitcoin when some friends introduced this to me. When I was a jobless man seeking work in Internet. That's why I immidialtly search this on internet and find some groups of bitcoin enthusiasts. 

In my first week of work I earn almost 0.01 USD and see this in my local bitcoin wallet. But I don't disspoint because I believed that I will earn more here. Then I try to find many ways to earn more bitcoin. And I discover forum which is BTCT or Bitcointalk that give more knowledge to me and what is bitcoin really is. And then I try to join in Bounty Campaign that give opportunities to my carrier here in crypto currency world because I earn huge amount of money here. And then I leave bitcointalk because of high rank requirements to earn and most of bounty giving low payment with many months of working. That's why I joined here in cryptotalk to share my knowledge and to earn also. 

I don't member how it is because at that time  it is not that big news actually . I heard about  bitcoin randomly then I learned about blockchain and  the other currency .

On 10/5/2019 at 1:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

I've read about Bitcoin in the news for first time. This publication wasn't talking at all about what Bitcoin was, just called it internet money and was basically implying it was a scam that we should avoid. Sadly I was in a difficult situation and didn't spent much time to find out about Bitcoin and skipped to the next news. Back in 2017 when we reached 1000$ again, I had to give it a better look and find out what Bitcoin was about. So I got involved and my life as well haven't been the same since then.

I heard bitcoin since 2013 or 2014 but I just started in 2016 because of the influence of my colleagues and that time is like the golden era of bitcoin because the price of it reach in million when I convert it in my country currency.

We have an anecdote about the way we were given the tune in Bitcoin. Through this story you can work effectively Bitcoin People's Group has been supported by different people from different parts of the world, which means

Thank you for creating this topic. Personally, I had heard about bitcoin through my cousin, who was interested in working on advertising sites and discovered bitcoin by accident .

On 10/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

I was using Facebook where i have heard about this, and than i got a  lot of knowledge here.

It was four years ago i noticed some students were talking about bitcoin in my college and i became curious about that... After googling and visiting different websites i gradually started gathering knowledge about bitcoin

On 10/20/2019 at 12:23 PM, dana33 said:

That was 5-6 years ago i think, when i was searching something on google and bitcoin is one of the result. So i find many information about it and curious about bitcoin. That's my first time know about bitcoin

Oh really? I don't think that bitcoin is so popular. It is not very famous on my country that's why I kbow it for a very long time. I know bitcoin 2 to 3 months ago and after all I start researching on it. 

On 10/17/2019 at 1:27 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

It was five years ago that my friend was talking about it and was trying to explain me how mining works, I really feel sorry for myself that I didn't invested in those times

I know but   that was the rising  years  of bitcoin  since it was released in 2009 , look how far  you are now on , almost  5 year ,  was thinking  about it and was trying  to explain  me how mining  works  , i really feel sorry for myself  that i did not investment in those times .

Somewhere in 2012, I decided to go online and I got bitcoin in advertising, I looked at what it was and read about it, decided to buy 2 bitcoins, completely forgot about them. In 2016, I saw news about $ 20,000 per coin and immediately ran to sell. My best investment in life.

While browsing on Facebook, I saw that a person in a group shared a post with a free money title. There he was talking about the stellar airdrop. The first coin I earned in my life was stellar that day.I later turned my stellar coin into a blockchain.info wallet on a stock exchange that I forgot its name.