Cryto debit cards - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

Cryto debit cards

Currently they do exist and they give many benefits depending on the amount you want to deposit, they even give you benefits like Netflix accounts and others.
It would not be bad to try them, I will do it when I arrive in my country with the benefits they indicate.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've heard the crypto.com cards are used a lot but I didn't have the pleasure to own one. They have some system that need you to buy their token and stake it and I didn't want to buy a coin that is valuation was so high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I will not use debit cards for many reasons. I have bankcards and they do this job without me paying fees. I don't pay for these cards the bank gave them for free. I also have crypto wallet on my phone and if there is someone accepting I will prefer to buy from their shop. But I will still try to find the best price to buy and not pay any fee if possible. For me crypto is an investment. If I spend today and buy everything I see, I will lose as after time pass I could buy more.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:08 AM, Migo said:

Is there a real crypto debit card? If yes I never heard about it, honestly, but why not, but it will take some time to generalize this idea, if they launched a crypto card so the bitcoin is legal in all the countries 

I have heard about bitcoins atm launches in some countries and if the atm machine need atm card then we can says this card as atm card but debit card is a new idea for crypto currencies and in this time the banks not accepting these crypto currencies because of their business with fiat .😘

I think there are so many ways that cryp[to is bringing in crypto and cards, and even lending stations that are showing this kind, we need to really work and put together this cards I think one of the best is nexo. There are so many other stations even binance has their own , there are cards for crypto and we need to check on them I think its a good idea

Crypto debit cards is the best option through which we can make easily withdraw and we will get cash easily. Crypto is a great and best market in the world and soon it is going to be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The presence of encrypted debit cards means that some governments have adopted cryptocurrencies and that these currencies have become legally covered, and this in itself is a good thing. I have not yet heard about encrypted debit cards, as I think that the payment system in cryptocurrencies will not take this step due to price fluctuations.

I did not use, but as time passes and businesses and countries begin to accept cryptocurrencies, it will be as common as the debit and credit cards that we use today. Progress towards this point is not going to slow down. I don't know how long it will take but it will be a reality. For example crypto.com is pulling out your card.

• +1 1

I am answered again to another post about crypto cards. I am finde them very useful and it is something very cool to have and it can too help with adoption because other when we are pay will see the card and the logo like the Binance or the Bitcoin and will think again about what is this they have notice. This is the trick to increase adoption.

• +1 1

I have never used one and it needs to pay some money to get one that I am not willing to lose to a crypto card. I prefer to use these dollars to buy more Bitcoin. We can lower our expense today and with Bitcoin we can expect a long term rise that will allow us to buy a lot more later. Hold.

• +2 2

Cryptocurrencies are gaining more and more popularity every day and it is natural that the fields of cryptography expand. Encrypted debit cards may appear in circulation soon and will pay for purchases and services in cryptocurrencies using this card and the cryptocurrency debit card is a recent development in the blockchain world, it is the same plastic card that you use. The regular debit card, but it has the encrypted currency, and one of the advantages that facilitate the life of the owners of cryptocurrencies. You can also put or withdraw the cryptocurrency as easily as any other currency through the atm

• +1 1

I've never used a crypto debit card and haven't gotten one yet. I think it's better to develop an app that can pay for any cryptocurrency, by using a QR code. There are already too many cards in the wallet so if cryptocurrency is still using cards, in my opinion it is not efficient.

• +2 2

Crypto debit cards are cards made to store crypto and can be used at cryptocurrency ATMs. I have never used a crypto debit card, in my opinion this is a very good breakthrough for the crypto world, this makes it easier for crypto users to transact using an ATM machine. Going forward, I hope that the adoption of crypto debit cards will continue to grow around the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/6/2020 at 8:04 PM, Whited35 said:

I have not used crypto debit card but I have ordered a card from the Coindeal another exchange from the Malta.The card is scheduled to send me in a month. They are offering excellent rewards for ordering the card on the exchange. 

Is there any kind of this thing,but I have never heard about this. If the crypto debit card in introduce then it's a very helpful step taken by the moderaters. But it will take a time. But if this happens then through crypto cards Bitcoin will be accepted by all over the world.

I know about the debit cards that are using crypto. I don't plan on getting one but I know that they are used by some people and it helps them to buy what they want using their crypto. This is probably done by people that own a lot in crypto and don't want to have anything in their bank at all. It seems to be a good idea but maybe we need to push for actual adoption on the merchant side.

• +2 1

I am reading the comments and there are many people that don't know about Crypto Debit Cards. Just to inform them there are these cards that are being used right now:

• Crypto.com Card
  • Coinbase Card
  • BlockCard
  • Binance Card
  • Bitpay
  • TenX Card
  • Plutus Card

There are even more but these are the most important and most used today.

• +3 1

On 11/17/2019 at 12:31 AM, soupster said:

Have you ever used a crypto prepaid/debit card before ? If so how would you rate the card? Is it as good as the ordinary conventional cards? Also could you give me a list of crypto prepaid cards which you think are the best currently working.

Seriously I have never used crypto debit and credit card I habe read articles about crypto debt/credit cards from exchanges who are now officially issued in specific regions. Where I am now don't have this facility but want to experience this ,this is very convenient for account holders to travel with crypto card and no need wallet or fiat currency after this. 

• +2 1

I remember having used the electronic Neteller card and sincerely they are very useful, especially for minors who require a means to pay online without transforming the funds into fiat currency.

They are basically the same as a normal debit card, only financed with cryptocurrencies.

I think currently the best is the binance card.

Binance is promoting its cards, I think it would be interesting because it would be an excellent alternative to exchange our digital money, to real money.  

I haven't used any but read reviews about the crypto.com card and there are some debit cards launched by Coinbase and Binance exchanges. I don't know what fees they need and when it comes to payment option I would like to use crypto wallets instead of cards.

This is a new information for me friend. The idea is really great. I think the upcoming improvement and  development in terms of cryptocurrency would really make this possible and the government would make the legal acceptance hopefully.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto debit card can be used only if these cryptocurrencies are adopted by the government for the local payments but in countries which do not have any regulation regarding cryptocurrencies debit cards cannot work.

• +3 1

On 11/16/2019 at 8:31 PM, soupster said:

Have you ever used a crypto prepaid/debit card before ? If so how would you rate the card? Is it as good as the ordinary conventional cards? Also could you give me a list of crypto prepaid cards which you think are the best currently working.

Yes there is crypto debit card which is provided for some eligible countries by some websites. Anyway, I have none yet and not planning to have one. Its good anyway but some has high fees for using their cards to withdraw anywhere in the world.

this idea is in table for years and some of the wallets/exchanges providing this feature for users. most popular website that offers crypto debit card is crypto.com and you can get cashback with your spendings on debit card

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day