Allow me to lock my topics - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

Of course I should allow my subject to lock because if I ever post something wrong and if someone follows it, he will post it wrong and if I keep my subject locked, they will not be able to easily see it and they will not post wrong.

Well this is a good idea, mostly for those members that topic are really knowledgeable, they can lock it purposely because they dont want the scammers to take over it.

11 hours ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

i want to appeal that head of this website should banned copy and paste option. It is not only for earning but we also try to increasing our grammar skill. 

I am sorry bro I know I have some grammars mistake. But I do not copy anyone's post. So if you think  I copied other post than I am sorry. I will try my best to overcome my mistakes.

You cannot do this because this forum has rules and moderators who have the right to delete and lock topics. we just need to make a good post and then give up the rest it to the moderator.

In my opinion, we have all the control to react or comments on any topics.

I am checking first if the posts is relevant and constructive otherwise I will not participate.

I only join to those legit educators as I am still newbie.

Being newbie in this forum doesn’t mean we can acts like babies. I better ask frankly questions and admit that I know nothing.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, hexwin said:

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

This is good especially if the original thread is meant to educate only and not to have discussions. Locking a thread that needs continuous discussion would not be plausible. Though the ability to self-moderate a topic is a nice addition to the forum.

Yes i am also agreed with you.I think this ue is very good idea.Admin and should locked old topics.Because there are so many spammers started cooy paste on this forum

If you the admins allows the members to lock their topic, i think its good because it can lessen the spammers, and the topic will not be ruined by other members who always really spam.

I didn't try this option but it is needed to start to stop replying to any topic by the topic creator. there are many old topics where don't need to make any reply.

This is very much needed to lock the topic by myself as there are many old topics and where don't need any new reply and admins are not locking the topics.

I can agree to this sentiment, if the topic you have posted has already been answered then you must have the ability to declare it as closed or locked to avoid people from spamming it even though a conclusion has already been found but I think that should be the extent of self moderation as others might abuse these privileges. 

Different man have different mind.Some users always try to copying post,so locking system can be applied here,if the specific authority think,locking system will be good,then it can be applied.              

delete all the thread is not a good idea.if spammer comment is identified on any thread moderators can delete the reply from the post.the thread should be same and also with constructive reply.like this we don't need to lock and the post will be vailable

On 11/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

Thank

Even your topic is good and interesting when someone shit posting and spamming meaning your post will also get deleted???

Maybe your post doesnt meet the criteria or there's a problem on it coz i dont think admins will do that. Why do they need to delete your useful topic if they can delete those spammers comments.

I can understand what you're trying to say but I don't think we need any option like that because it is the job of the moderators and if they think that kind of option is needed they will add it. As far as I have seen here the moderators are really active and they are doing their work in the best way. Also there's one more thing. Before deleting or reporting I think everyone should check the time of same topic posts and by that we can understand which one was posted first. Thank you.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:15 PM, Muniru said:

agreed spammers and scammers must be kicked out of this platform.The moderators are liability a fantastic go to work and scrutinizing the platform exceptionally enormously all right

Good idea my friend but how can be identified the spammers and scammers within this platform is in their part of the members thank you

1 minute ago, Meemah said:

Yeah it will be good to be able to lock our topics when we see the number of spammers or when people are spamming our post. 

Yes it's good because I realised that the number of spammers are usually increasing

There would be some reason behind which caused to delete your topic it may be that your topic was not useful or the admins/moderators would not get satisfied from it i would suggest you that try to improve your topics with useful contents. 

I think thats a great idea, allowing us to lock us topic. so that spammers will be mad and live the forum. because spammers are really  the main problem of the forum.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:24 AM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

Thanks

I think that will be good if they lock some of topics here there are a lot of topic here and posted on last year so it is better to have fresh topic.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

4 hours ago, Asikur Rahman said:

I agree with you, you are right. I knew that.

do you also experience the same thing? because I quite often report people who are spam but suddenly my post also reduced.