Allow me to lock my topics - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:07 AM, Sujon33 said:

I think there's a problem with your post.Admin and moderators delete post for some reason.They dont delete post without any reason.So before posting you should check your post is right or not             

I also think so the admin or moderator delete the post if the post is useless and if the post break the rules of this forum . so try to make creative post here.

I doubt that we will have this opportunity. Only moderators and administrators can do this to prevent users from abusing this feature. Sorry man.

locking topics somehow useful especially to stop those nonsense comments,but sometimes we need to ve considerate also with others especially the comers to earn also and have the chance to answer that topic.

• +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:54 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

Thanks

It would be helpful and very much user friendly if the owner of the topic could delete spam post of an individual and report to admins or moderators ,so the mods can look into it ...analyse and decide whether to pay or not to the reported post. As everybody suffers because of one individual .

At this point you have a lot of people copying and pasting it is a very annoying thing, and they should be stopped from doing these things

I have a confusion on topic xan anyone clear it if all guys are making topics there are any benefit because count is counting on comment not on topics so what benefits of topic maker.

Oh I just read earlier to a posts stating that there is now a lock my topic setting. I hope you can find it. It's in the beginner section I guess. Locking topic is a way for us to have privacy in it which is really a must have.

The option to lock a topic is now available to a treadstarter, this topic should be locked by now since it is no longer relevant. It would be a shame if this topic is riddled with useless reply.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I also agree with you. I would also like to give this forum a locking system so that no bad things happen. And stay safe. Also I saw an option about lock. Please tell us if anyone knows of its use.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:24 PM, hexwin said:

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

Thanks

I am against spam and posts motivated only by profit. However, I also don't like reporting. Let the moderators do their work. Everyone has their job. Cordialy.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

My friend, even if there is an issue left for you or another person that is open and spam comes to him, the supervisors will warn him or ban it for sure without compromise.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That will be good cause it will give us the privilege and the right to stop people from spamming our post. And again when it reach the maximum number of post made we can just lock it. 

It is actually a good idea that users may lock their own topics, for example the particular question in the topic is already answered in the thread then to avoid repetitive replies we are able to lock the topic in our own.

15 hours ago, Safwan said:

If this will help to reduce numbers of spammers then I also support the feature to be added in the forum. 

spammers will spam, we can not stop them completely, but we can reduce it. I think admin should more conscious about it. if they do it properly no spammers will available in this forum.

Good afternoon mates,yeah its a good idea for us members of the forum and as creators of our post to have the right to lock our post.It seems a good idea but it up to the administrators if they will grant it.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:57 AM, Janifa said:

This option should add. If we lock our topic no one can post on our topic and spammers also can not spam. I think this will be best option. Admin should think about it. 

image.thumb.png.d24ee9b5f665ce5e6b1ff9672bf26dad.png

There is already the option to lock the topic we have created to avoid scam and repetitive comments, i closed my post when is not longer relevant and i hope everyone does the same,    👉 check the screenshot

To Lock your topic: ➡️ Click on Moderation Actions ➡️ Click on Lock

It also gives you the option to Delete your Topic

I think it is better way to make your account keep. If you do the lock topic then it will avoid spam and avoid the deletion of the account.

Its a good point but i think all copy/ pasted topics they all been deleted by the moderators themselves and thats why they pay only for useful posts, that means they check the post well before reward it or delete it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Why do you want to lock your topics? Even if your topic is old, it may still be interesting to new members and if it is locked, they will not be able to express their ideas about your topic or ask questions about its content. If you are tired of spammers, you should report them and their posts will be deleted. Let others find your topic and prevent it from being buried behind new topics because if no one make posts in any topic, it will not be seen in first pages of any section.

I don't think this is a good idea. Most of the time many people here are wanted to share their knowledge about in a certain topic so if we can closed our topic anytime ,they can't reply to it and their idea will become useless because they couldn't share it.

On 11/15/2019 at 1:24 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

Thanks

Of course they will reported for the reason of foolish behavior to steal contents or repeat them it is so bad while the forum contains many niches they can post in in their own ways but they are lazy and don't respect the rules within they are clearly and pinned 

I agree with you brother.Nowadays some spammers are trying to come in this field.But it's bad news for the spammers now the forum had increased time duration of posting.Now they to wait more.I think it's a good decision taken by admins which will reduce the amount of spammers in.the forum.