What will happen if all Bitcoins have already been mined? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

What will happen if all Bitcoins have already been mined?

On 4/30/2020 at 3:52 AM, Mondaysonday said:

I think this will be difficult that all Bitcoin mined to finish,this will bring Bitcoin market price going to increase double to continue it's development

It will not be that difficulty, 18 millions coins have been mined already and only 3 millions are left to mine.

Chances are that not all workers of these mines to support bitcoin will have a problem this time. There will be someone who will reserve a certain value store of BTC like putting 10 percent on one of the preservatives some time lapse. You will find that he has retired more than his salary before. It may continue again and degrees higher

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't believe that all bitcoin would be mined in only 2140, just look how current crypto market is growing, I guess that in 2040 all bitcoin would be already mined.

I think that is difficult to happen and if that happens, miners will stop working, but there are still a lot of bitcoin quantities that have been mined and can be used in trading and investment, and supply and demand will remain what determines the price of the currency.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking about this but if at all Bitcoin will be fully mined that means the value of Bitcoin may spring up to another dimension, but I don't think Bitcoin will be fully mined so easily. 

Maybe price of bitcoin will really pump because it will only be cycle in the crypto market. Also i think trading will be more source of money since you are trading existing bitcoin only. Still i have many ideas in my mind about when crypto is all done mined. 

On 4/25/2020 at 2:25 PM, Treat1234 said:

Nothing will happen to bitcoin when all coins are mined, it will be a good way to even reward the miners with the transaction fees , but some miners will give up their hunting

Yes bro I think small miners give up their hunting because small miners cannot afford this expensive mining, when bitcoin reward decrease, when we entire in 2140 then almost bitcoin reward is very very low so don't think in future mining is profitable.

• +3 1

If all the bitcoins are mined the price of bitcoin will be so high only few people would hold the coin and miners can mine other altcoins like ethereum. But it would take more than century to mine all the bitcoin.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, Paranoxxx said:

I don't care about what will happen when all Bitcoins are mined, I will not experience that. What should happen? I think the amount of BTC is restricted and when all BTC are mined nothing will happen.

If they will mine all of cryptocurrencies then I think that the cryptocurrencies will be affected so they should not just mine a cryptocurrency that fast and they should not completely mine a cryptocurrency because it can affect other cryptocurrencies 

Now if all bitcoin is mined then the price of bitcoin will start to decrease a lot Mining affects the crypto market and lowers the price of each currency. In that case it is better to stay away from our mines when it comes to investing in bitcoin.

Actually the year which all bitcoin will be mined is still very far from , and most of us won't even experience it, while some of us must have become very old , so I think it's nothing to worry about , when that time comes alternative will be made for miners to still earn.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I think after all bitcoin mined Bitcoin price will increase because maximum coins supplies is not fixed only Bitcoin and hard fork coins supply is fixed. So peoples will buy Bitcoin and that time Bitcoin will not pump and dump too much.

If the Bitcoin have been completely mined then the supply and demand will be overwhelmed and it might cause some problems in Bitcoin itself but it will still be great for the miners that continued to mine a cryptocurrencies and they could earn more 

There are 21 million of Bitcoins available for the users and every single Bitcoin is not mine by a single user as the price of a single Bitcoin is too high so the Bitcoin are subdivided into the parts which are then Mined by the users so it will take too much of time to mine all the 21 million Bitcoins but if all the Bitcoins get mined then users need to work with the mined Bitcoins only in future. 

I think that bitcoin will continue to exist even after all of the coin is in operation and all of it has been mined. Perhaps there will no longer be an opportunity to make use of the mining hardware and software for cpu mining, however there will still be miners that are required in order to facilitate the transactions and therefore there will still be money to be made from bitcoin. Also i think that the mining hardware will be used in other crypto at this point, with the primary one still being bitcoin, as it is the oldest and highest valued crypto. I do not see this changing in a while, unless a much better technological advancements comes out after all bitcoin has been mined.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I really believe that when the last BTC is mined, the price of BTC may be through the roof, it will be an asset to have and those who own it will have a good capital in their hands. Perhaps on the other hand it is so expensive that nobody wants to pay for it and it disappears. As for the miners at that time they will live on the fees and the cost of the same will be high if they decide to keep the network running. Anyway, leave a little bit of BTC for our children and grandchildren in the future and perhaps in 2014 they will be millionaires. That will be our legacy.

This would completely turn the market and the work of all exchanges,because the bitcoin rate would not depend on different economic systems ,but simply on the fact that suddenly a person decided to merge their capital and then the rate soared and Vice versa and it would be all the time and it just sooner or later led to a complete collapse of bitcoin,if not worse ,

• +1 1

As i know there is no way to mine ALL bitcoins. After 120 years it will last one last bitcoin, which will never be mined. But am not sure. And of course when all bitcoin will be mined the price will increase a lot. The more time miners work the less bounty they will get by mining
PS:pls,like my comment,ty

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information mate. It's really helpful. I think the possibility is quite good. The fact is that the demand can varry according to people's choice of coin . If they get good price with new coins it would be great.

• +2 1

I expect a huge rise in prices, which will help miners bear the cost of mining until reaching 21 million pieces, but it will not happen in the year 2140.

It will take longer than that. Mining becomes more difficult every period, but it will not be impossible one day

I am thought about it and if I was a miner, then it will need a very higher fee to keep mining. I am also read this is happen in 2140 and not any time closer. It is seem that we will not know what will happen after so many years later though. Anything can change as Bitcoin is code in a software.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Miner fees are rising and I think that as Satoshi expected, after all the Bitcoins have been mined, the network profitability will count only in fees as it will have reached a very wide status that would mean profitability is ensured for participants. New bitcoins and their price is important to miners today and perhaps they wouldn't be increasing if there wasn't this reward.

• +2 1

I have read about thoughts for what to do and it can be said that there will be a miner revolt earlier than that if price of Bitcoin doesn't cover for running profitable. There are thoughts from miners to promote an agenda to create more rewards for them and change the code of the halving too. These are on very beginner level today but four years later they will appear after the next halving.

• +1 1

If the world supply of Bitcoin is tapped out to last of the available 21M,

Probably that would be the end of the bitcoin hierarchy

However, it's possible that another bitcoin's protocol will be introduced in other to allow for a larger supply before then. 

On 11/20/2019 at 8:47 PM, BatR70 said:

"What will happen if all Bitcoins have already been removed?"

Bitcoin itself gives you the answer to your question. The code includes the adjustment in the difficulty of mining. When the last BTC has been generated, it will self-correct after 2016 blocks, in order to correspond to the number of miners left in the network. This and the increase in the speed of calculation of computers today to the year that this event happens, from the last BTC mined, I believe that the continuity of the Bitcoin network will be guaranteed, even knowing that the mining profits will only come from our commissions for transactions.

There will be millions of users making transactions that I cannot see.

It seems to me an excellent answer and I think that it happened, seeing everything from a technical point of view. The network will have to adapt although if we are honest they are only speculations because I do not think anyone is alive when this happens, if the estimate is for 2140

• +2 1

I think it would look like the same as the minerals being mined already. Think of it as a rare ore being mined underground and there is no other thing left. I would say that the possibility of its rarity would increase and make its price range to increase as well. This kind of thing is only normal since the quantity of this crypto currency could not be produced and mined anymore. This means that the people who manages to hold them would be able to make its price range to make up on what is inside of their mind.

• +3 1

In case nothing changes we will see problems appearing sooner than later. I don't expect the last Bitcoin to be mined for miners to ask for changes. They will not be mining if Bitcoin is not valued very high and the new Bitcoin rewards are not profiting them to keep running. This is known and the rise of Bitcoin in demand can stall sometime as perhaps all of these investors may not be interested to keep holding for twenty years.

• +4 1