The future of Bitcoin and Altcoins - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwalkerz

The future of Bitcoin and Altcoins

The promotion of Bitcoin and Old Coin is very bright and one of the reasons is that its demand is gradually increasing in the market and its popularity is also increasing slowly and also by gradually becoming a well known to the peopleThe popularity is growing, which suggests that its future is very good

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 8:48 PM, niroblm said:

I think Bitcoin and altcoin has very bright future.Day by day its user increase and it is digital system. in future government will accept it legally 

As long as many people who participate in altcoin bitcoin have a very good future so the future benchmarks of both are related to their members so if the digital system is good and suitable for everyone then I'm sure forever bitcoin and altcoin have a bright future even many governments will accept it legally later.

• +1 1

I have said many times that I believe in the future of bitcoin, and I also believe in altcoin. Hopefully its future will be legal in every country.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:36 PM, Voida said:

Bitcoin and altcoin has extraordinarily upbeat future.Day by day its addict foster and the government  will accept it soon

The right opinion and I agree with your thoughts that the longer there will be more people who support the development of bitcoin and altcoin, investors and even the government will immediately accept it as a transaction tool in their country.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, Te5226 said:

I think, the future of bitcoin and altcoins are great. Because the market is still strong to go for more 20-30 year's. And still, bitcoin is dominating the crypto world. So, no worry to use crypto-currency.      

BTC and the other crypto coins future is so much bright and good because still this market is not so much old but it will make a huge place in the world and i hope this will soon take place than the other online businesses because the future of the world is the crypto currency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, Crypto Hunter BD said:

The future of bitcoin and Altcoins is very bright.I think one day bitcoin and Altcoins take physical currency place in future

As long as bitcoin and altcoin still support the improvement of quality, I am sure that both of them will soon take the place of physical currencies in the future because of the support of their participation, the better the quality of both, the better.

I see a lot of people who say that Bitcoin and Altcoin will be very good or bright in the future, I agree with that. But for altcoin certainly not all altcoin will have good luck going forward. Surely there are coins that are not good going to die. So this altcoin, of course altcoin which already has a big adoption that will survive in the future.

• +1 1

Bitcoin already shown his power and day by day it's became very popular. The supply of bitcoin is very limited and when thep supply of bitcoin is finished then the price will go to the moon. And other altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple,litecoin, neo,dash its future is also be very bright.

• +1 1

Your question has get answer " "Bitcoin BTC will become the world's only currency in the next 10 years.  The world will only have one currency, I believe it is Bitcoin "- Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter " .. 

On 1/17/2020 at 8:27 PM, Urmila14 said:

Bitcoin take over the future. Bitcoin  and Altcoins have a good future. If a  currency different from bitcoin is real products that can only   be used for public consumption.           

It is very appropriate for your opinion that bitcoin is soon to take over the future because the sale value is only bitcoin and altcoin which have a bright future, and I am sure in the future it will develop so rapidly that the whole world recognizes bitcoin and altcoin will be the greatest coins.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, starwalkerz said:

There are currently two competing views going on in the wider cryptocurrency trading community about the future of Bitcoin, both being based on the scarcity of Bitcoin vs. abundance in altcoins. Basically:

1. Bitcoin is scarce, therefore Bitcoin is valuable. Ergo, we'll see a surge in interest in Bitcoin.

2. Bitcoin is scarce, therefore Bitcoin isn't valuable. Ergo, we'll see a surge in interest in altcoins.

Your views?

Day by day bitcoin increasing his use case   and many country accepting blockchain technology and payment methods with bitcoin. 

If continue bitcoin gain popularity then many alt coin price will be die because many alt coin in crypto market and they haven’t any use case.           

On 12/23/2019 at 1:29 PM, Digicoin said:

Not bitcoin and altcoin have good, Bette and great future. I know much about bitcoin future to be great because sooner in less than a decade, its price will be more than $100,000. 

I contemplate they are quiet indispensable and as lingering as they care for on growing in outlay eventhough it is slow, we canister know for certain they force be nonetheless circulating in the market. 

On 12/13/2019 at 3:47 AM, Goodcoin said:

There will be a time when bitcoin will be in high demand than its supply and this will make people to also go for altcoins. You are right. 

The market Can be seen the development of bitcoin and altcoins is increasing every day and additionally in detail I am fantastically in no doubt bitcoin and altcoins

On 12/13/2019 at 3:47 AM, Goodcoin said:

There will be a time when bitcoin will be in high demand than its supply and this will make people to also go for altcoins. You are right. 

The market Can be seen the development of bitcoin and altcoins is increasing every day and additionally in detail I am fantastically in no doubt bitcoin and altcoins

I think bitcoin future is bright. Because bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. But I have no experience about altcoin. 

Bitcoin has a strong position, making it the center of crypto markets in general. If the price of bitcoin experiences a bullish trend, the crypto market will tend to increase. Conversely, if the price of bitcoin drops and experiences a bearish trend, the crypto market will also be depressed. Although this situation may not occur every day. So both sides have an important role in the future of crypto

Bitcoin's 2030 market cap is decided by the number of bitcoin holders multiplied by the average bitcoin value held. Bitcoin's 2030 supply will be about 20 million. Bitcoin's 2030 price and user count will total $500,000 and 400 million, respectively

I don't think that we should be putting all altcoins in one basket. Although I think too that most of them have no usecase and no adoption whatsoever, there are still quite a few where really intelligent people are working, trying to make them achieve recognition and become popular among the world population. 

Bitcoin as a scarce asset has an advantage against fiat currencies in terms of value. It doesn't have inflation while it is a historical fact that the dollar losses 90% of it's value every 50 years.

Bitcoin other than other expert altcoin have an awesome conventional chances on potential future. Thinking of it as appears as though a considerable lot of us execute this particular idea to assist you with flourishing at money related emergency in thirer province subsequently a significant number individuals separation themself benefit bank or speculation organization at that point basically dispose of at bitcoin while they assume a ton of these is certainly the alternative.

I think the price of bitcoin will be more expensive, therefore there will be a shining altcoin to anticipate expensive fees. As now XRP is often used for asset transfer.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 11/14/2019 at 11:22 AM, starwalkerz said:

There are currently two competing views going on in the wider cryptocurrency trading community about the future of Bitcoin, both being based on the scarcity of Bitcoin vs. abundance in altcoins. Basically:

1. Bitcoin is scarce, therefore Bitcoin is valuable. Ergo, we'll see a surge in interest in Bitcoin.

2. Bitcoin is scarce, therefore Bitcoin isn't valuable. Ergo, we'll see a surge in interest in altcoins.

Your views?

My view is that bitcoin is rare so it will have a high value, in addition to that bitcoin is backed by investor confidence and this confidence is what determines its price, and not anything else.

My views on bitcoin and altcoins in the future will be great because day by day many people gets interested of cryptocurrencies so win win for all if they hold to earn profit in the future.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will still number 1 and no one cant stop this when bitcoin become more bullish because this will be unstoppable and the future and many company will start to adopt bitcoin and this will be alternatives payment 

I envisage Bitcoin and altcoin has incredibly dazzling prospect. Day by day its user increase and it is digital arrangement. I think Bitcoin and Alcuin has very bright future. Day by day its user increase and it is digital system. in future government will accept it legally  during future direction will accept it legally. 

Yes, of course, Bitcoin and the formation have a promising future in my opinion, and I think that in the distant future people will rely more on cryptocurrencies than official currencies.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️