The future of Bitcoin and Altcoins - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwalkerz

The future of Bitcoin and Altcoins

12 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Yes, of course, Bitcoin and the formation have a promising future in my opinion, and I think that in the distant future people will rely more on cryptocurrencies than official currencies.

Noman cryptocurrencies will in the future become the basis for everything, and the world will trade, buy, and sell these currencies away from real currencies on the ground.

For me the future of altcoins and bitcoins will be great, because when the halving happens the supply of bitcoins will be cut and the demand will be come high, and when bitcoin is rising most of the coins is also rising too. 

On 11/14/2019 at 4:52 PM, starwalkerz said:

1. Bitcoin is scarce, therefore Bitcoin is valuable. Ergo, we'll see a surge in interest in Bitcoin.

2. Bitcoin is scarce, therefore Bitcoin isn't valuable. Ergo, we'll see a surge in interest in altcoins.

Your views?

The first view, makes absolute sense, and when you put in those thousands or millions of investors, dying to put money in bitcoin, then the first view almost becomes a testament. 

The second view doesnt make much sense, because there is just too much investments in bitcoins, and it will only grow from here. 

I do not think that there are subsidiary currencies that will invade the crypto market. All these currencies are very weak in price and bitcoin in spite of its reputation and what it offers, but it is still rejected in many countries, so how will other currencies be introduced and take a good reputation in cryptography?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin became the already established coin. But others also become famous but they do not value the price. Every day the price of dawn is gone. But future altcoins may go for the price.

Now the market is not stable Bitcoin may lose its dominance. If Bitcoin loses its place, in my opinion, the market will collapse. The mining network will lose many miners and the blockchain system will have a problem. I think the price of bitcoin will soon be $ 4000-5000

The future of bitcoin and the top ten currencies will be very big because it sets out for the world of fame and the world of high prices and I think the crypto world will continue for more than 100 years.

BetFury                                                   

I agree with you about the importance of bitcoin than other currencies being more expensive, but are these secondary currencies expected to rise and become like Bitcoin? I think now we have to buy cryptocurrencies and wait for the price to rise

BetFury                                                   

bitcoin is halving and I know that altcoins are also falling. I'm quite worried because the price of bitcoin is plummeting, but I'm also hoping for it, I know it will rise again, maybe $ 20k this year. I know the future of bitcoin is good and valuable

I think in crypto market 50 coins are good including bitcoin and altcoins, these coin future is bright but some use less coins remove from crypto market, but  some coins survive so many years and they increase their volume and prices also so in my opinion crypto market not crushed in future.

Well, I am not very intrested in Altcoin, But I do love the Bitcoin. and now The bitcoin is attracting Big investors and will have a good future for BTC. 

While comparing the present scenario of Bitcoins and altcoins I can only say that altcoins are growing more and more and its demand is also increasing day by day rather than Bitcoin is now also suffering from its rates so there may be a bright future for the altcoins like ethereum and Ripple.

Whether bitcoin is scarce or not, we might see a sudden rise of interest in bitcoin because many people would love to hold bitcoin for future increase in value

7 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Bitcoin already became so much popular to the all people and some altcoins need to be popular like bitcoin. Eth LTC will raise like bitcoin in future and there price also goes up

They have both advantage to us in cryptocurrency, we can invest and earn from them when the price is rising, bitcoin and other altcoins has a better future ahead

Hello fellow mates, according to my observation till now i really don't think so that year 2020 is good for crypto world .i think bitcoin will remain fluctuating at $6-7 thousand. And altcoin will also remain in the downside.

11 hours ago, Princeazam said:

The future of bitcoin and altcoin is good because they are the piller of bitcoin. But i think bitcoin is the most valuable than others.           

The future of bitcoin and altcoins isn't that bad, they have been progressive and there ris hope for the cryptocurrency to be use globally, it will come to their notice that they need it in their daily lives activities

Most importantly, I think that the date of bitcoin could be much on the hands of the people, as I say that the future will be much of a reliance on how we turned to use and how it might impact our lives

I think Bitcoin's Bitcoin banner is much stronger and more controllable on the market than Altcoins and there's a clear difference between them

THINK POSITIVE

We really need this halving, halving itself has little or no effect again but if people are buying cryptocurrencies some days before and after halving, it can become a norm. So we need this halving period to increase the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

On 4/16/2020 at 2:24 PM, Ganhanmarin said:

Bitcoin is an asset that has turned into more opportunities for early investors, this is strong enough to help in people seeing it as a potential means to earn and for this, they buy bitcoin. 

And it has also attract more people into cryptocurrency to invest in bitcoin, this give them opportunity to have a good profits as bitcon price rises

I think the future of our real world will be fully with a technology and Bitcoin and altcoins for part of this future technology in this world, but yes in the future maybe they will exist just a few altcoins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Due to past history we can made unlimited predictions for bitcoin and altcoins because market not is some real or stable this is happening only in few predictions based. So we says that bitcoin and altcoins has more future brings for us whats in past. 

Bitcoin is still compared to the rest of the currencies is the best and most expensive currency and Bitcoin in the future will be much better now than for other currencies like altcoin is a good currency as well, but it cannot be likened to bitcoin

In future i guess bitcoin is much more valuable and also profitable. Because the program of this currency is quite legendary and promising. The bitcoin is in a limited number and that's why it is considered to be so demanding. And in future until the all bitcoins are mined it will be increased in price. So without any doubt i fully support bitcoins and would love to trade with it and invest in it. Bitcoins are the future of trading system. 

• +2 1

Certainly, the future of the Bitcoin currency will be better than the projects of Altcoins, the interest is increasing on the Bitcoin currency very significantly and that the price always rises