Did you ever imagine "Buy one get one free" happens on any exchange? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Did you ever imagine "Buy one get one free" happens on any exchange?

In our life, we always can find something that we can buy one get one free. What if "Buy one get one free" happens on exchanges?

Like, if you deposit some tokens, then exchange will give you some free USDT to you.

That will be great, we can easily earn profit by doing that.. ,but in the reality NO, there is no exchanges doing that they will bankrupt for sure. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some exchange do this for there promotional purpose. But many exchange give us coin for holding there coin. Yobit will give us many coin if we hold yo coin. A very big airdrop is coming soon.

This is a crypto purchase, not a donut purchase, buy one get one free. Except for the purchase of new tokens, this is also only as a promo, so we don't need to imagine anything.

Buy one get one free scheme is actually happening to other exchange. Usually this type of events only occurs during the anniversary of some coins.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

1 minute ago, CastyLamer said:

You mean altcoins.

I am talking about BTC or USDT

Ops if forgot to add. Not only altcoins you can also get some free BTC and USDT. You can even get a bonus BTC or USDT when you buy using credit card with this exchange. Check Bitmart exchange to see some of their events.l

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

In our life, we always can find something that we can buy one get one free. What if "Buy one get one free" happens on exchanges?

Like, if you deposit some tokens, then exchange will give you some free USDT to you.

Actually there are a lot of scammers here.those bad man will take this advantage. they will buy again and again to get the free amount.

Bengali?

View this Topic

11 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

That is like promote of some coin, and I think that is ok but questions is which value have that coin.

For example, if you buy that coin with 100$ do you get same amount in USDT (100) or just for example 10% (10 USDT).

There are many promotions but always you will find some request to claim that bonus.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

i think will happened every time when the ico start and people buy some coin that they give some extra coin also.. when start airdrop then they give so many offer for the investor.. i saw a coin they start airdrop and if anyone give them for 1ETH they give him 25K coin and 200$ in ETH instant and so many people get this.. those time i don't have 1 ETH that's why i can't get this project and buy one get one free it always dream for everybody...

Just now, CastyLamer said:

I am talking about BTC or USDT or ETH, not about getting any altcoins, bro.

if this happened in btc and eth then i will be the most happiest person in the world.. if i saw somewhere announce that if anyone buy bitcoin or ethereum and they will get 100% bonus then i will definitely buy bitcoin and ethereum cause i like buy one get one free and i think everybody like to buy one and get one free.. you also like this mate...

9 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

I am planing do a campaign" deposit 100 usdt, and if you trade, then you will get 10 to 100 usdt."

I don't like altcoins, only BTC or USDT please.

That is it that is more logic than to get 1:1.

I dont like USDT just BTC. 😁

I like this Yobit promote/airdrop when they give to YO holders *100 on their YO tokens,

for example if someone have 1 YO *100 = he get 100 AIR just for holding YO.

And of course price of AIR is very good.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

This buy one get one free idea is pure genius. If Yobit did that it would flood the market with a ton of new traders. They have to do something to get people's attention.

The airdrops are good, but most of those require you to do a laundry list of things to receive payment. If I could get one free stock of my choosing of equal or lesser value, that would be so good. This could be a good way to make Yobit more popular. 

Oh my god actually this is always what i wish lol, but if this one buy get one it would be great, but i think there's no possibility this could happen, but if you find someone offering you like this theres a possibility of a scam. 

3 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

it happens some how on exchanges like yobit. they told their members if they have and hold Yo coins they receive their Airdrop Multiplied so you consider this as free coins like you said.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I have noticed some promotions like that in some exchanges like Binance and Kucoin in tge past. There will be a certain time period and if you deposit a coin during that you will get a free airdrop or some of their own coins.

17 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

Almost all people will think in this way you said. they will deposit and withdraw continiously only for collecting the bonus. so, i don't think it will bring something for the exchange.

I would believe in all this, the exchange most have calculated issue like this and might not allow for immediate withdrawal and any other means that might lead to losses for the exchange.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I think buy one get one free scheme will not bring any good to any exchange especially if the exchange is giving BTC and USDT. They will shutdown for sure.

yes .People like to dream, so I do amio and everyone wants to earn more. We can easily do more income by doing this but things do not seem to be on such a site. I agree, if that were the case with the dolar, how would you feel if you bought the dolar?

Exchanges are offering those freebies and promos now. Most erc20 token based coins or those unpopular cryptos always have this and can give the user of at least 1-20% bonus income. 

7 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

I am not taking about altcoins and Yobit. I am talking about BTC or USDT giveaway by exchange.

Yobit has USDT also, maybe you should specify it in your post. I assumed you were talking about Yobit, unless you stated otherwise. You really should try to be more descriptive in your post. It's hard to know what you mean by only posting two sentences. 

That will not really be possible unless it is a low value coin such as doge coin and that will not also work. That is a 100 percent bonus it will cost the exchange a lot to do so

Right to say in this way we will be more interest in such type of exchanges if they give us free coins and if they give free coins during the trading time then it will be also good.

This will not happen because there is nothing free that has to be worked to get benefits
I think that is available in some currency store and get some bonuses

THINK POSITIVE

Yeah some exchange due this.

But the USDT was using for fee trade most of the exchange doing a event like deposit and the reward only can use for trading fee purpose cant be sold at the exchange.

I think its not working like that on crypto exchange, buy 1 and get one, i see some new exchange give us some welcome bonus/free coin but not in BTC or ethereum, actually those new exchange give us native token for free fees on trading.