Is there anyone here doing arbitrage trading? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raj

Is there anyone here doing arbitrage trading?

I tried to learn how arbitrage trading works but it looks very difficult. How can you find these short gains. I thought about it and if you find them it needs a lot of situations to happen. Like you need a big volume first of all because of the fees of Bitcoin and Ethereum. You will pay withdrawal fees and trading fees. Also you need to find buy orders. This is a lot. I don't know how this guy did it but maybe he was very experienced.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/14/2019 at 12:58 AM, raj said:

Arbitrage trading seems to be a lot less risky than other types of trading, if you can find profitable trades. This guy on reddit claims he made $1000 in two months with a trading bot, which is very interesting. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with this type of trading?

Using a trading bot is not a good idea becasue i personally use the robots and i loss my money in that. Crypto market is a great market and it give us good profit in a short time if we trade manually in it and on daily basis we work in it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:58 PM, raj said:

claims he made $1000 in two months with a trading bot

Is this person you? Why you advertise his bot? Is it for sale and how does a python bot arbitrage between exchanges. Where it gets the feeds from to find the best prices? Maybe it can have a few trading pairs active with coins that are fast to withdraw. It can be written by a good python programmer. I wonder how long it took to make it.

• +2 1

Arbitrage trading can be done if the market is bullish, this takes advantage of the price difference from one exchange to another, in my opinion arbitrage trading is not very profitable because this type of trading will be heavily cut by transaction fees. The difference that is not too big will only prevent us from getting more profit, so I think normal trading is the best choice.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am interested in arbitration but I have not tried yet. The issue is that the difference is minimal and you have to be very clear about the commissions. Otherwise the arbitration may be lost. And in Argentina, where I live, the commissions are not low. But the whole mechanism to do it is very interesting.

I don't think so. This trading is totally fail. Because when ever there was the difference between the value between two platforms there will be withdraw and deposit issue too.

I often do arbitrage trades, these trades are profitable when the market is bullish, but if the market is bearish this trade hurts me, because I bought high prices after I posted them on other exchanges, the prices fell deeply and I had a loss. Therefore it is necessary to pay attention when using this type of trading.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 3:58 AM, raj said:

Arbitrage trading seems to be a lot less risky than other types of trading, if you can find profitable trades. This guy on reddit claims he made $1000 in two months with a trading bot, which is very interesting. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with this type of trading?

Be careful with people who claims they made good money without showing proof. It is most likely a scam and are trying to pull in some unwitting victims towards sending him investment money. It is good that you did your check.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:11 PM, pangitmo said:

I don't do trading so i don't know what arbitrage is but i am interested in trading, can you tell me about arbitrage or other more about trading?

Trading in the crypto market is a very great and best way to make money in the market and so many peoples doing trading and they earn good money in it. I am also a trader and i trade just in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

Hello dear, we have to search in many ways and investigate fraudulent operations where many people lose their money. We have to learn enough and take caution and also we have to learn from experts and consult many of these people in order to benefit greatly and put money in the right place

I would say that if we do business here we have a very nice and spontaneous good platform of exchange so if we can maintain everything here and work we don't think it will take much time to become a trader.

Arbitrage trading is simple and beneficial. We can eaen benefit day by day by doing exchange exchanging. For this reason first we need to discover a coin on two trades with value distinction. At that point purchase on trade where cost is low and sell it on other trade where cost is high.

BetFury                                                   

Arbitrage trading simply means to buy and sell a coin in order to gain profits by taking advantages of difference in price between different exchange. If the price of a coin in one exchange is lower then you buy the coin from that exchange and sell at an exchange that the price is high. 

On 11/14/2019 at 12:58 AM, raj said:

The arbitrage trading isn't easy where you can make many times more then invested amount of yours. But it's difficult and doing with not need steel nerves because as a crypto trader I sometime depressed from own out come of strategic trading. Market is so volatile and now one predict what's gonna happen next. 

This type is not considered a trade, but rather an exploitation of the price differences between the platforms and some platforms such as Yopet, when the price on them is lower than the rest of the platforms, the withdrawal of the currency is stopped, and thus this method is not considered successful and practical or can be adopted to collect money.

• +3 1

Some guy on reddit advertised a trading bot and claims to make $1000 from this trade. Meanwhile the cost for the bot could be $500 and maybe he was lucky but trading is about constintency. How much profit this guy is making with this arbitrage trading bought in a year. This is what matter.

It is not easy to do arbitrage, I think it depends on luck, because there is always some minor differences between different exchanges, but these slight differences do not provide a decent profit. One has to keep an eye on the screen all the time to find a big difference in price if any at all , and to cease the chance immediately. It is hard to do so and the luck plays a role in finding the suitable chance at the right time.

• +2 1

This matter does not succeed much and cannot be considered a trade by exploiting the price differences in the platforms. The exciting of the platforms is when the price in them is lower or much higher than the average market price, and other platforms simply close the withdrawal of the currency until the price is modified in it.

• +3 1

Yes you are right my dear friend arbitrage trading is profitable in these situations... You see the coins which Price are different on the different exchanger... You buy the coin which it's value is low and sell another exchanger where it's price is high... You take good benefits from this on the daily basis.. but I am not doing this...

Edited by Zains031

It may seem to you that thalasso is one of the best profitable means in order to avoid the risks, but there is no guarantee that it is credible and profitable, as I know that these robots are approved by people who are dulled and inspired, and they may be mistaken for the most part, and there is no trust in such matters

• +4 1

Arbitrage Trading is very risky and high chance to loose money .I'm also did this trading but not do easy to it .So with perfect platform can only give better results while doing arbitrage trading.

• +5 1

At first you should know that arbitrage trading is the way of getting profits from the price difference between two or more exchanges. I don't recommend using bots but you could easily monitor the price of any assets in difference exchanges and buy in one with lower price, withdraw to another exchange and sell in price which is high there.

you should look at the liquidity, trust, withdrawal time and fee, before selecting the exchanges.

and talking about profit, it depend on price difference and the amount of money you are investing in it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/13/2019 at 11:28 PM, raj said:

Do not trust random people on internet, or maybe that's your post on reddit and now your shilling your post to get more views there.

Any way arbitrage trading 99% of the time does not work on crypto market

The first reason is withdrawal or transaction fees that you should pay to send a coin or token from the exchange you're using at the moment to another one.

Second reason is fake liquidity and volume on exchanges which basically means you would not be able to sell or buy at the price that exchange shows you.

Well dear the orbitrag trading is a term related to earn profit while through the difference of coins at different exchange platform still dear it's not easy and u have to deep dive into it and have a comprehensive knowledge about it and avoid scam arbitrage exchange and make a good judgement and yeah u can earn as it's good opportunity