Is there anyone here doing arbitrage trading? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raj

Is there anyone here doing arbitrage trading?

Arbitrage trading seems to be a lot less risky than other types of trading, if you can find profitable trades. This guy on reddit claims he made $1000 in two months with a trading bot, which is very interesting. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with this type of trading?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

It is a failed trade and I tried it and found myself did not achieve anything on the contrary I lost and all the sites that claim to offer conversions are a scam so beware my friend

• +1 1
  • +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/13/2019 at 11:58 AM, raj said:

Arbitrage trading seems to be a lot less risky than other types of trading, if you can find profitable trades. This guy on reddit claims he made $1000 in two months with a trading bot, which is very interesting. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with this type of trading?

Arbitrage is not type of trading, that is when you try to find difference in price on two or more exchange.

I did not read about some bot with which you can make arbitrage, I read but all is scam.

You must to reseach about arbitrage first, you must to count on fees is there strong walls on some price etc.

Arbitrage looks like that is easy, but like I say you must to count on some things to make profitable arbitrage.

• +1 4

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, raj said:

Whales are the ones that conduct arbitrage trading constantly changing in exchanges with different prices but they do not vary much, you must have a very large amount so that arbitrage trading maintains an essential function in your profit system that you want to implement, Alameda Corp performs this type of activities

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is easily but finding the good pairs to trade it with is the difficult aspect of it. You have to take time to search the market for a chance to arbitrage

Arbitrage trading is a great way of being benefited in trading. but it is really very difficult to find an opportunity.  One should look on market for a long time

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't do trading so i don't know what arbitrage is but i am interested in trading, can you tell me about arbitrage or other more about trading?

• +1 1

Hello my friend .Arbitrage trading is not difficult and not different from regular trading.in Arbitrage trading find a coin and compare its price on different exchanges and buy at low price and send this coin on other exchange where coin have greater value .and sell it .you can get profit in just some hours.

• +1 3

I do not understand that is fake or real. Because I try this but do not earn profit. This is all time disappointing me. Can anyone tell me the truth.?advance thanks

• +1 1

I do not use any arbitration ever. But many investors  use this trick for getting some money from their investment so If you expert then you can earn. 

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 3:58 AM, raj said:

Its feasible and not an entirely new concept. Its commonly being done in sports betting. With the use of trading bot then its really possible to make it happen specially on high volume exchange where trading happens in fast pace.

• +1 1

spacer.png

the technique of arbitrage is very difficult to do is to make money from the different prices of an altcoin on two exchanges but you have to do well the calculations and calculate all the variables such as transaction fees, withdrawal fees all this is made easier by the various bots but unfortunately they do not start automatically but must be programmed from scratch

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 2:58 AM, raj said:

I also do it if there is a chance. But not every time. I will do it if it looks profitable enough. If the profits are the same as what I can get on daily trading then I will miss it. 

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I also tried to make money on arbitrage trading with bots, even buying them for $ 200 for 1 month, as for me they do not bring profit and do not pay for themselves.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 8:58 PM, raj said:

Arbitrage Trading is full of risk involved in it and as such you can easily loss your funds on and it is also filled up with untrusted individual

I have tried arbitrage trading several times but it always fails, and I do not believe in the reliability of trading bots. In Arbitrage trading we must consider the main factors, namely, the cost of transfers and the speed of coin transfer from one exchange to another.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Digicoin said:

l do not do arbitrage trading but I know about it and I am looking for exchanges to do it. 

i think there are a lot of exchanges that have different coins in the different prices but the thing is there is a lot of traders that will also be doing arbitrage as well

I don't think arbitrage is profitable because two exchange price difference take advantage to trade is arbttrage but when you do this type of trade your earning goes in transaction fees then how made profit in method I can't understand one exchange to another exchange transaction fees is high if you want to do this method so you need bag full money to invest then you earn some profit

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:25 AM, Ipal said:

I think arbitrage trading is not profitable, I think this type of trade is just a waste of transaction costs, it's better to use daily trading, more profitable but takes a lot of time.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:10 AM, el-Muhammady said:

Arbitrage Trading is full of risk involved in it and as such you can easily loss your funds on and it is also filled up with untrusted individual

Where are you people getting your facts from, have your traded arbitrage before  to know whether it is profitable or not or if it is riskier?  I can tell you guys are not talking out of experience because arbitrage trading is the exact opposite of what you stated. It's almost a risk free way of making profit only that not every trader can meet the requirement necessary to effectively trade that way and that explains why only few traders are privileged to trade that way.

• +2 1

Well it seems its not profitable anymore, because the exchanges have become very smart, and they put a high withdrawal fees or deposit fees, so whatever profit you make you, you just loose it paying them fees.. But I think you can still little profit. 

• +1 2

On 11/14/2019 at 1:58 AM, raj said:

I think it's not a trading platform. In my point of view I think arbitrage is a investment platform where we can invest and get reward for it. Investment make the price of token high.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/14/2019 at 1:58 AM, raj said:

I think many people don it. And i found this profitable. But i didn't invest on it. Because i don't trust anyone in the crypto field in this time. There are many scammers who run many investment scheme. I will invest on crypto after regulation.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I read everything that that person says he earned from arbitrage trading was about $ 1,000 from the bot he made and I think he is honest, and arbitrage trading is still effective for some people but more importantly is the time until the transfer arrives, and the cost of withdrawing from the platforms .