Same Topic but Different Language - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

I like the word. If we use the languages of different countries on one subject, we will all have problems. Because, we cannot memorize the languages of all the countries. Therefore, we should use English because we know more or less English.

Examining the forum I have noticed that here there are only 2 languages, Russian and English, I think they are independent of each other, a person who knows English I do not believe that he will enter the Russian section because he will not understand anything, for example, I do not believe that he will enter The Russian section, I don't speak or read that language, so I don't know what topics exist there, I think it doesn't matter if your topic is already in Russian, because you're writing it for English-speaking people.

Yes you are right. We have to search before posting a new topic in the forum. And by this we can come to know if the topic is already taken then we cannot do this. And by this we can improve our topics and by this we can stop our post from deleting. So it's good for us and for our efforts.

I disagree. This is an inappropriate idea for me. Same topics and content but different languages. Although English is not my mother tongue, it remains the world's language and science these days, and everyone should master it

I think, everyone should use only one language which is English. Because, it will be a international for all of us because English is the only language that everyone understands so I think English is the only language. This way, topic is not repeated. 

I also noticed that. I saw some members are doing this plagiarism. They are translating posts from Russian language and pasting on English section. Moderators should block them scammers.

I suppose that it is not prohibited, at least in the rules it does not say anything about it, as long as the topic has particularities that differentiate it from the other, it may be legal to publish it, also the communities are different therefore the answers will be different.

It's normal to have the same subject but different language.  Because there are several aspects to the same subject.  Each one discusses the other side. So one subject has different language. And this is very useful and good.

people do not make a post This is a Global Forum everyone can participate in it but follow the all rules .Russian language is allowed for the Russian so if you made the same post in English and Russian it will be good for them.

On 11/13/2019 at 5:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

I think it's allow as long if the languages are vary or is difference from one another there is no problem, but the important thing the forum want from you before to create a topic you should make sure you did research first to avoid repetitive, and choose a very good topic that will be benefit to all people within the forum.

There are different types of post almost are the same but language is different. It is a great platform. Different types of people work here.i also work here to inspired by my friend. It is a useful platform  also 

I think it is good that we would not publish the same topics. We should have to learn about the topics before publishing the new topic. So we have to careful. In this way the topic is same but in different languages.

Sometimes it will be allowed because if same topics are posted in different language means it doesn't have much problem with it. Everyone should try to make it in English so that it's easy to understand.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/13/2021 at 1:26 AM, Grizwold said:

Hey dude, there are so many types of posts here. Some posts may be more than once in different languages.People all over the world work on this platform and not everyone's language is the same We have to understand the issue and work here.We will translate.Then we will see if we have talked about this topic before We can also give answers in our own language if we can't translate the languages we don't understand, then there is no need to answer because answering the same question over and over again is likely to be deleted. We must be careful.

@Grizwold i agree with you, a lot of people were registered here in the forum. Some, their first language is not english. But there two main language usage here in the forum which is the english and russian. If you are registered using english language then it is prohibited to post in russian section. And dude, follow the rules, use english language because people will not understand what you're trying to say if ever you use a native language aside from english. 

I guess it's allowed because some people doesn't speak English or Russian for example and thats why i think it will help a lot of newbies in decsovering this forum and understand it more ... so it's ok for me

If you mean different style of words, of course it will be banned, but if you use a different language such as the local language and you post on the local board I think that is not a problem because it can help local users better understand and also have to link the source.

we are know that there same topic wee are know that different languages in this forum but i think there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that there are many people work this site and get good profit.

thanks 

The important thing dear friend is to know what you want to talk about and follow the rules is also very important to be able to bring the information you want to provide to the people of the forum. If it is in English let's do it in English, if the forum already integrated another part or another language for our benefit then we would also take advantage of it without any problem.

I think for better safety and for assurance it will be better just to prevent creating such kind of topic since something like that already exist then even writing it in a different word in form of a synonym means nothing because they are all saying the same thing.

I think you can. As you want to create any topic, first of all you should search for that one. If it is already present on this platform, then it will come back. Then you should not rate that topic because if you are already on this platform, then you should create your topic in another language. You want that the title of your topic should be different but you will be able to create that topic in any other language. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it should be allowed. Many people have different languages so it is helpful to them . By creating an existing topic but in another language, you do not risk anything and do not violate the rules of the forum.We can use only two languages at this platform Russian and English language and these are two main sections at this platform . I hope they can use just one post so they don't worry about this forum.

The truth is that I do not know that because I only work in one language, it is good that you master both languages that is very good. Contact an administrator and ask, do not be sure that it is allowed because you can receive warning points.

• +2 1