Same Topic but Different Language - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

There would be no problem if u are going to create a topic in different languages. Only two languages exist on this platform russian and english. If you see your topic in one language than you translate it and write in other language but with modification and bring some innovation

Two languages are allowed in this forum that means many topics will be created in both languages but same topics will also be published in this forum.But we are not allowed to post our comments in both languages.

It actually make sense though but i guess this would only apply into russian language since thats the only one i saw with different language and also its better to be carefully translated because there are somethings that google wouldn't make sense at all like srsly.

This is a good thing because there are people who do not speak English but speak Russian, and this is difficult for him to understand the topic and respond to it well, and this matter must be studied by the forum management and review it

Precise a similar subject as different jargon. truly, that will be an amazing possibility of different jargon people. They can peruse the subject inside their jargon, to empower them to pass on real felling just as feeling.

• +1 1

Well said mate. Ideally if you want to make any New Port on the platform, you should make enqury as much as you can before sending it to the platform. As you said, you are supposed to check and  search it weather there are Same related topics to avoid duplicate of topics  which have a penalty attached to it. Thanks for the enlightment.

• +1 1

Dear I pretty sure that it would be allowed to post the same content in different languages and the reason behind is that if the topic is in russian language then we would not be able to understand about the topic and if it is informative and useful then definitely it should be in English language and it would not be called copy paste content.

• +1 2

I think this is allow.I have seen so many same topics even with same language.So,i think there should be no problem in it.But in my opinion everyone should try to make new content because new content get more reputation and from new content learning process also increases.

• +1 1

Yes you are right this website has different language for Russian people and English language for people from other countries so that no one has any problem.This site has made this system much better.

that is why the forum has more than one language you can make same topics in another language like you can translate the topics to the Russian from the english section that will help you a lot.

I do not think that this is against the rules, because most of the members of the English section do not understand the publications in the section in the Russian section, so your topic will not be considered duplicate.

• +1 1

Copy paste are strictly prohibited at the forum and if we do copy paste it will be deleted and we'll receive a warning point as well and The repeated topics are also prohibited as if we write a same topic with different words it will be considered as repeated and will be deleted by the moderator but it'll not give you warning point as you didn't violate any rules.

In my view there are two languages which are used in this forum Russian and English and the knowledge is about Cryptocurrencies so I think there would be Many topics which have same content but different language and have not been deleted so dear I think it is fairly allowed here to write content in two different languages

• +2 1

As we all know that same topic is not allowed in the platform because is an act of plagiarism and it's a form of copy and paste but with different language is another thing totally, as we all know that crypto talk currency platform compromises of two parts the English language part and the Russian language part there are some that can speak both the language while people like me can only understand english so according to my own point of view making same topic in different parts is not a problem 

• +1 1

I figure it will be permitted on the grounds that take mine model I don't comprehend Russian language so I m not arrangement that themes, so in the event that anybody like you could compose the subject in English same point, it would be truly useful for individuals like me and network.

I think it's allowed but there are 2 conditions should be taken in consider , first the only 2 languages you are allowed to write post in are English and Russian , second if you want to write it in the other language you should also make sure it's not written in this language too 

in case 2 conditions were made then you can publish your topic in the language you chose from these two

I think it will be allowed by the moderators since it different languages that is used to create the topic as there are other members from other countries that can also benefit through that post with the help of English language posts alone.

I don't believe that this will be something terrible on the grounds that a portion of the individuals in this discussion are Russian and some of them don't generally see some English post. This won't influence the gathering as long as it can help the individuals, this will likewise allow them to comprehend a specific post.

Absolutely right there are who many members often say that one of the reasons for our post getting deleted is that when they are sharing the same information again and again in the same post or similar post. Therefore, whatever is the post or else you should share it in the creative post, you should share the press information which is beneficial for the rest of the people

In my opinion in same topics are should be different languages available because one should know English not necessary he have knowledge about Chinese .So,it is must that the different language are included in same topic so that all can get benefits 

What's the different, same topic different language. I believe it's all the same reasons because, the message you tend to sad across would be the same. Just the difference of sentence, and I think that should not be allowed.

Yes it is essential that posts on the same topic should be made by different languages because English in England is not English in China. Chinese language is applicable so, it must include different language. This will benefit users in all countries.

This is a good idea to share the knowledge and information in both languages because in this way every member of the forum can understand it easily. But may be this is prohibited by the moderators and  also be a against of the forum rules.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/13/2019 at 9:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

To some extent it is allowed, the reason is the difference of languages for example if any Russian member post a useful and meaningful content in the Russian forum and I felt that the content should also reveal in the English forum then first thing I have to understand first that language and then will share in the English section.  So the same post but different language can be shared in the different sections. 

I really believe with your point but in this cryptotalk section i think most members will prefer English language because some members here don't understand the Russian language and i think the Russian language section is their for members who understand the language