Same Topic but Different Language - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

I don’t know how legal this thing is because if the topics are translated and reformulated, they may consider this as a transcription copy, but it may be useful for the rest of the members to be able to benefit from the topic.

• +1 1

If it is in different language then i do not think that it should be considered as the same topic, and i'm sure this is what cryptotalk does.

I don’t think there will be any problem with that. If there is a same topic in russian language, people who doesn’t know russian, they can not understand the topic and problems. So i think, you can post a topic which is similar to other language. But you need to know if there are any similar english post here or not. You can also mention it in your description. 

Same topic but different languages either posted by same member or not it's considered as copy and paste and of you see such posts report to moderators. If the topic is necessary is the moderators that will translate such topic to the language expected for benefits for the other languages not a member. Be warned 

I think same topic but different title will still be deleted. Or maybe the moderator will lock the topic so that no posts are repeated. Lots of the same topics, like only topics that discuss Faucets and KYC, replies on the same topic end up having the same sentence replies.

• +1 1

It will may approve. Because i see some Russian post but i don't have any idea about there language writing. So what they post without russian nobody here can't understand. So i think this is not a big issue. Good luck.           

• +3 1

Actually your topic is good. I think it will not be a problem to recreate the topics created in Russian and English. Because as a result, the Russian section is a separate place, and they are discussing them on a current basis.

Actually, it is annoying on the crypto platform, a lot of members write duplicate posts, I think the member should follow the written posts in order to avoid a duplication, thank you for your post

I'm not agree with you because on this platform only two languages are using by its users. 

There names are mentioned following 

1) Urdu

2) Russian 

First Russian are not understand by people. 

So it's use have no benefit. Our post can be deletd.

Second Urdu is most common and every user can understand it easily. 

So it's seems impossible to me. 

I think it is allowed. It is not stated in the rules of the platform that such topics won't be allowed, so, it is presumed that it is allowed. Again, not everyone here speaks the same language. If a similar topic can be created in a language that will be beneficial to others, I think it will aid the goal of this platform. Thank you. 

In this aspect members always don't calm down to settle down and understand topic before writing on it and that is why language always become different on a single topic which mean a single thing.

• +1 1

I think this is permissible, but you must mention the source and the original in order to preserve intellectual freedom. It is good to exchange ideas and information, regardless of the language written in it.

• +5 1

If the topic is already available in English amd the main purpose of the topic is also explained then you don't have need to creat this topic again if it is not available in English and is written in Russian etc then you can creat your topic in English to benefit others who are not Russian

You cannot understand Russian language, so there is no need to worry about. You can freely create your topic whatever you want. But that topic should not exist already and must consists essential content. Otherwise, you will get a warning point. Be careful and follow the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Here I have noticed one thing ,,, many have been posted on the same subject, but the language is different, here those who are weak in English have become proficient in English. You can post here by publishing your language.

I think it would be really helpful if the same topic is present in both English as well as russian. As this being a russian website, there are plenty of people who dont know russian or are coming out of russia. So if there is a russian topic I think it should be also present in english too because every one must have the chance to understand the same topic and everyone must be treated as equal.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you 

That's right- I think you should take care of these things. Some friends post the same thing but the language changes I don't think this should be the case on Cryptotalk. If any friend posts the same, it will be automatically deleted. No one will have a problem with that.

Great idea this could facilitate its customers by providing the platform to write the comments in a multiple languages and it also help its users to earn their money from this platform.

Regards. I think writing a create a topic with a different language, I think it is not allowed because the topic exists but with another language, for example a topic is in English and you are going to create it the same but in Russian .. and also comment on a Topic in Russian of the section in English it would not be correct becuase each section of topics has its English and Russian language. In my case I use English because I do not understand Russian.

Personally and according to what I have read in the forum this is not allowed since it would be plagiarism to copy a topic from one section and create it in the other, because here we are paid for creating authentic topics and not for copying, I recommend not to do this to avoid have problems and receive warning points.

• +2 1

Yes of course my friend, I am totally agree with you. Members are getting banned and warning points due to duplicate topics. Even they don't know about the post already has been posted already, nori s it intended to be a duplicate post. But this is a good suggestion to use the search box for confirmation of duplicate posts before posting any posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is a good point for raising Questions. Some members are in favor of this and some are in disagreement. 

As far i am concerned that it should be allowed that a topic can be created in different languages because some members use only a specific language so they only will read and comment at this topic onece and there is no problem in doing so.

When you know more than one languages that means you can do better than what you are doing by the translation of the topics, so just do it there are no restrictions on it.

Yeah it will be very helpful for others member who don’t know that language. Cause many topic is very important for members but lot of member don't understand these topic for language issues. That's why if we create these same topic with different language then these members will get benefit.