Same Topic but Different Language - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

On 11/14/2019 at 5:29 AM, Agios said:

Thank you for your information, this is a problem that I often met, if I already have a title posts and do a Search, there are often similarities in Russian, and I translate Russian to English on Google translate, and the contents are almost the same with different language styles. so I always hesitate to publish / post.

I do not think there is any issue if there is the same content in the english section but the main issue is of copy paste kind of work and that is why you should not think about it.

There is only two languages on this fourm one is Russian and one is English but we understand English and  but I do not understand Russian if someone translates from Russian to English and where does the same topic Still this is fine, but if an English subject gives a little change in English then it is very wrong because it is waste our time

The truth I think it is best to follow the rules so we can have a good relationship based on the people of the forum and the moderators, it is important to keep in mind these things so we have more visibility, if we start to comment in many parts of the forum the truth we can be banned or we can be given many warning points.

To my own understanding, the reason for creation of topicon this forum is to make enqury on what you don't know about the forum. So to my seen, if you found out that a topic has been credited to guide you already, what is the essence of changing your English again. Welcome

I really do not know if I allow this to create the same themes in another language, I think it is a risk that we should not take because they can detect how we are doing plagiarism and they can punish us harshly. I don't think it's worth it. You take such a high risk because the punishment will be harsh.

I think that the language allowed here on this forum is only English and Russian, and we are not allowed to participate in anything other than these two languages.

• +3 1

I think that will be allowed by the forum ,and I think instead it is the more better way to share our experiences and seemed information to others if any topic Is repeated in the english language then we can post the same topic in russian that is really a good idea.

Hey! Yes, I completely agree with you! First you need to search in the search to see if there are similar posts or have already been created, before creating a new post / topic. Otherwise, you may be given a warn point or a ban for copy-paste. I was also given a warn point, I accidentally wrote a post that is already in the forum.

Yeah you are right in your statement that some topics are in same content but their language are different . they uses samne content but in various languages.

The same topic will be deleted, and changing the words to make it look different doesn't justify doing it. This will again be another duplicate post that will probably be deleted once found. The forum requires new topics, like problems you might be having with an application, or tutorials that don't exist yet and technical information, but anything we post as a new post it shouldn't be there before.

I think that it is permissible and there is no problem, because many members do not know the Russian and English languages together, and it will be useful for them to publish the topics in both languages together in order to benefit the largest possible number of members

I think it is not because it is the same as a duplicate content therefore it is the better to search for the topic save that you want to get the same with new topics I personally think it is not allowed

• +2 1

I think it is allowed if it is posted in your language section. In that way, you will have your countrymen help you about what your needs and understand in fully. Hoping I could get my language section too.

In the forum currently we have only two languages so in the Russian any topic is available, but in english we might able to see if it is interested or not else the topic would get deleted. I would say try a new topic if possible, but currently we see our posts are going in rain in different sections of the forum.

The reason is this forum are used by the user from various country. Not all of them fluent in languages that available here. If we want to write a new topic but we see the similar topic with different language, we still can continue it but we have to add more information there so we can avoid the plagiarism. 

I think there is a team of experts who can spot those who steal other people's posts, and an English topic is often not compared to a Russian topic, so even if that is the case, it will be beneficial to members of other languages, I think this is a positive post.

• +1 1

The language used by most people will be best because many people will faster understand the concept. To understand post in different languages can be understood if other people help him to known about this kind of language.  In other words this is a way to increase our knowledge. 

13 minutes ago, Alaa22 said:

I really do not know if there is a problem in writing the same post in two different languages, but if a post is shared in the Russian language department, English speakers will not be able to understand it, so it must also be published in English, but you must be careful because they may consider it a copy of someone else’s post and get into problems.

I agreed with you dear. People from different zone well use different languages. A person well take time to understand the post and we'll increase this knowledge. But issues of copyright most kept in touch. 

From what I am reading I know that we can start doing the same topic but in different languages, but writing the different words, because honestly we can be in the world of Cryptocurrencies, because we can rest easy knowing that we can learn more languages.

• +2 1

I think there is no problem with it. Because here there are lot of members who speak different languages . So creating same topics in different language is not at all a problem . It will be helpful for those people who face any issue regarding language.

So meaning some of the members are doing copy paste and translate to other language? This is not fair for and the moderators should do something about this. This forum is getting huge that we run out of topics and its about time to add sections to avoid repeated topics. 

• +2 1

Definitely friends some times i use to saw some people that are using their local language. hopefully, the administrators would take into consider about having the different local language sections in this forum.

No, my friend, I do not think there is a problem with this, but we have a problem which is that the forum supports English and Russian only and there are many people who speak another language and do not understand these two languages, so I hope to add more languages.

hello dear its a great thing one topic in different languages will help people to understand same thing because many people cannot speak or understand english so its a good thing

Yes, you are right.  Posted in many languages. But you have to post in English. Because people from other countries will post in their language. But most of this is done in English. So we also have to post in English and work according to the rules.

This will be possible only of you can understand both languages English and Russia. This is because the forum refuses the use of language translators as you can see it as part of the rules so be very careful when doing this