Same Topic but Different Language - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

What is posted in English does not have the participation of Russians and that of Russians does not have English. Both are different for different languages. That is, there is no problem because they are different things in different sections and not in the same section.

You don't know if you can post something in the language you don't know and if someone posts in Ukrainian and many countries don't understand it and you can write whatever you like in your own language and then any app or Google Translate to change what is written in EnglishCan use.

• +1 2

I've heard that you can comment in 2 different sections, both English and Russian, as long as you use the correct language in the specific topic

• -3 1
  • +1 1

I am torn between yes, it is allowed because not all of member can understand other language. What if that topic is already posted but I did not understand. It is ok to post it again for us to understand. And no, because it is kind of copy and past but you are translating to english. It is unfair because you can make a topic based on other's idea. I am prefered to use english than my local language for us to understand each other

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, Rober kathi said:

yeah it will be counted as copy/paste topics right ? but i think it won't be a problem if the topic was posted by the same person. maybe he translated into english version, so people who can't speak russians can join the discussions.

@Rober kathiYours one is true but the post was about similar content in same section. We can find that there are some post which title is different in grammatical order but explains the same.And those posts are not allowed. They will be deleted in a short time. So we have to search to know if similar type content already exists.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2020 at 9:35 PM, CryptoSkye said:

at least before you create new topics, make sure to search the name of the topic you were thinking of to prevent getting reported as a spam topic. make some difference at least to avoid getting warning points in return.

Yes my friend because having duplicate topics in the forum also make members who responded to the recent created topic lose there post because the moderators immediately delete any duplicate topic they see around the forum which is why we need to consider making research before creating topic because there maybe same topic already in existence.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not see anything wrong to have the same topic in English and the Russian sections, but making sure they are well written in the respect language. Only having same topic in same language is forbidden. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/13/2019 at 5:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

By using the translation of the page i'm not seeing any reason to add a topic that existed in other language, so in my opinion and if the admin agree with me it's for bidden to do it.

• +1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I think we can post about similar sites or apps or thing with different language and with different expressions and phrases, but if the two posts have completely   similar with each other i think you have to give credit to the first post.

• +1 1

I do not think is is wrong, what can be wrong is to make the same topic with the same language, but it can happen times as a result of posting the topic two times with mistake, but reporting such time so that moderators can remove on will be good. But with different language, there is nothing bad. 

Edited by GanBin
  • +1 1

I think there are only two sections in this website Russian and English. Both can be translated to one another easily in the browser as well. So if you will change the topic still it will be translated. That's why its not allowed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Absolutely it has its own pros and cons. Same topic help many people but mostly it frustrating. Different languages creates problems. One can not send one's message correctly to others.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2020 at 4:37 AM, kenan 1 said:

Before publishing any topic, we must first search for it to see if it is repeated or not, and we must publish what is useful to people

Many members are forgetting this which is one of the main reasons why most of us lose some posts and with this i am advising us to reduce the number of quote we make in a single topic because whenever the topic someone quoted another member 10 is deleted definitely that person will lose 10 posts which is not good for anyone of us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the posts you see with different languages are allowed to be answered so they are made in this language.  If you post well here then you will not have any problem.

• +1 2

2 minutes ago, Fransi00 said:

I think the posts you see with different languages are allowed to be answered so they are made in this language.  If you post well here then you will not have any problem.

I guess you right we have to respect each the rules here if we are going to post, but for sure we don't know a particular language maybe the moderators knows but they will understand because of the differences in the language and I don't think it will be deleted.

My friend, when we look at a topic which is written in Russian language or Japanese, some people doesn't understand because only some people could understand these languages. English is the common language which most of the people know. For me English language is more convenient as I don't know any other languages. 

• +1 2

For me it should be allowed because a lot of people in this platform those not understand Russia, so any one who knows what the post means should be translated to the language which people understand.

• +1 1

I think it will be allowed since it is posted in a different language. It's to make way for those who find it hard to understand and articulate words in english. Sure, they tackle same subjects or topics but they are presented in different ways.

I think you need to leave. why? because not everyone is comfortable writing only in English or only in Russian. at the same time it makes it possible to write two identical posts and they are likely to both be credited if written according to the rules. underfeature of system.

• +1 1

That is why there are a lot of different languages out there you can make difference topics or the same one in two different languages in this forum there is no issue with that.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:53 PM, DidaNahrisya said:

Yes you can post it, I saw a person posted same topic but has a different language but its okay. Because Cryptotalk have many people from another world

Currently we have only two languages so in the Russian any topic is available, but in English we might able to see if it is interested or not else the topic would get deleted. I would say try a new topic if possible, but currently we see our posts are going in rain.

•  

On 1/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, Man said:

In my opinion, don't make topics that have already been created, if they are used in other languages. But that doesn't matter, but you have to link the original topic link and that is a reference.

According to me it should allows the topics with different languages because everyone prefers their own languages to understand, suppose if there will be an Indian and the topics will be in Russian language then it will be very difficult for an Indian guy to respond such topics.

•  

You also know the rules of the forum clear and must be published in English because they are known about the world and if they write some members in English, the publications will be misundones understand for most people so the Forum blocks all the people who are in the