Same Topic but Different Language - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

I think there is no problem if you publish an existing subject, but a different language and best to discuss your topic in the other and another way does not exist in the forum so that you have not been involved in the same subject, but I was translated in another language and then they deleted your theme.

It has not caught my attention that I can do so, and why to bother translating from Russian ? I think it is a difficult process that is needless. you can google some new topics if you want or make posts about your inquiries, you will have plenty and even countless topics in English language, which I believe is easier for everyone. 

• +1 1

I think this is possible but you post in one day the comments or post not count so you can try in other day not same day and try different things in one topic so this quite possible i am also try this but my many post was deleted so i am not found this reason 

• +1 1

No problem if the topic you want to write exists in the Russian section! Because originally we are not allowed to participate in the Russian section! The Russian section is only for those who are fluent in Russian (it is prohibited to use the translator) so if you want to create a topic you just have to look for the topic within the English section!

• +1 1

In my opinion I think cryptotalk does not allow it's workers to use any language apart from English, if it does then it can support the idea of posting same post in different languages the fact remains you have posted one post with same content.

• +1 1

Exactly friend, you must use a search engine and check if the content we want to post already exists or not. Regarding the other languages, I think it would be a good idea, as there would be more topics and more active members, because with more language options, it facilitates the work of each member here on the forum

• +1 1

The forum is very clear about the languages and the rules, so while we no longer have language options, we have to follow the rules and each section member that he understands and with whom he can work. Perhaps in the future we will have more languages to work with.

I think if same topic but different languages, they should be having the same meaning but it shouldn't be translated from one language to another language. 

• +3 1

On 12/5/2020 at 10:56 AM, jackycrypto485 said:

It is not permissible to write the same topic if it is present in the forum. Likewise, it is not permissible to write the same topic if it is on another forum using copy / paste because this is plagiarism and violates the rules of the forum, but if the topic is in a language other than English then I think that translation is allowed, but it should be Indicates the source from which it was translated.

That's true buddy, there's a lot of members here are now getting some warning points by having a copy and paste or plagiarism violations which is not allowed here, be careful for that if you don't want to be like them. Look for banning/warning appeal to see some example.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

No problem if the topic you want to write exists in the Russian section! Because originally we are not allowed to participate in the Russian section! The Russian section is only for those who are fluent in Russian (it is prohibited to use the translator) so if you want to create a topic you just have to look for the topic within the English section!

Right @CryptoLegendry..If there is a similarity between a topic in the Russian section and a topic in our section, it is not a problem.  Because we do not understand their language.  However, if the same topic in our section will be a problem.  Because the moderators will delete it.  So before we create a topic, we need to search and verify it in the forum.  As a result, if the topic you are creating exists, you will not create it.

4 hours ago, Reyna said:

That's true buddy, there's a lot of members here are now getting some warning points by having a copy and paste or plagiarism violations which is not allowed here, be careful for that if you don't want to be like them. Look for banning/warning appeal to see some example.

There are a lot of members who get warning points because they have plagiarized, forum moderators monitor everything in the forum and they sure have programs or robots to detect plagiarism so it will be discovered soon and they get warning points.
Members should avoid such matters, and they should make their own efforts to obtain information and write it in their own way, and thus they will benefit and benefit the forum.

• +3 1

To my understanding, it is allowed in the forum. Just because there are a majority of people in English section who can't read and write Russian language. So, if the Russian topic/ post is helpful we can extract the information and write in English language to help other users who use English as their primary language.

The same topic don't different language is not against the rules of the plartform But we just have only two language in the forum English and Russian

Brother its all about the language some people dose not understand authors language than its own so its good to share the same topics with defrente languages like Indian,  German, Spanish etc.

I would say try a new topic if possible, but currently we see our posts are going in rain.they can have a button where there is translate to prefer language. That would be nice and members will really be enlightened.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would say that if we would take the same path to write in different languages, what would you say?  And if it is accepted then I think there is no problem we will write in a different language anyway.

18 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

There are a lot of members who get warning points because they have plagiarized,

Well, i will agree with you buddy because this is one of the violations or restrictions here in this forum, many members are getting banned for being plagiarized because of lack of knowledge, i will prefer to get some ideas and information first before they will proceed to make some post.

If any one is using two different language but their posting meaning is same and it will be confusing for all users,i will suggest to all of them to avoid different language having same meaning,that forum is very good and many people are working for this forum to become it more popular.

I think there is no problem with that.  There are many users in this forum who have different languages so I think it is better to create the same topic.Especially in the apprenticeship department.  We ask about the same thing over and over again and see many similar things every day.

In fact, I do not know if converting some of the topics discussed in the Russian section to the English language and publishing them in the English section violates the forum rules or not, but I think this method is good for enriching content in the English section.

If you mean different style of words then it will of course be blocked, but if you are using a different language such as the local one and you post, I think that is not a problem. In this forum there is a different language that people use and post .. . This is a global forum that everyone can participate in but all rules are followed

When we are making new posts we should be looking in the forum and find if there is the same post created. If we plan to write about the same post, we can instead just give a reply to that post and move on. Similar posts are getting deleted from the forum, so it is prefered to follow the rules and don't act against the rules.

You have a good idea, I think before creating a new post we should search for the topic if its already exist to avoid duplicate post. Its should be allowed to use different language to create a topic. 

I have seen what you are saying, there can be posts that have the same subject, but perhaps they are discussing different topics about the same subject, so there is need to have better view about this, perhaps when giving a topic like this to give also examples.

I think that there is no problem in writing and translating other topics into the English language, but you must take permission from the owner of the main publication, and you must also mention the main source that you have translated in addition to the amendment to the topic and formulate it in a new way so that copying is not considered pasting and you are banned