Same Topic but Different Language - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

I do not think it's a problem because in your search once it will only concern the English section, and all topics that have the same title in another language Russia will not be visible.

• Useful or interesting 2

If you mean different style of words, of course it will be banned, but if you use a different language such as the local language and you post on the local board I think that is not a problem because it can help local users better understand and also have to link the source.

• Useful or interesting 1

Admins and moderators are mostly deleting the same topic's they see, because that is considered as spam and spamming is againt's the rules of this forum. the thing here is if a russian person commented here in english section, we don't really know what are they saying maybe they copy paste of someone us that we didnt know because we dont know their language.

• +1 1

Well for me if people are using different language, i think they should translate it to universal language so the topic will not be duplicate because it has same topic and discussi were the same.

• +2 1

Yes, you can search that any title using the search feature in the forum, This is good to avoid writing duplicate topics, but if it exists in a second language I think that is not a problem and do not think that the post will be deleted, the language section is for those who know this language and not against the rules to publish the same topic in a second language.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:14 AM, Sujon33 said:

Same topic in this forum should be deleted.Before post a topic you can search because duplicate topic break our forum community discipline.So every membe should need search topic before posting 

I agree with your opinion regarding revamping this forum.

Actually if there is a similar topic in this forum, it must be deleted because it is an offense for those who make undisciplined in our forum community, so at least they must follow the rules of this forum so they don't post using the same topic again.

I hope they can use just one post so they don't worry about this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

In This forum there are different language people are using and posting .in rules there is no ban countries that from which country people do not make a post This is a Global Forum everyone can participate in it but follow the all rules .

Exact the same subject as various vocabulary. yes, that'll be an excellent chance of various vocabulary individuals. They are able to browse the subject within their vocabulary, to enable them to convey actual felling as well as feeling.

On 11/14/2019 at 12:53 AM, Agios said:

What do you think?.

It's allowed as far as I am concerned. Especially if you're talking about Russian section. Having a single, multilingual thread could be only a pain to understand since we don't have auto-translate feature in the forum (and even if we have, could be inaccurate as well). It's better to keep them as separate threads.

What you must only be concerned with is duplicate post on same languages.

Still, I don't encourage you going to another language section, and copy the idea as soon as a topic gets published. That's intentional plagiarism and if caught, might lead you to be banned.

• +4 1

On 11/14/2019 at 12:53 AM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

I think posting unintentional same topics in different language are allowed coz not all can understand english properly or some cannot speak in english well,but if your intention is to have more points easily,well i think its not allowed.

• +1 1

Well it will not be appropriate for other members here, we use english language as universal language so other people with different language can communicate with others, so in that case that there is the same topic but different language then the order of the forum will be mess, or in short it will be messy if we see different language all over the forum. That's why we are requesting local boards for them to express their thoughts using their language. We have to wait for it to happen.

Yes i am also noticed same topics in different languages.I think this is not problems.Russian section post only for Russian users

• -1 1

if the tpik title is the same, if the moderator sees it, it will be deleted or locked in one of them. therefore read other topics before you want to start a new topic.

I noticed many times  there are same topic but different language . But I think this is not a big problem . I think other languages for other countries .

On 11/13/2019 at 9:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

I think it is ok, because we research about it.

There some threads that are the same to the other thread which is not good but if we can see to their idea, some of them have a own idea and not reliable to the others, so this will be good for us for gain some other knowledge with that topic.

I think it will be allowed as there is only English and Russian language and the Russian language is allowed for the Russian so if you made the same post in English and Russian it will be good for them.

I think its okay because as said by others some users doesn't know the other languages so other topics maybe the same but different language but make sure your topics is sorted properly. But also I think the forum can be translated to filter it more.

Edited by Interface User
Adding of some ideas
  • +1 1

I think it will be good for the members. there are many Russian people and many people form different countries. so English language will help them and the Russian language will help the Russian people.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 10:53 PM, Agios said:

Yes you are right. 

I fund many topic here already posted but many people create new one again.

That's why many post deleted by Moderator everyday. I think we should more careful before create any post.            

On 11/13/2019 at 11:53 PM, Agios said:

Hey mate, I think you can continue if the topic is in a different language because users from different nations also need to discuss the topics. We can call the admin @Bigpat for his confirmation.

I suggest if different language is use by the others, the topic they publish should have translation to english because anyone here are know how to read English and understand it. If there's a translation, the topic will not be double in different language.

• +2 1