Buy or Sell Bitcoin with PayPal - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptologic

Buy or Sell Bitcoin with PayPal

PayPal is very uncomfortable payment system in my view. I prefer Payeer because you can buy any popular cryptocurrency directly in the wallet on local exchange 

On 11/13/2019 at 6:11 AM, cryptologic said:

Hello all,

This is my first post of cryptotalk to share some personal insight of buying or selling BTC for USD with PayPal.

First up, it is entirely possible though you do end up paying some hefty transaction fees or interest rates. Take the site xCoins for example (link: report as spam/xCoins) who offer their buyers and sellers the option of interest from 10% to 30% on the spot when making/offering payments. The reason there is interest in my opinion in to pay the third party host (xCoins) and also because afterpay is an option with xCoins... Since afterpay does not charge until you go over your agreed payment date, they take basically nothing so xCoins take advantages of this no interest lend and applies their own interest which makes both the buyer and seller happy about the purchase.

This to me has been the best way I have found. Please comment below more PayPal to crypto options or vica versa.

Thanks!

Yes there are a lot of sites that provide the service to exchange between crypto currencies and PayPal dollars. I personally prefer Paxum as I have tried it.

The most exchanges which offer buying bitcoin from paypal are paxful and localbitcoins. These have low transaction fee as compared to others. If you want to exchange crypto coins from paypal gift card then E-gifter is best site. 

PayPal might be the most famous payment processor but it is not so much safe and easy trading bitcoin on it. I would consider using Paxful or Localbitcoin instead or a similar payment processor in Payoneer. They charge transaction fees lesser.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is a 30% big fee !!! In my opinion there is a lot of other way much better than that, you can for example convert from Paypal to Yobit and then buy bitcoin, or you can buy through a broker and the fees are much lower.

The reason we mostly don't use paypal is the chargeback scam. If we sell virtual goods and get cash in paypal the person that bought can anytime he wants click chargeback and ask for the money to be sent back to him. Paypal has a rule in their ToS that they always accept chargebacks on virtual goods. So better be careful and deal with trusted people only.

@Migo explained very well , I also used localbitcoin as well paxful website for exchange bitcoin into PayPal or any other online wallet .

always check Trust rate while going to make any transcation there .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think the easiest way to purchase Bitcoin is through PayPal if you have funds in your account because there will be not high charging fees or interest.

I think its useful it like adding more tools in crypto currency world because the integration of technologies and products and services will demand new money manages and new alternatives for users from all over the globe.. the best method its p2p

No, no, no. De ninguna manera lo usas primero porque paypal no lo permite y segundo si lo permitiera sus comisiones Altas ya sabes como jaja

No, I definitely think that it is not the best option to do it, since the commissions would be very high and I do not think that this will benefit many, most likely, they will find another way to carry out operations in such a way that the commissions are not such high, and thus not generate so many losses, so I conclude that it is not the best idea, it is better to investigate more about it before doing something crazy like that.

First let me congratulate you for making your first investment in this world, secondly I think that to acquire bitcoin you should opt for other methods offered by certain exchange platforms, for example you have bittrex that allows you to acquire coins with payment of credit cards, I do not usually recommend anything with paypal for the commission that this applies to the transfer of your money, is in my opinion extremely high and this is adapted to the point that the greater the amount, the greater the commission. Greetings.

I haven't heard of xCoins before. I don't even use paypal and don't care a lot for this because using cryptocurrencies is more efficient. What you want to ask is how to sell from crypto and have money in your paypal. Try looking in localbitcoins. You need KYC there so you can also try Paxful. 

Hi, 

Yes, this has proven to be quite a cumbersome process. Just several months ago, it was borderline impossible to buy or sell Bitcoin with PayPal. However, now, you can easily do this with the advent of peer to peer websites that facilitate the exchange of PayPal money with cryptocurrency. I was trying to come up with the website's title extemporaneously, but I've failed in that regard. Hehe 
The exact website is known as Paxful. Although other websites exist, that one is the most common, I presume. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

Thanks for this good information, I will try to find more as I may need to withdraw to my paypal sometime sooner or later, it was very informative, I know there are ways to trade and withdraw to paypal but if there are more it is better. Paypal maybe will add crypto deposits and withdrawals, this can make it easier too.

• +1 1

I didn't undertstand fully my friend. This xCoins what it does exactly? What is the 10-30% that it asks I hope they don't have high fees. Can someone explain this service better? Your title says about paypal. Is it what it does? It sells and buys from our paypal?

I don’t recommend buying bitcoins with paypal, you’re liable to be scammed. It happened to a friend, he sold btc and accepted this payment method and the scammer made a claim, as PayPal had no way to verify if he received them, ended up returning the balance to this person and kept the bitcoin. Also the commissions for selling and buying bitcoins are very high.

I did not know about xCoins with the change from bitcoin to paypal I was quite interested in this and thanks to you I already discovered how I can change them, sure the only thing is that their rates are high but what matters is that it is safe and not scammed

On 11/13/2019 at 12:11 AM, cryptologic said:

Hello all,

This is my first post of cryptotalk to share some personal insight of buying or selling BTC for USD with PayPal.

First up, it is entirely possible though you do end up paying some hefty transaction fees or interest rates. Take the site xCoins for example (link: report as spam/xCoins) who offer their buyers and sellers the option of interest from 10% to 30% on the spot when making/offering payments. The reason there is interest in my opinion in to pay the third party host (xCoins) and also because afterpay is an option with xCoins... Since afterpay does not charge until you go over your agreed payment date, they take basically nothing so xCoins take advantages of this no interest lend and applies their own interest which makes both the buyer and seller happy about the purchase.

This to me has been the best way I have found. Please comment below more PayPal to crypto options or vica versa.

Thanks!

Hello friend, this is a topic that the vast majority of people are looking for and usually the novices and those who are starting on the Internet with the cryptomonies are wondering, and the truth is that there are many exchange houses on the Internet quite safe where you can make the exchange of bitcoin to paypal or vice versa, as always paying an extra fee for this type of transaction, which taking into account the security offered by this type of site is not bad, I personally like very much the airtm site and the binance exchange to make these transfers

But now, you don't really need to do some workaround because Paypal is now going to accept Bitcoin and welcome it. Soon we'll be able to buy cryptocurrency on Paypal and maybe it may cause Bitcoin to be bullish. I am looking forward next year because bitcoin halving plus this paypal news, 2021 might be a real good year for Bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many ways of buying and selling of bitcoin exchange via paypal which could be done with bank card. This process is fast and easy,for you to use

As through there are many places that indicate you are asking about the freedom which is not easily to available  in a community band we are hering.

• -1 1