Cryptotalk campaign in Bitcointalk - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Cryptotalk campaign in Bitcointalk

As far as I know you need to be senior or legendary member to take part in the signature campaign. But you can also just wear the signature but you won't get paid for that.

Many members here came from Bitcoin talk because it was easy to post here and earn money while doing it than with Bitcointalk, these signature will continue to bring people here.

If you have a jr member in bitcointalk you can't participate with cryptotalk to earn. It is just to help this site to have a lot of member.    

This is a project that is really gaining popularity and reputation all over the Crypto Space. Bitcointalk however is one of the most amazing idea that was created for the sole purpose of discussing all issues concerning the BTC. Also upcoming projects are available to write on. However has the Crypto talk project gone into Bitcointalk? And the answer is yes. You can make more research about this. Because you can do a signature campaign.

I saw a lot of signature having that and one of forum members there in local thread give me an advise to registerhere. Now the thing is this. Can I participate on the signature campaign of cryptotalk on bitcointalk even if I am just a jr. Member there.? Can I wear it's signature?  I just want to wear the signature of cryptotalk as a sign of gratitude for being part of this wonderful forum.  I think it's not about signature but it's about posting in bitcointalk.

I have also discovered about this forum on bitcointalk forum and I am very grateful for that. I think you can wear their signature if they have one available for your rank on bitcointalk 

Bitcoin is promoted through crypto. So that people can know and understand both these times. So people around the world are already learning about it and making money.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:32 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I learned cryptotalk on bitcointalk. I saw a lot of signature having that and one of forum members there in local thread give me an advise to register here. Now the thing is this. Can I participate on the signature campaign of cryptotalk on bitcointalk even if I am just a jr. Member there.? Can I wear it's signature? Even I won't be asking any payment. I just want to wear the signature of cryptotalk as a sign of gratitude for being part of this wonderful forum. Or is prohibited because I am just a jr. Member on bitcointalk.? Can any admin answer this question? 

Bitcointalk campaign is over, but by all means, nothing is or has been stopping you for wearing the signature. You can wear your own or anything you like really.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:32 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I learned cryptotalk on bitcointalk. I saw a lot of signature having that and one of forum members there in local thread give me an advise to register here. Now the thing is this. Can I participate on the signature campaign of cryptotalk on bitcointalk even if I am just a jr. Member there.? Can I wear it's signature? Even I won't be asking any payment. I just want to wear the signature of cryptotalk as a sign of gratitude for being part of this wonderful forum. Or is prohibited because I am just a jr. Member on bitcointalk.? Can any admin answer this question? 

I  think the signature campain is for big members of you want to participate in signature so you need to make good content and after this campain comes so you can join this campain.

The campaign is for good ranker from bitcoin talk.If you wear the signature of crypto talk then it is for your own satisfaction .They will not pay you for that.You just contact to the campaign participants .

Yes that's true. Cryptotalk is part of bitcointalk. Cryptotalk forum is made by bitcointalk, that's why cryptotalk is just like bitcointalk which is you can earn by posting. There is so many different between cryptotalk and bitcointalk. Bitcointalk is much hard work to do, you need to join campaign first while jn cryptotalk you only need to register to their website.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:03 PM, scorpiali said:

Ok i see it's a privilege, and need a high rank that why i see in the forum some user want to sell a bitcointalk account with high rank and merite

Thank you for being honest with friend info, I don't know. But before I knew it, I already made 100 posts. Maybe I enjoy myself here by dealing with the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is still no signature campaign here like in bitcoin talk but somehow you can put your own signature but you can't received any payment and maybe in the future they will ad some payment on signature campaign.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/9/2020 at 12:27 AM, Jafar02 said:

To me I prefer Signature campaign than other bounties campaign it's mature campaign best left for those who has the experience, experts 

I agree with you, even at this time I run a signature campaign than other prize campaigns because for me it is more profitable so it is best for me to have experience in it all.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:32 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

On 11/13/2019 at 7:18 PM, scorpiali said:

So if I'm a jr member i can make a signature and comments why they don't accept that

I think you can post and comments and put signature too if you are jr member I don't why they don't accept that 

I know that you wanna make signature may it will be soon but even if you post subjects or comment you write what do you want to say so don't worry it can occur near time really I am sorry for that they didn't except you

12 hours ago, Kamran Kabacha said:

Thank you for being honest with friend info, I don't know. But before I knew it, I already made 100 posts. Maybe I enjoy myself here by dealing with the topic.

You are welcome brother we all here to learn and avoid scammers and if we can help we help, the forum give us this opportunity and we can't wast it, just by posting here you can earn and learn in the same time. So good luck

3 hours ago, Nohaaa said:

I know that you wanna make signature may it will be soon but even if you post subjects or comment you write what do you want to say so don't worry it can occur near time really I am sorry for that they didn't except you

I hope they can give us this opportunity to work on it because the majority try to bought some account to be eligible to participate in any campaign 

Cryptotalk is a pay by post  forum organized by bitcointalk. I think its an advertisement of their forum.  They are making people able to earn money.  Beside that by their forum they are learnung by earning. The campaign can finish at any time.  

You're just a jr? Then you can't participate here in cryptotalk campaign on bitcointalk. Maybe if you will be in your senior membership then you can participate here. But for now you can't.

If you are going to compare bitcointalk and cryptotalk i think both platform is good for seeking knowledge, but if you are going to talk about earnings bitcointalk will be tough because you need to rank first.

10 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

If you are going to compare bitcointalk and cryptotalk i think both platform is good for seeking knowledge, but if you are going to talk about earnings bitcointalk will be tough because you need to rank first.

Right to say and there is no doubt that cryptotalk is giving their all users earning way very easy as compare to bitcointalk forum.

Comparing both platform wont do any goods, because both platform are good and can give you earnings and also a lot of knowledge about crypto currency.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:44 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

The admin there said I can wear the signature but I won't get paid and if I try to enter my ID on yobit he will automatically ban me in that campaign so that means I can participate on their campaign but I won't get any payment. But it is alright I'll wear their signature. Even if they won't pay me for that. It is just to help this site to have a lot of member. 

That's really good bro. You are getting paid from here in Cryptotalk so i don't think they need to pay for you too but if you reach sr member then you will get paid there too so work as you are

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,