What is the price of Yobit airdrop ? Yo tokens ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is the price of Yobit airdrop ? Yo tokens ?

I have been noticed that yobit is going to do AIRDROP today of yo tokens. And users will receive 100 yo coins. So i have question , about AIRDROP, that what is the price of Yo tokens ? And can we sell them immediately after we receive them ?.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

The price will be from $ 0.1 to $ 1 and begin to increase with purchase orders
You cannot request a bonus withdrawal
Only you can withdraw the resulting profits

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Their price will appear when the currency starts trading and is released and it is normal to start from scratch and start to rise

Life is great and enjoy it

Perhaps the opening value extend is between $ 0.1 to $ 1, this is the standard cost for a token. In any case, it can likewise be littler than that. Nobody knows on the grounds that there was no notice about the value examination issue for this token. To be sold straightforwardly or not,We don't have the foggiest idea yet. Ideally as far as this value is great and can be exchanged legitimately if the cost of this token is great. furthermore, I figure its cost will be modest toward the start and begin to rise when exchanging relies upon the quality of market interest.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The price of Yo token at the beginning is just low and it was increased since the trading is started. It depends on the supply and demands of the people. It is started from cheap and it rised as the time goes by. 

• -2 1

On 11/22/2019 at 11:01 PM, bentayebsalah said:

The price will be from $ 0.1 to $ 1 and begin to increase with purchase orders
You cannot request a bonus withdrawal
Only you can withdraw the resulting profits

Maybe it will be like you said above, I'm so sighed in this airdrop because I missed it, it is very good opportunity from yobit to us, I will wait for the next events

• +1 1

I would like to know more, how it worked for you.
I could not connect in those days and I would like to know how they started.

Cheers

Yes, Airdrop happened a long time ago, but on the AIR coin, not YO, and you will not be able to sell 100 pieces that you have acquired because 99% were placed within the Yobit investBox and there are daily conditions for receiving profit.

Recently i join a Yobit airdrop in telegram and it pay 700 Yoda after the end of airdrop and they said that 700 Yoda equal to 30$ . So i think now its price is 0.042$ per coin.

From yobit Airdrops we can earn 700 Yo dollars.But i don't know what's value og this tokens.Their Airdrops token price not announced

You can see the price on yobit and you are very lucky if you get Yo coins through Airdrops and I hope I get them too. You can sell it after you get it.

• +1 1

Yo tokens price not fixed.wait for list on yobit exchange I think yo tokens price starting from 0.01$ to 1$ I also joined this airdrop.lest see

damn I missed this yo token airdrop and the price of yo token is now $1,300.. If I joined the airdrop of yo token and hold until now, maybe I earn so much.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

the price of yodollars is not clear yet and trading will be open at 4 February but i think price will be about 1 or 2 dollars cause yobit always have the best airdops.ive got 700 yoda and they are in my invest box i receive 1 percent profit daily and i just received 7 yoda tokens today.

• +3 1

As from the yo airdrop, the price was barely touching the floors but now, it now boast of being around $1200. The yobit has surely grown on it's projects of having their first token now becoming a success

Yo token is not the airdrop, the airdrop is YODA coin and at the start price of that coin is good at start from 1$ and now that con price is 0.08$ and on daily basis its price is going to high and low and i hope in future its price is going to high so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been noticed that yobit is going to do AIRDROP today of yo tokens. And users will receive 100 yo coins. So i have question , about AIRDROP, that what is the price of Yo tokens ? And can we sell them immediately after we receive them ?.

Yo token already listed on the exchanger. And it's price is too high. I don't think they are doing any airdrop of YO token. But there was an airdrop about YODA token which is giving us profit everyday.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

7 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

They give a little change in the currency, and you cannot take advantage of it in concessions. Most of the Yubit coins are scam without balance.

Hello my friend, that your words are true and that the cryptocurrencies are making many of them fake, and I wish you success. Thank you

I think you are talking about Yoda dollars. The price of Yoda dollars got increased in its initial stages but later on the price got down because of panic seller. Now the price is going up again

The price of Yo coins at the time of release yesterday was around $ 0.1 or $ 1, but we'll see that the coins become very expensive when they become scarce. Airdrop provided by YOBIT does provide benefits for its users.

I don't know how much this YO token is worth. However, their Airdrops token price has not been announced. We can make $ 700 YO from Yobit Airdrops.

Well I participated in the airdrop and you dont get 100 yo dollars, but you get 700 Yo dollars. But the problem is that the price have gone down to 5 cents, from 1.5$ and the fact that you cant sell your Yoda, so you cant take advantage of the situation. But even at 5 cents you get 35$ worth of Yoda from the airdrop, so I am not complaining, but would have loved to sell at 1.5$ and buy it back at 10 cents. 

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 6:22 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I don't know if yo coin has this huge price they will give from 2 dollar to dollar maybe or less but it is good for the next days..

I did not get it , but there is another one most people are talking about it, the yo token is going to be adopeted bu other exchange very soon and its going to be very huge so its important we keep that in mind, I was not there when it was launched but the price today is really huge

I don't know what this token og is worth. Their Airdrops token prices have not been announced. We can make 700 YO $ from YoBit Airdrops.