Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..!

16 hours ago, Reborn24 said:

My opinion about it is that your friend will still have to complete the first given task before getting payment but ask the one who guided you here in cryptocurrency he might know what to do. 

sorry dear Reborn24, you are wrong. To get payment he has to follow the second task where he needs to reach 100 posts after that he will get his rewards.

Since your friend did not reach the required minimum before the new rule was implemented I think he will be covered by the new rule of 100 post minimum before he can earn per post. I may be wrong but its better if the mods can clarify it since im also interested in knowing since a friend of mine joined last year but was not very active because he was busy with his day job and he only had a few post in. By the way if I Exceed the 30 post limit will my excess post be credited for the next day? I have not reached the 100 post minimum yet.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

if the account was made before the update payment, you don't need to post 100 times just to be payed. but if the account made after the updated payment, they should post 100 times and they will receive their payment in 101 post.

This topic was posted 2months ago,and so bad,i haven't discover cryptotalk that time. And those who join this first are so lucky coz they only need to make 50post before getting payment,unlike today which is 100.

With new update the rules changes. The old version of 50post is no more, and they increase it to 100posts in the latest update. For example:- you have to update to the new version of the game (PUBG) in order to be able to team up and play with your friends on there. With some changes in the rules, features etc. 

On 11/11/2019 at 4:48 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

My friend joined cryptotalk forum on 7november 2019, but he has just completed 8/10 posts till now. And new payment Update announced yesterday so now Question arises that which rule will be applicable for him?  Old payment Update of 50 posts because he has joined before the announcement came . 

Or 

The new payment Update if 100 posts to start receiving payment from 101th post?.

Plz try to answer me clearly that 50 posts or 100 posts before start receiving payment.

In what you stated your friend needs to accomplish 100 post before being paid in this forum. It's clear that your friend just posted 10. Try to encourage her to be more active because this forum is actually easy to do unlike the other forum that existing online. 

He has to post 100 comments first to start getting payment from 101 posts if he would have complete 50 posts before the announcement then his earning would get started from 51 post so now according to the update he has to comment in 100 posts.

34 minutes ago, Rabby said:

My friend joined crypto talk froum on 7 november 2019 but he had just completed 8/12 post till now and new payment update announced yester day so now question arises that which rule will be applicable for him old payment update on 50 post because he has joined before the annoucment came. 

It's easy to know that, just look at the payment page of this forum. Is that 50 or 100 posts? If it's 100 posts, then your friend must follow the new rules to get paid.

Currently its about 100 posts for getting paid. But if you have to pay special attention to such announcements and read them properly as it says: From now on it will be x posts with y payment and so on.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/11/2019 at 4:48 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

My friend joined cryptotalk forum on 7november 2019, but he has just completed 8/10 posts till now. And new payment Update announced yesterday so now Question arises that which rule will be applicable for him?  Old payment Update of 50 posts because he has joined before the announcement came . 

Or 

The new payment Update if 100 posts to start receiving payment from 101th post?.

Plz try to answer me clearly that 50 posts or 100 posts before start receiving payment.

Good morning mate, the first 100 post is just a requirement to start earning satoshi in forum,you can only earn 1000 satoshi after you finish it.

That was long time ago I don't think he will get paid if he follow that rule cause he will only get paid when he complete his first 100 post. 

2 hours ago, Balqees9 said:

Cause guys there are always doubts of new payment that it will not work and a very awful.

These new payment problems were caused by the deleted posts.

10 hours ago, Talba said:

Let him try and see but to me I think it's the new rules implemented that will work not old rule so he is going to post one hundred comments

Maybe nowadays are days they must be updated that's new rule information of posting 100 contents, if they not updated yet they required to update as soon as possible

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Don't worry, beyond 100 post will get payed tho you will not receive it earlier you will have to wait for a long hour to receive the payment but it is worth the wait. The 105 post, you will earn 5000 satoshis. If it is 130 posts,then 30000 satoshis.

He is applicable of 100 post because he did not finish the 50 before the new rule is implemented. I joined too on last Dec., but I have completed my 100 in 2 days after joining. You have to know first if your friend really wants and have time to participate in the forum because 10 posts after 3 months is a bit slow.

Well, I don't know for sure, but think he should have done 100 posts from now. I mean, the new rules have come into effect. I hope this number dont go up.(

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 8:37 AM, Arun gope said:

I have doubt in crypto talk regarding the payment in it can you please mention in which time the crypto talk page refresh to start commenting for next day.

I think the time is gmt 3+ but I am not sure . I am maintaining this time zone all the till I am in the forum and I have never faced any problem with time zone.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:48, Ajlovez7 said:

Mi amigo se unió al foro cryptotalk el 7 de noviembre de 2019, pero acaba de completar 8/10 publicaciones hasta ahora. Y ayer se anunció una nueva actualización de pago, así que ahora surge la pregunta de qué regla será aplicable para él. Actualización de pago anterior de 50 publicaciones porque se ha unido antes del anuncio. 

¿La nueva actualización de pago si 100 publicaciones para comenzar a recibir el pago de la 101a publicación?

Por favor, trate de responderme claramente que 50 publicaciones o 100 publicaciones antes de comenzar a recibir el pago.

Even if your friend had reached 50 posts before the date of the update, cryptotalk would have paid to him but to receive some next payment he has to make 50 more posts.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Or 

Hey friend I think your friend posted 100 post because he don't complete the 50 post target and the rules was change now he make 100 post to receive payment

On 11/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Or 

Any way it is chance to earn Free bitcoin I think it is a great project I like it very much ❤️ wonderful gift from our great yobit.net 

If you created your account before the new rule implemented which is 100 post requirement, you are not belong to it. You should complete your requirement before which is 50 posts because that is the requirement that applicable to your account and you are not part of 100 post. Not sure but i think i'm correct.

• +1 1

These rules were old, but now we had to complete 100 posts in the beginning when I joined the forum I had to complete 100 posts and it took me almost 3 days to finish them

23 minutes ago, Khaleed99 said:

I meditate this was clear enough, changes has been completed therefore if you need to comprehend compensated at slightest you cover to enter 100 posts, after that on posts 101 and therefore set off plus in reward BTC

Yes right that's it this is how it work from a long time and I don't think it's changed now if any update we will see it

• +1 1

Hello I am in the same situation with your friend and the answer will be paid after 50 sends. When I was trying to make 100 posts, I realized that I got paid after 50th shipment.  

• +1 1