Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..!

Everyone can be paid for his work otherwise it needs some time to do so no one can breached the rules and regulations of the forum until and unless he would pay if one post some ordinary things that are against the rule so it would be deleted and never be paid

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

My friend joined cryptotalk forum on 7november 2019, but he has just completed 8/10 posts till now. And new payment Update announced yesterday so now Question arises that which rule will be applicable for him?  Old payment Update of 50 posts because he has joined before the announcement came . 

Or 

The new payment Update if 100 posts to start receiving payment from 101th post?.

Plz try to answer me clearly that 50 posts or 100 posts before start receiving payment.

This also happens to me i created my account in november but i there was the rule of 50 posts after paid and when i start posting the limit was 100.

• +1 1

Most modern set of laws achieve make up a qualities who has numerous financial records ponder for a second time to bring about a sizeable run to of posts, but it seems roughly of them figure out not assign up and brand spam in numerous places. 

• +1 1

My brother I am so sorry I don't know about this but just tell him complete your 50 posts if he did not get paid by cryptotalk then maybe he will be paid by cryptotalk after 100 posts.

On 2/23/2020 at 6:49 AM, Adamsy said:

From the view of all members it an every member are to be paid when they reach the maximum post of hundreds(100) so I have no  idea on 50 post

Yes there is a maximum of 50 post per members but dont get paid only for 30 post this how the rules and from a long time i dont think it's changed 

Yes I was not around when this update was made. I can.to meet it and I have to follow it or be on this forum.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:04 PM, Hridoy0987er said:

I think I have no doubt about the new payment update.  I think giving this update will bring a lot of benefits.  So we can get payment from it in the simplest way.  So I think it would be good for us to update it.

That will be best for the forum and that will make it more useful for the members to make good post.

I think that he will get his payment after he completed the task that 100 post... because the notification is for everybody..so please tell him that comment 100 post for payment..

• +1 1

You said “What happens is that if the user’s account fails payment, the payment gateway will keep trying for X times before cancelling the user’s membership over a couple of days.” but I dont know in which situations this should happen.

• +1 1

In reality all the posts and comments that we have composed will all be paid for. So just time. With respect to friend, it will be paid after he composes 101 posts adhering to the new standards.

• +1 1

hello as we all know that the rules are changing time by time and it's hard to predict what will be the next strategy of these platforms but the strategy for now is that you have to complete 100 comments then you will be able to start earning.

• +1 1

After last update, payments are given while creator posts atleast 100 posts. I think your friend will go under last update and he need to complete 100 posts for to get payment. 

• +1 1

When there will be new rules in the forum i think they start to work immediately after being announced, so its good to follow them if its about posts or anything concerning with the forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Everyone will receive their first batches from this forum when completing 100 posts, after that number is completed, the person will be able to achieve 1000 Satoshi for each post made

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every new person who joins this forum must complete 100 free entries and upon successful completion it will be able to start getting profits from the forum and it is possible that 100 posts will be updated in the future to become more

If you are registered before the 11th, then you will be paid after the 51st post, if you are registered on the 11th, then you will be counted on the 101st post. Hope this helps, I registered on the 8th, I was paid at the 51st post.

I think the new payment laws will apply to him. I am sorry for him, he missed a golden opportunity, 50 posts =50 thousand Satoshi

Now the posts are sitting on 100 posts before you start to receive any payment. Therefore you must first complete your 100 posts for free, and upon completing post 101 you will start to receive your payment. Perhaps when they reopen the registrations they will once again review this number and it could change, however this is as it stands for the current time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In fact, I do not know anything about this, because it relates to the forum, he must ask via a small email the forum moderators to know an answer about that, but do not worry I do not think that he will write a hundred posts again.

The newest rule has talked of 100 post necessary for the beginning of payments in Satoshi, as I might think that is was to cope with with the increase user base, as the site has grown in recent times

The new rule friend is that you need to make the first 100 free posts to enter the rewards campaign and after that you can make 50 posts a day where you will be paid 30 useful posts 

As of currently speaking all newbies are not able to link their accounts to yobit and this means they can't earn anything even after reaching 100  posts and no one knows when this will be solved.

Was this post active all this time? Seriously first time I read this one. Any way the rules are clear about this. 100 posts are needed since this article was posted.