Do you know some exchangers except from yobit? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SagingHilaw15

Do you know some exchangers except from yobit?

Yes there are a number of other exchanges such as binance, bittrex, poloneix ,etc. These are the some of the major exchanges and are very popular in the digital world ... Because many users visit this site & they earn profit from trading. Hope this helps you.

There have many exchanging stages isolated from yobit yet all exchanges has their quality for their agents anyway yobit and binance are the most endorsed exchanges.

I have no information about Gbo token where it is listed even it is listed or not. You can  check it from Google by searching name of token if it is listed then it's price will appeared and it's listed exchanges also. 

There is a lot of exchanges out there if you wanna know go search for yourself because its way too many to tell all the exchanges find the most suitable for you. For me i really like easy to use and navigate.

One of the exchanger that accepts lots of tokens are coinmarket cap but i am not sure to that better chek it on thier website and find it.it is best exchanger too and the fee is lower than others 

I did not know more exchanges but i know some rxchanges in which i make tramsactions and trading through these. I always use bitcoins. Binance and kucoins.

You may be able to exchange GBO tokens on a platform that has been opened to exchange this, I have not found an exchange place that can exchange the coins.

Maybe you should try the Binance exchange site because it is also fast but not too secure as yobit.net exchange site. Transaction fee of Binance is not that much for the users

I don't know gbo tokens i checked in coinmarketcap no any gbo token name showing no any details showing of this token I think this token not listed in exchange.

There is a lot of exchanges that exist right now like coinbase, binance , yobit and more.  Just find what suits you or where you are comfortable using.

I Think there have many trading stages separated from yobit yet all trades has their quality for their merchants. Moreover, yobit and binance are the most prescribed trades.

I think there is no best exchange support my country but yobit binance support my country and hitbtc not develop thier self so i prefer yobit it more than others

There have more than 300 legits exchanging platforms in the cryptoworld, but few of them exchanges are mostly safely including the yobit exchange

in case you want to trade coins, check on the coinmarketcap website online from the change in which the coins may be exchanged, take a look at it in the search characteristic.  true success.

there are numerous exchanges further to yobit. like biance, however yobit is the safest and maximum secure website and i'm the usage of it

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

it is the first time to hear about this coin ,but you can search in coin market cap but if you did not find it search in ETH network may be it is a token and not a coin , 
also use google to find some information , finally ask in the site you take from this coin 
i hope to sell it sooner and gain profit 

After do a research about the GBO coin i don't find any information about the exchange which trade this coin or perhaps it is currently not trading, better option is ask people who want to buy your coins, I heard some people who are interested to buy unlisted coin, good luck.

There are many other also but yobit is the best exchange. And I will refer you coin base and trust wallet. These are also very useful and secure too. So you can enjoy all of these.

Well, try using Binance, in my early career in trading and up to now I still use this exchange platform because it is the most trustworthy and reliable platform used for trading.

It seems that most members are unaware of this currency, so you have to enter the Market Cap website to see if the currency is listed there to get some details. You can also visit the official website of the currency to know the details of offering this currency on the platforms.

Dear there are many good exchanges apart from Yobit like Kucoin or Binance but i don't know whether GBO token are listed there or not. You need to research.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

If you are talking about this coin: https://coincodex.com/crypto/gabro/exchanges/ then it is not traded anywhere. If it is an ERC20 tokens perhaps you can take a look at some DEX's as Forkdelta and find out if anyone wants to buy. I have more than 200 altcoins in my ERC20 wallet, all from airdrops and bounties that I cannot sell because they are not traded, not even in forkdelta. So don't care much about this.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Британская криптобиржа прекратила работу после кражи $22 млн   Первым о проблемах с британской криптовалютной биржей Lykke сообщил блокчейн-детектив SomaXBT. Позднее представители площадки признали, что злоумышленники получили «несанкционированный доступ» к приватным ключам биржи. После этого сообщения работа Lykke была приостановлена.   Разработчик MetaMask и эксперт по криптозащите Тейлор Монахан написал в запрещённой в России соцсети Х, что биржа потеряла криптовалюты на $22 млн.   Согласно ончейн-данным, половина из украденных $22 млн приходилась на биткоины, остальные активы — это ETH, LTC и Bitcoin Cash. Все похищенные эфиры хакеры сразу обменяли на стейблкоин DAI, а биткоины разделили между несколькими криптокошельками.   Никакой информации о том, когда возобновится работа криптобиржи Lykke, пока нет. Мы всё ещё расследуем причины этого инцидента с безопасностью, но пользователи могут быть уверены, что их средства в сохранности. Lykke — диверсифицированный бизнес с сильными резервами капитала, — заявил генеральный директор криптобиржи Ричард Олсен.
    • Балансы пользователей Bitcoin и Ethereum упали до уровня, невиданного с 2020 года. Данные Glassnode показали, что пользовательские балансы биткойнов ( BTC ) и эфира ( ETH ) на централизованных биржах достигли четырехлетнего минимума, поскольку инвесторы ждали более высоких цен на бычьем рынке.  Балансы BTC упали до уровня ниже 2,3 миллиона монет на сумму около 160 миллиардов долларов, а балансы ETH упали ниже 16 миллионов, составив менее 59 миллиардов долларов.   Баланс обмена Биткойн и Эфириум достиг 4-летнего минимума |  Почему упали уровни обмена Биткойн и Эфириум По данным Glassnode, количество BTC и ETH на биржах имеет тенденцию к снижению с июля 2020 года. Данные подтвердили, что пользователи продолжали выводить активы с этих платформ после пандемии, во время предыдущего пика 2021 года, во время банкротства Terra-FTX в 2022 году и даже после того, как были одобрены спотовые ETF BTC.  Четырехлетняя модель предполагает, что пользователи криптовалюты приняли бычий долгосрочный прогноз, выразив уверенность в будущем росте этих активов независимо от рыночных циклов.  После кризиса Covid-19 в 2020 году инфляция также потрясла мировую экономику и побудила инвесторов вкладывать капитал в технологически безопасные автомобили. Жесткое ограничение поставок и неизменный дефляционный принцип Биткойна укрепили его статус средства защиты от инфляции, и суверенные страны, такие как Сальвадор, приняли криптовалюту в качестве законного платежного средства.   Бычий тезис, возможно, еще больше укрепился, поскольку гиганты Уолл-стрит, такие как BlackRock и Fidelity, стимулировали институциональный спрос через спотовые BTC ETF . Такие компании, как MicroStrategy под управлением BTC maxi Michael Saylor, также вложили миллиарды долларов в главный цифровой актив.  Будучи вторым по величине криптовалютным и ведущим альткойн-активом, ETH имеет собственный оптимистичный тезис о том, что он является ведущим заменителем BTC. Токен поддерживает крупнейшую экосистему децентрализованного финансирования (DEFI) стоимостью почти 70 миллиардов долларов за DefiLlama.  В 2020 году разработчики запустили цепочку Beacon, которая положила начало окончательному переходу от доказательства работы (PoW) к доказательству доли (PoS). Этот шаг разблокировал стейкинг Ether — процесс блокировки ETH для сетевой безопасно  сти и пассивного дохода.  На момент публикации в стейкинге было поставлено более 27% Ethereum. Другими словами, пользователи вложили ETH на сумму более 119 миллиардов долларов в таких провайдеров стейкинга, как Coinbase , Lido и EigenLayer .  Шумиха вокруг одобрения спотовых ETH ETF, роста дефисов и резкого роста ставок привела к позитивному прогнозу для криптовалюты и еще больше побудила пользователей держаться изо всех сил, что в криптосообществе также известно как «ходл».
    • Сложно определить кому конкретно принадлежат те или иные адреса, пока речь идет о том что на них есть крупные суммы с биткоинами, фиксируются пока только объемы на определенных адресах.
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.          
    • Добрый день, дорогие пользователи!👋 Напоминаем Вам:   🔔На нашем сайте действует акция - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на telegram-канал, получи 5$ на кошелек TRC20 или TRX. 🔔Стань нашим партнером - зарегистрируйся на нашем сайте, Вы получаете в личном кабинете уникальный партнерский идентификатор, Вы сможете размещать данные ссылки нашего сервиса на любых страницах своего сайта, блога, сообщества и социальных сетях. Зарегистрировавшись-Ваши ссылки реферальной программы будут находиться в разделе «Партнерский аккаунт и рекламные материалы»  - Акция - Партнерский FAG  - Условия участия в партнерской программе   Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения! С уважением, Финансович.
    • Скажу про данный обменник только то что я  производил обмен в нём уже третий раз и все три раза это происходило не более 5 минут , работают очень быстро и с приемлемым курсом .
    • ПРИВЕТ, WINDICERS,   Объявлена новая конкурсная программа на форуме!   Наберите необходимые множители, выиграйте и получите свою долю из призового фонда в размере 0,0052 BTC до конца конкурса.   Конкурс заканчивается в понедельник, 17 июня, в 19:00 по Гринвичу.                Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                      ;Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей                                           Введите свой НИК в WINDICE  
    • Новый обменник - куча плюшек, как говорится. Плюс акция, плюс как по мне одна из лучших партнёрских программ. На досуге изучил, всё ок. По обменнику: Приятный во вчём, от дизайна до функуюционала, прост в работе, плбс порог обмена нет от бешенных каких - то сумм как у некоторых сервисов, вполне приличный обменник.
    • The USDD stablecoin has landed on LetsExchange Decentralized USD (USDD), the first over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin, is now available for trading on LetsExchange, a crypto exchange platform that supports the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market. Users can swap USDD on TRC20, ERC20, and BEP20 blockchains for over 4,500 coins and tokens using a LetsExchange widget, Telegram bot, or through third-party platforms and apps integrating crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping USDD for other cryptocurrencies on LetsExchange, users enjoy the flexibility to choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. With the first option, the system automatically picks the best rate among the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the most profitable exchange conditions despite short-term price fluctuations. Users who prefer to avoid slippage caused by volatility can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the initially quoted value for the swap until the operation is completed.   Since USDD circulates on multiple mainstream networks, users can seamlessly transfer USDD across different blockchains using the LetsExchange widget. For instance, users can swap TRC20 USDD for ERC20 USDD or the way around with a few clicks. More blockchain networks that support USDD will be available soon.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, welcomed the listing of USDD and remained confident that many users will adopt this stablecoin. He commented: “Listing USDD on our exchange platform is the first step toward more comprehensive cooperation with this project. The USDD team will study our B2B products to assess the possible integration to boost the visibility and adoption of their crypto asset.”   Decentralized USD (USDD) is an over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin launched by TRON DAO Reserve, the custodian of USDD, and guarantees its price stability. This stablecoin’s value is pegged to the US dollar. USDD is secured by over-collateralizing multiple mainstream digital assets such as TRX, BTC, and USDT. The total value of collateralized assets is significantly higher than that of USDD in circulation, with the collateral ratio set at 120%. The USDD protocol aims to provide the blockchain industry with the most stable, decentralized, tamper-proof, and freeze-free stablecoin system, a perpetual system independent of any centralized entity.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.