What are investments? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

What are investments?

Investing is giving your money to a company or person, so that they generate profitability with it. Generally, in this world, profitability is from Monday to Friday since the forex market does not work on weekends, although in some cases the returns are every day of the week.

An analysis must be made of where the money is going to be put, since all the money invested can be lost if the company is scam. You should never invest more than you are willing to lose. These companies have a return on investment of 200% generally after about 6-10 months, even 1 year in some cases.

investment efforts to make our assets more valuable by investing in different assets, I think the effort to make our assets more permanent may be to spend more on assets that gain value for income and gain.

Investments are placements of money to acquire goods and services or carry out construction projects, financial or of any kind, investing is making money available for the realization of ideas and projects, it is financing these activities to achieve something planned.

For me, an investment is some kind of a foundation of your accumulated assets to which you are using it to grow its value exponentially and generate you a profit in return. Investment could also be a process or transaction between two parties who are negotiating of whether the terms that should be followed and is needed. In such way, you would risk the assets hoping that it would grow its value or at least generate a positive return upon the transaction both of you made during the process of negotiating. In this case, the crypto currency is kind of a transaction involving the market and the users as the players to which the users are the ones who are responsible for the outcome of their assets about the decisions they would be willing to choose.

In the crypto market investment is the main thing and those peoples which invest their money in the market and buy the BTC at the start they make huge profit in the market becasue BTC will touch the 20k$ and i hope that this time market will touch the 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, investment is a way to set aside certain money in order to obtain a profit for use in any sector or work environment, it is a way to accelerate my own economic growth, I know little about that, this is how I see it

I think atoms we invest in different ways and expect different things. Some are more ambitious than others and expect a much higher Profit than the selected Asset is giving. I also think that we should start investing more wisely, at all times we think about getting rich. And when we start to forget that, we will be able to invest wisely. It is a complicated world and it is not for everyone, because it takes a lot of patience and not to be nervous when the price of an asset falls. They are two of the most important things that we should work on for us to be successful in cryptocurrencies. Good luck in your investments friends

Investments are not only measured by money, it is also measured by the capacities invested in a project or the knowledge invested in a research, all these investments are made in order to obtain a benefit, the benefit such as the investment can be monetary or of another nature.

You are found this somewhere and copy it but ok it is not matter, this is investment and it is not only about that, it is more. Investment mean that after be careful to consider everything about an asset you believe it will be best for your money to be in this asset instead of currency dollar or other.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:36 AM, Rashel said:

Investments are something you buy or put your money in to get a profitable return. There are four types of investments known as "asset classes". 

_shares. Cash. Proberty. Fixed interest securities. 

Cash is not an investment and it is called property. But anyway you didn't say anything else this is not a good post and didn't help. There are cryptocurrencies too that are been treated like shares but not have the same meaning.

• +1 1

There are many investments we can make and we have to diversify and hold many assets and not only just one. Cryptocurrencies can be a very good asset if we correcly invest a small percentage of our money in them.

• +2 1

It is a type of process to put money in some goods or services to expecting profits. Investments are done for willing to get profits. In crypto investors invest money to expect profits.

Investments are like apples. What are apples? They are an ingredient that helps us be healthy. Investments are keep our finances healthy but we have to invest not a lot as we can't eat 100 apples every day either because we will get sick. So we invest according to rules of investment and we also invest in many assets and not only eat apples every day but oranges too and other fruits. This will keep our finance not lose a lot from inflation and we can also profit from some of them a lot more.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My investments are all in crypto. I don't own a lot and I'm also trying to earn and multiply but this is what I can only hope for. I can't buy stocks because the stock markets are out of reach for me and they need very high fees to pay. I can't buy houses and I can't invest in commodities like oil again because these are out of reach for me. Maybe I could buy a little gold but again the fees will be higher and it is not a good investment for small amounts. So crypto is the one for me. I can invest even $10 and hope for a x100 to make this 1000 dollars.

• +2 3

Investments are a way to make profitable our earnings with cryptocurrencies or money where we can have back a percentage of daily, weekly or monthly profits to obtain profits from the investment. Invest a small or large amount and take risks if they are Crypto currencies.In yobit this investbox where we can earn from 1% to 10%  by performing an action for each or depending on the platform 

currency I often make a small investments

• +1 2

Yes there could be some more in this post to make it better and some corrections are needed. Some investments no matter how good they are they can cost a lot and prices can rise but the cost of sustaining a house for example can be too high.

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about the phrases, I understand property but this is not always investment. You can have a car as property but this is not an investment as price will be going down. 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:36 AM, Rashel said:

Investments are something you buy or put your money in to get a profitable return. There are four types of investments known as "asset classes". 

Ok. I don't know a lot about securities but cryptocurrencies are not giving any fixed interest so they are not there. They are also not cash or shares. They can be property perhaps? Maybe they are risk assets that are not covered by these four.

• +1 1

Investment are those in which we will deposit in the market and make to buy some coins on it, so this is called investment. Crypto is the great and best market in the world and i am sure that crypto market will touch the sky and the holders will make a great profit in it.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 11/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, Rashel said:

Those are fixed class investment where the people goes after cash in commonly and follow the cash flow business for daily earning and for property this needed time and extra after, where your today invest gives you profit UN months, years in ten fold. The fixed interest goes for banking or investment plans where you get interest from banks and financial institutes. The best way for earning is crypto where you gives time fir learning and then cash your experience for earning where you are free from shekels  of money depravity. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Whatever the type of investment, it is putting money or part of it in a project in order to get profits, but before starting any project, an integrated plan must be developed and the risk ratio calculated and in the case of cryptocurrencies we must constantly monitor the market trend and price movement

42 minutes ago, elouardi said:

Investing in cryptocurrencies is like you are investing something, like you are investing real money in income-generating projects. The money investment can help increase our profits in a short time. It can help us grow what we invest in the beginning to achieve our property.

Only advanced traders can earn profit in a short time. Others who are not trained, can only invest for long term and wait until everything goes up to achieve a safe profit. This is a wrong attitude among ordinary people that crypto is a fast earning machine! They enter trading with this idea in mind and in the reality, they see that they have to wait for more than what they had expected to earn a decent profit. If they can't tolerate, they will sell and lose. We have to change our approach towards cryptocurrency to get the most benefit from it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto can be the fifth type of investment. In crypto market investing is one legit and genuine method to earn big in small time. But it needs a lot skill and observation.

BetFury                                                   

With investments we bet for a long term with money and give them to buy shares or items that we consider they will rise in price in the distant future. They are not to be sold early but after a long time. And they are what you described others are assets other are homes. But we don't invest in machines or cars because their price is always going lower.

• +1 1

Seems like we got a broad spectrum of definitions here. Here is my own concepts, investments are method to use our capital to earn passive income to fulfill short, mid or long term goals we established in advance, This goals can range from protecting our capital against inflation to more personal objectives, like buying a house. Depending in our tolerance to risk, we can decide make conservative or more aggressive investments. 

Edited by Jromz
grammar