Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

I believe that the decision to buy or not will depend on the analysis that we carry out of the market, without any doubt, the fluctuations of Bitcoin are very noticeable, it is always good to know that despite its fall in price, it will surely gain momentum and resume  an even higher price.  Always in the cryptocurrency market there is a "correction" of the price.

If you are focused on long-term profits, I prefer to choose altcoins where it pays us dividends over the long term

On 10/11/2019 at 23:49, Jhon Ryan said:

Hola a todos,

Quiero invertir algo de dinero en Bitcoin (inversión a largo plazo). ¿
Es mejor esperar la próxima caída (como la situación en diciembre / enero), o comprar ahora?
De lo contrario, ¿fijar un objetivo, por ejemplo, 7000 u 8000 $ y comprar en ese momento?

Gracias de antemano por su sugerencia.

You can wait for the next fall but what if it never comes? The price is expensive, it is best to buy little by little or if you are so confident that it will go up, buy in a single order only you decide to take your own risks

The truth is that it is always a good time to buy Bitcoin, it is convenient to buy when the price is low, the unknown is that we do not know how low its price can go, we always have to analyze the most important supports to foresee a panorama of what it can. occur.

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 12:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

Before investing it is good to research with other people who know the market very well in order to avoid possible losses, the most important thing is to have a good strategy.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:49 PM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?

Knowing when to buy or sell is a difficult task to foresee and from which no one can have the 100% correct answer, all depending on the profile of each one. If we want to use Bitcoin at any time it is good, or if we want it as an investment dependent more on the price.

In my opinion, you need to buy bitcoin now, because if you buy bitcoin today, bitcoin is now declining, so you buy bitcoin now and then wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again so you get profit.

Currently bitcoin price is high, which is above $ 10,000, it's better to wait until bitcoin price drops below $ 8,000. Buying now will only cost you money because the current bitcoin price is too high and it is difficult to make a profit. You can buy other alternative coins like ETH, you can keep them for a long time.

• +1 1

For those who are looking for a good chance to buy coins , here is a topic i made yestrday and contain a chance to get great profite , check it from here and leave a comment.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, rohmad93 said:

If you are focused on long-term profits, I prefer to choose altcoins where it pays us dividends over the long term

You can check this coin here if you are intrested in investing for the long time 

dont forget to leave your opinion in the box, happy trading .

I think it's better to wait for the next decline in price, buy when the price goes up there is a high risk of loss. The price of bitcoin fluctuates widely, allowing the price to fall back down and when it is worth buying. I think it's the best decision to keep your trades profitable.

I think for bought bitcoin It's always the time buy it don't worry about the price if it's higher for you or not you collect all bitcoin you can and you will thanks me after one year or may be less than that 

You should always buy bitcoin close to supports and use a stop loss just below that support, so you can buy it at any value that will have more security

These is a very difficult and challenging decision to make, if you don't buy now, the prices are still increasing but what if you buy now and the prices begin to decrease 😊

Hello, the best thing would have been to enter from before when it was very below the normal margin since now it is about to reach higher prices, although many want to throw the price to buy cheap I do not think they will achieve it since more and more people enter and invest in bitcoin.

• +2 1

I prefer investing on a downturn in order to make a lot of money in the long run, and it is expected to invest with a large capital to earn more

It is better to buy bitcoin as soon as possible, because its price is constantly increasing and there are expectations that its price will reach $ 30,000, you will win a lot of money if you buy it now at a low price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you invested in that time, I think you have made good profits
It was the right choice
Now, I am very confused after Bitcoin reaches this price. Should I buy bitcoin or wait a while?
So the whales make a profit and the prices drop a little

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I will advice you to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is always in the increase. Scholars have predicted that the price of bitcoin will reach it's peak. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

It's always a better and smart decision when you buy Bitcoins, when its down. If you're thinking of long term investment on this, you must consider making a long profit out of your investments. So, it will be a good decision if you wait until the next fall down.

I think it's a good time buy the bitcoin because now a time bitcoin value too much decrease... And hope so next month it's value more increase and reached easily 22k dollar... Also earn good profit from this coin..

Before buying bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you need to study and know about trading. Cryptocurrencies is not just about buying because people can buy and lose, you will need to know more of technical reasons of you buying bitcoin. Nobody can advise when to buy but you know about it professionally. 

• +2 1

Hello. I prefer to buy a coin instead of waiting a bitcoin. But buy a coin when the coin rate is low and sell it when the price of bitcoin is rises. By this process you can earn the good profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not think buying bitcoin now will be good, but I can suggest the best way, on the RSI, it is indicating bitcoin to be bought and sell not long. The price will want to approach $20000 again which is also suggested with some fundamental analyses. So, after you gain little, use stop loss in a way you will still gain if there will be bear market. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1