How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

The future is a mystery, no one knows whether bitcoin will be used in the future like today or be replaced by another system. To be sure bitcoin technology will be adopted by other systems if there is a new system.

• +1 1

Crypto in in fame from last three Years before 2016 There are small number of people who know about crypto as compared to today date .But Bitcoin and crypto survive more than 10 Years.Now a days Every person Know about Bitcoin .Governments are trying to make regulation and starts their own blockchain. This is The beginning Of crypto.

• +2 2

I am not sure about date and time but coin will surely exist. Because it is the most expensive and mostly used crypto coin. The supply and demand is very high that bitcoin id now decentralised. It won't be removed.

• +1 1

As long as people keep on supporting bitcoin it will not just disappear like nothing. More and more people are into it so I can not imagine the future without it.

• +2 1

Long enough. Until they come up with a new, more convenient technology or until a supercomputer appears and crack all the passwords. you have to rush to earn with crypto. No one knows how long this will last!

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

In my opinion it will exist till the last block of bitcoin is mined. Andbit will be on 2140 next century. So there is lot of time also it will face so many hurdles in this way to be adopt worldwide

• +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 5:22 AM, Migo said:

If bitcoin not dispensers he will be the most greatest thing online 

Excellently put, my friendo.  In my own opinion which I have formed over many years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds of experience in the world of bitcoin I prognosticate that bitcoin will exist at least another 15 years easily and probably will live longer than most of us will remain alive.

• +1 1

I think the bitcoin hold the market before its vanish. And i think before the mining of bitcoin completes in 2140, it cannot be removed. After the complete mined there is no possibility that a bitcoin will remove or not in the future

3 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

Bitcoin is made in 2009 and this time Bitcoin become the most expensive and valuable currency. Already Bitcoin using in all over the world. So Bitcoin will stay in market forever.

well i wish that i can confirm that bitcoin will stay in the market forever but the fact that bitcoin might not be around for that long as we will see coins in the future that will reduce the investments in bitcoin itself.

In my opinion, bitcoin will live for sure almost 30-40 years, but it's just my prediction, in the future will appear new coins which will beat bitcoin.

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? in my opinion I think Bitcoin will exist for ever, because cryptocurrency and blockchain full technology so the future of the world is the full technology.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin will live forever. btc was created in 2009. after that day by day the popularity increased. the price and volume is very high now and people are investing on it.

Maybe he'll have enough time to make a difference, if he delivers why I think he'll be replaced by another new currency ???  If Bitcoin is not a distributor, it will be the biggest thing online

According to my opinion this is the beginning of bitcoin and crypto .some trader will never think that the end of bitcoin.Bitcoin and crypto is in initially stage.

20 minutes ago, mani982 said:

According to my opinion this is the beginning of bitcoin and crypto .some trader will never think that the end of bitcoin.Bitcoin and crypto is in initially stage.

Yes dear i also think that, never end of Bitcoin. Its value increase day by day...

• -2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

Right now nothing can beat the distributed ledger system. We not done with this system yet and if there is a new system that will adopt the current system. You can simply add a version after its name.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 11/10/2019 at 4:09 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, we cant say how many years can still the bitcoin, we are in the age of technology i think this coin will exist in the future and making be better.

Yes! But the day by day advancement in the technology. And i though that the bitcoin is not vanish but there are many new currencies comes in the market that are the competitive of the bitcoin. But i think the bitcoin is always on the top

With quantum computers knocking on our doors, the possibility of new invention in technology is not far away. We are already looking at a completely different world of internet and computers. Quantum computing if what it says can do, will shred away any cryptographic security that blockchain provides, therefore to assume that there won't be a new kind of system similar to btc is not unlikely.

The bitcoins generated on daily basis and people earn the profit after generating the bitcoins. The new crypto currency coins comes in market on daily basis and people purchased these coins and hold these coins for profit purpose this is business.

As long bitcoin has good progress it will survive, the problem is this time bitcoin has bad performance. Many people stay optimist but there's fact bitcoin can be replacement. Many countries only adopt blockchain not bitcoin, this is another big problem. I hope bitcoin survive long enough until I can find another way to make money on line.

In my opinion bitcoin will exist long years, if there was generated another good system like blockchain technology there could be another bitcoin generatwd which will be more reliable than it. As per success ratio in digital word and technology being upgraded day by day so there could be another one 

• +1 1

We don't know but I'm sure this Bitcoin even the final halvening will occur, its protocol maybe extended for future uses because as we know Bitcoin have a good purpose. But as I know change is inevitable so maybe Bitcoin will improve and replace by other more improved system.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

i think till 2050 bitcoin will be at the top.there will be no replacement of bitcoin till that.may be after there we can  see some new coins.but bitocoin will be the king always