Bitcoin and Third-World Countries - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Bitcoin and Third-World Countries

Yes in these days of the corona virus the Bitcoin has become very popular among the third world countries and the the middle east for the making of the money. The natives of these countries are still buying the Bitcoin to make the money from the Bitcoin.

I think bitcoin is more useful for third world countries because these regions can make maximum benefit from cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies can remove high transaction fees and help them to trade with low cost.

Yes it will be very interesting if the third world countries will accept bit coin but am really sure that they have to be confused before they accept the use of bit coin and it will surely be a good development 

I think that all countries will adopt the encrypted currency and deal with it, and there are many third and second world countries waiting for the first world countries to adopt the currency in order to start dealing with it, and this will of course affect everyone in terms of economic terms

My friend I want to tell you that in the third countries like developing countries are trying to get the help of the Bitcoin but there is a sad news some developing countries are not acceptable due to some reasons

On 11/10/2019 at 4:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Third-world countries are those countries which are still developing countries and rely with the help of those which are already second or first-world countries , such as the US.

What could be the impact of Bitcoin adoption by these third-world countries in their economy?

What could be some advantages and disadvantages, and as well as what could be the possible challenges before adoption would be possible?

I am from third world country and to speek the truth less than 10% peoples knows about bitcoin and cryptocurrency's, and since internet bill is high most population don't have internet access so its so hard to know about cryptocurrency without internet access.

Gentleman I want to tell you that the third parties are third World countries means that those countries where the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is illegal and I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is illegal in some countries due to some political reasons and maybe some other reasons

• +1 1

The value of domestic currencies of the third world countries are very low compared to the Euro, pounds or USD. As a result of high value of bitcoin it is a great opportunity for third world citizens to invest their weak currencies in bitcoin to avoid loss of value.

Well, I know that the third world countries are not really against cryptocurrecy, but they are just afraid to openly legalize it because the big countries have not done so yet, but with time may be it would be great for them.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies help their economy in third world countries. They use cryptocurrencies and adopt it is a great source of income for many people and many people get earning opportunities. I think in future many countries adopt cryptocurrencies because it is create more investment opportunities in financial sector and they will help their economy

I think the developing countries or the third world countries are those who are using the cryptocurrency equally to the developed countries and they are very well aware of the new technology

Use is limited in all countries of the world How is the matter with respect to third world countries? Most countries follow their first world friend, as it is said. If the matter is good for their economy, they will either settle their situation or leave it, and the third world countries will do the same in this matter

We all suppose to be familiar with all the third world countries and what it actually means. Since the third world countries are the less developed countries or the developing countries i want to assume that they shall soon accept the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a very good currency.  Bitcoin is profitable for all countries.  Many countries have improved by using Bitcoin  However, Bitcoin will be profitable for third class countries, so that the users of that country will be able to earn much better.  However, those countries will not be able to secure bitcoin properly as a result of technological development.

Their adaptation will be slow, and most of them will prohibit the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. that's why they are developing countries, NOT developed countries. they always reject opportunities to develop first than about 20 or 30 years later they realise they made a grave error and start to accept that opportunity but alas, it has already been exploited by the DEVELOPED countries. that is their fate, I am afraid and will always be.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Sam989 said:

In fact, I was shocked to know how advanced some countries are in this field, especially Tunisia, as it is one of the pioneers in the field of cryptocurrencies and digital trading.

Tunisia country is small country but not like a third rate country. They took the initiative and legalise the crypto currency. Their economy is good from many third rate countries and have government sector full support. They are launching own crypto government currency from the country central bank. Which is huge achievement against G5 and gigantic economic countries like U. S. A, UK, Russia and China. 

I live in a a third world country so I know for sure that many people in third world country take cryptocurrency as a very complicated thing, because most does not even know how to use computers and cellphones, things that we use to access cryptocurrencies.

Hello, I think that when some country adopts cryptocurrencies totally or partially, I think they will gain certain advantages from other countries, since being one of the first to adopt cryptocurrencies, there would be more people interested, perhaps in living or vacationing In that country, due to the fact of being able to pay in cryptocurrencies, also the disadvantages that would come to exist, it would be that the other countries would not want anything to do in terms of politics or some international trade aid, but it is something that I think, greetings cordial.
It should be noted that this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend nandie, each one is free to give his own opinion.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have been a vital option for many people in these third world countries, cryptocurrencies have proven to be a great help for many people who work on this page and are in countries with a not very good economy such as Ecuador, Colombia, Peru...

I really think the this third wolrd countries that you have mentioned are the ones that are in need of cryptocurrency, sometimes we know that we need the medicine but we do not know what it is , and most third wolrd countries have bad financial situation , and I think that crypto currency an be the cure to this weakness, people will get a chance to work and get income , it will make them afford a better lifestyle and this is in the best interest of the countries. 

• +2 1

As for the third world countries, I think that Bitcoin can help their economy flourish greatly because it will certainly be better than the currency of those worthless countries and it will help poor citizens a lot in improving their living conditions and this will positively affect the country's economy.
As for the negative aspects, it can be said that a strong infrastructure must be provided to use Bitcoin, such as the electricity network, strong internet, as well as automatic teller networks, and this is not available in developing countries.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Third-world countries are those countries which are still developing countries and rely with the help of those which are already second or first-world countries , such as the US.

What could be the impact of Bitcoin adoption by these third-world countries in their economy?

What could be some advantages and disadvantages, and as well as what could be the possible challenges before adoption would be possible?

I think encryption and cryptocurrencies can really help third world countries, but they first need large courses in order to learn first

It is advisable for the third world countries to try to use bitcoin and to know about how benefits and valuable it's is to them and also to the entire world because we have seen how good and important then useful to the hole world

Bitcoin will be a good project for third world countries. Their economic will be benefited by it. They also legalized the cryptocurrency. But no country now is using cryptocurrency in the daily life. Time hasn't came now. But sooner or later the time will come.

The developing countries should take advantage of this matter and increase and increase their economy and reduce the unemployment rate as well