Kindness generates kindness!! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Kindness generates kindness!!

On 2/9/2020 at 4:26 PM, Sadin Mia said:

This forum is known to us long ago. In this forum we can easily do it. We have many members working here. This forum is very good to work on.

this forum is very much informative now and people are making post here to make payment and this forum is very much popular now.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:42 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

I agree with you here mate if we find a very useful helpful and meaningful comment we should try as much to give reactions to the useful comments it is seen as a way of encouragement

• +2 1

On 11/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

Well spoken dear, absolutely right quotation from your side. It's universal truth that "do good have good", that's the reason everybody should motivate new members as well as those who commits any violation.

Exactly my thought. Some people don't know about this reaction so they don't use it. The reaction really helps and encourages people to post more meaningful contents.

• +2 1

On 11/9/2019 at 7:42 AM, spyaquino said:

I agree with you, maybe many of the members of this forum do not know the usefulness and benefits of these features. Giving appreciation to the author is a form of appreciation, so do it.

• +2 1

I'm new to cryptocurrency. That is why compassion arises! No answer is known about this, because Udaya Udaya understands this question. If you explain the answer to this question a little, then I will be very happy, and later understand the question and try to answer the correct question. Thanks.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:42 AM, spyaquino said:

so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member?

Well, this is not totally good at all, many members here are doing this and i think they are friends, they are giving some reputations to each other even though their posts is not totally good.

crypto we can directly ask friends in this forum do not hesitate to ask here because all my friends here will always help answer questions from you  but it is very use full.

Thats universal trurt that kindness generate kindness..in this forum site there is so many bad post available but they don't knoe about the rules and make annoying post we should give them chance to make good post...

I totally agree with you I think that if we would all use that resource both positively and negatively this forum would improve a little more there is to continue to carry this message to everyone to react to the topics that are of help to them and thus motivate the creators of theme keep writing 

Yes that is true, it is good to be kind at all times that is what make you a good person and make you have friends.

• -1 1

hello. nice to see your post. I think it would be the best idea that you share your experience and learning with us. really kindness grenerates kindness which i really really appreciate it.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:31 AM, fcrypto12 said:

Yes you are completely right on your path. If anyone posts something useful and doesn't gets any kind of appreciation and any kind of look afterwards it will make that person discourage of posting again which is really bad. 

Yes and that wouldn't get the forum going, some even received the negative reaction for some good post.

• -1 1

ye si agree with you these days noone wants to give like i just don't know why. i amde a good posts and helped peolpe but still they don't care about other's feelings i guess. but it hurt our motivation.

Yes you are right it will encourage them to write better and better. If they really deserve then you should give them reputation. But sometime you have to tell this is wrong and show the way.

Yes there is feature to react. If you want to show your respect or gratitude to someone you can. And if you're not happy with someone's post you can also show that reactions also but that is limited you can only react to 10 persons a day.

You are right that my friend we must give others a reputation if their subject is good and deserves because the reputation is limited so we give it to people who deserve it to encourage them to write more useful topics

I agree with you there are a large number of members who do not know this feature and do not know how they can give it and there are members who give the reputation randomly so we have to focus on granting good reputation to posts that deserve to get this feature

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure kindness can generate more kindness, but not all over time can make kindness, because sometimes you can do kindness to someone who are thankless

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sure kindness can generate more kindness, but not all over time can make kindness, because sometimes you can do kindness to someone who are thankless

Yes that wouldn't be all the time and also that will not be too good but actually be always be kind.

• -2 1

Always be kind and watch how your capital is multiplied on the investment box, the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. This is clearly so, because when you look at the profit in investments, you become much kinder. I use it that way and advise you. 

• +3 1

This is true, there are many members who do not know anything about the good reputation feature and I think that there are a large number of posts that deserve to obtain a good reputation, so we must all work to grant this reputation to everyone who deserves it.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:42 AM, spyaquino said:

You are right my friend, but the problem is a lot of people are posting just for money. They don't care about the content in the post even if it's useful or very helpful. Eventually, members are free to give reactions or not.

• +1 1

This is true. It is important to give reactions on posts and to encourage the other users of this forum for their good content and give them a sense to let them know that their contribution is being appreciated by the members of this forum. It is also important to know that we should only give reactions to those that are helpful to us and that post good content. I have noticed that some posts ask for reactions if you agree with a simple statement that they make, such as how helpful this forum is, and in this case, i think the post is not very helpful or knowledgeable and therefore they should not receive reactions from the members. Your post is good though.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The members of this forum are giving more importance to less important topics and we don't see education topics as useful ones, we don't really attach importance to them.  We need to change this perspective, oh yes, we can give reputations to any post we like but let's be logical in our handling of that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy