Kindness generates kindness!! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Kindness generates kindness!!

Yes if we followed that we will be able to do more the our selves .and therefore the whole liking a post thing is pretty flawed not to mention how it is being aoused .

6 hours ago, Cryptotakl1 said:

the whole liking a post thing is pretty flawed not to mention how it is being aoused .

Agreed, a lot of people are abusing the ratings right now because it has payments. But I think the admins are doing there job and removing all of members here in the forum that are abusing that. But on the other hand, contents that deserves ratings are now receiving their worthy rates.

Givers never lack. It will be very encouraging if we appreciate those who take their precious time in creating interesting topics for us here. If we acknowledge that with positive reputations it will be a way of motivation to them to help us more. 

• +1 1

I agree but sometimes kindness does not work. for example when you read spam posts then even kindness won't be noticed as the spammers have this purpose and will not change, they will only adapt after receiving warnings or they will get banned from the forum.

• +2 1

Let's endeavor to read and scrutinize post before we add any reputation whether positive or negative, but it should be known that positive reputations is the best to give as implies from the topic "kindness generate kindness" so let's see the best in people's post before adding a reaction

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Usually this happens and even if it doesn't happen it is always polite and humane to be kind with each other, there are times though when some people may be trying to harm the forum by spam and very bad posts and this means that kindness after some level it may be exhausted and there will be need for other methods.

That's a very nice and impressive suggestion you've come up with. I believe we should be nice enough to give reaction to a fellow user post. I believe sincerely that some post are rich in content but still left with no reaction (s).

Especially now that rating other people’s content is also being paid from the forum, I think it is time for them to make judgments about the other user’s content as well not just creating their own content for their own benefit. I would say that receiving feedbacks whenever it is positive or negative based on ratings in this forum is affecting the users and if there is no one would willingly give them any of it, that would be baffling to the content creator because they do not know whether they did a good job or not in the content that they created.

• +3 1

Yes ,we should give good reactions to good posts, we should encourage our fellow forum members so that they can put up more useful and interesting content on crypto. Try not be  random in giving your reactions ,give good reactions to post that deserves it.

Grab all opportunities to be kind to your fellow beings. Even in the forum you can encourage and support other members by giving them ratings for their posts. We should all be generous and considerate for each other and it will definitely come back to us in some way or the other.

I agree with you, we must all participate and cooperate to develop the forum, that a positive reputation will make members more competitive in order to create useful publications, this will really encourage them.

Edited by Maya20

On 12/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, Fixfin said:

Usually this happens and even if it doesn't happen it is always polite and humane to be kind with each other, there are times though when some people may be trying to harm the forum by spam and very bad posts and this means that kindness after some level it may be exhausted and there will be need for other methods.

Actually there is a problem that some members are kind with this forum and some members are trying to earn money illegally which is not good but we have to understand them with kindness so it will be better and most of members will work good so the forum will be also good..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes indeed, when you are kind to people they should be kind to you, and it is human nature to love those who are kind to as, anyway regarding evaluation I think it is pretty easy to give people positive evaluation when we like their post or find it useful, it is truly an act of kindness but it is also their right. 

• +5 1

Undoubtedly kindness results kindness as "tit for tat" so  be kind to the members of this forum .Especially to the newbies and brand because they are in the initiative stage so we should help them we should be kind to them so try to help them.  Moreover, the kindness  is not only in the way to help others but also be kind to yourself and to this forum by giving your hard work as well as be loyal to your work just go with the quality of the post do with the quantity of the post.

Yes kindness hesitate kindness, if you are kind to people not even only on crytotalk, you will be surprise on how people will also be kind to you. So it's better you rate people's comment with kindness, sincerity and Care. I urge every member of the forum to be kind to everyone in term of ratings on people's comment. Thanks, have a blessed day.

It a nice and wise suggestion ,if we give reaction to members we get that members will be paid for some Satoshi, but we should also be careful on how we give reputation, the moderators see us but we don't see them, we can't be smarter than them, we should only reputation to comment or post that is beneficial to.members.

Yes, I accept as true with you my opinion, my friend, kindness breeds kindness, and it's good to support one another , as dictated by the principles of the forum, the subject that deserves a positive reputation, we provides it a positive reputation, and therefore the subject that deserves a negative reputation, we provides it a negative reputation. That's all.

I agree to you, we must be kind to each other but at the same time be honest with the posts here, and rate them negative if they are against the rules of cryptotalk.

• +2 1

On 11/9/2019 at 1:42 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

This indeed is so factual!

A lot of members tends to forget that 'The reward for good work is reward' 

Thus, the case of crypto is implicitly to give out a reputation for a well constructive post as the encouraged reward.

Hesitating in giving reward for a good post is an unideal and unwelcome decision.

Let's be considerate members.

• +2 1

Always positive motivation creates new positives..so your expressing your support for the posts and posts will enhance the confidence of others in themselves and publish new content ... But give it to those who are crushed and not to all people .. Some here share publications that are not in place ... or not related to the topic or Even it is not useful .. In my opinion, this does not deserve support.

• +4 1

I agree with you when we give a good reputation to useful posts, this helps to encourage members, but we should not also hesitate to give a negative reputation to members who write posts that violate the laws because this helps them to pay attention to their mistakes

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

We can build a vetter forum because that will help people to improve their post for helping other members .they don't want to give or to receive help .thing is pretty flawed not to mention how it is being abused .

I things it's much more important for newbie in General losing is the most important .payment for reaction is separate from payment of comments .

Reaction feature is something which helps u to show your reaction to someone post in seconds. I always make the use of this feature and would encourage everyone to use this feature as through this feature u can appreciate someone and also criticize someone. It's a feature that allows u have opinion about other content