How to gain discipline in trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How to gain discipline in trading

I think to achieve discipline you must set a goal or rules for yourself, discipline is a big deal in crypto trading, if you have this kind if traits, maybe someday you can be a successful trader in crypto.  

I think there is no discipline or secret in Trading you trade as you like no one can told you any secret because what work for him it's not necessary to work with you 

You can trade by your self and in the road you will learn and have some experience to make your own discipline

The discipline in trading will be necessary, especially if we want to make a profit. Sometimes we will be greed if we see the price suddenly can increase so high, and that will make us want to chase bigger profit, and that can make us lose the profit that we should take. We need to stick with our rule if we're going to make a profit and don't tempt to chase the bigger profit. If we can do that, we can take every profit that we want, and we can avoid the loss that might comes to us. So you need to have discipline in trading to make sure that you will get those profit.

4 hours ago, aqua said:

The discipline in trading will be necessary, especially if we want to make a profit. Sometimes we will be greed if we see the price suddenly can increase so high, and that will make us want to chase bigger profit, and that can make us lose the profit that we should take. We need to stick with our rule if we're going to make a profit and don't tempt to chase the bigger profit. If we can do that, we can take every profit that we want, and we can avoid the loss that might comes to us. So you need to have discipline in trading to make sure that you will get those profit.

Its easier said than done because we all know that you need to be disciplined and patient in order to trade successfully but this is really hard thing to do..and I hope with time I get better at it because emotions always get the best of me. 

13 minutes ago, Naga said:

Its easier said than done because we all know that you need to be disciplined and patient in order to trade successfully but this is really hard thing to do..and I hope with time I get better at it because emotions always get the best of me. 

I am sure that you can do that if you still trying to be patient and discipline with your plan. There will be time for you to see you will get something good from all you did. But you should also control emotions in trading because you will see that it will be difficult to control if the market is unstable. That is what we need to do right now if we want to take the benefits from trading so we can also make a profit in the future. You should have a positive mind that you can do that as other people did.

Hello brother i suggest you to trade always to trusted coin.not trade via any pumping group cause they sell alwyaspremium plan and help to buy premium member to cheap rate and when you shareing coin price alredy high rated .After you buy premium member selling coin low price than your buying rate,So every time analysic market to coin future and hold.

Discipline means the rules or systems of a project.  And for trading, invest even if gambling even if we discipline / follow the rules it will be a big risk.  Be patient, don't panic and don't be greedy, it's a must in investing and gambling trading rules

Trust your instinct! Sometimes this is the best way to win, because everyone keeps the secret and knowing how to win for themselves, and to start trading whatever the amount you hold but with the will that you will progress.

There's no secret, everything is same like all of us. The different is after set stop loss and take profit, they replace open order and get out from market and never came back. They will return after the price reach their limit, like or not they should stop activity. The main reason why should leave market because seeing chart in long time can change their mindset and strategy, so let it go and see the result.

As day goes by your trading experienced is becoming more and better. and the more experienced you are gaining day by day you are improving all your senses, like your decision makings and your emotions. self discipline is one of the keys to success in crypto trading.

You can benefit from the available strategies and the available strategies so that you can learn about them on the Internet for free and YouTube videos. After seeing these strategies, you can develop your own.

3 hours ago, Ebraforty said:

This is the reason I think for somebody to have discipline in exchanging they should first and in particular have an exchanging plan spot, or exchanging rules e.g the one you simply called attention to now

yea having your own rules and sticking to them could be a really good thing because lots of traders and newbies trade on the market randomly without having any set of rules to abide by.

The more time you spend on trading,the more experience you gain and that's how you gain discipline in trading.

I'm not sure if you can gain any discipline if you don't already have it.  A lot of what makes a good trader is patience and the ability to control your emotions.  Some people are just born being able to do both of those things.  You might try meditating and walking away from your computer, but if you're not a patient person with control over your emotions, it's hard to learn those things.

10 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

I'm not sure if you can gain any discipline if you don't already have it.  A lot of what makes a good trader is patience and the ability to control your emotions.  Some people are just born being able to do both of those things.  You might try meditating and walking away from your computer, but if you're not a patient person with control over your emotions, it's hard to learn those things.

I think with conscious effort in learning, practice and experience, it's possible over the course of time to become a disciplined trader. I don't know of anyone born as a discipline and profitable trader, but I know of a number of traders that learned from their experiences in the university of hard-knocks and became outstanding traders.

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

By getting a lot of information and knowledgable came from other people you will now compare yourself to them and realizing are you disciplined like the other people.

Yes, when we start keeping the companies of seasoned and profitable traders, their disciplined approach to trading soon start rubbing off on us and the reverse is also true. When our associates are traders that only see losses and not the lessons in them or a reason to go the next mile and improve, we would just become like them.

Discipline comes with losing in the market. Then you will be a learn to control what to invest and when not to invest

My trading methodology is based in a equilibrium between fundamental analysis/ technical analysis/ speculation and a lot of psychology, trading isn't about how much do you know, the experience and pain play an important roll too.

You can't see the trading as a normal gambling game, it's about probabilities yes, but if you walk in the correct way, you can be a good trader, obviously, being a "Pro Trader" comes with a lot of money burned and some psychological scars.

For me in a consistent & disciplined with the trading system, there is no difference between playing big or small. The difference in the results is the timing market. When the timing is good, playing big can be useful. When the timing is bad, whe should smart when we read the market conditions

Discipline is the most important thing in life as well as in trading. One needs to be patient while trading and not be emotional and greedy. Greedyness destroy's a person. Otherwise the person should be careful when the prices go high and low and just go with the flow.

The psychological aspect of trading is of great importance, and the reason for this is simple: the trader rushes in and out of stocks within a short period, and he is forced to make quick decisions. In order to do this, he must have a certain volume of focus.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, kobi said:

It's a general belief that most common reason for the losses incurred by crypto traders is as a result of indiscipline, therefore, I want those who have gathered some level of trading discipline to share their secrets here for all to learn. please share..

Practice makes it better. It's doesn't matter how much time you spend on trading screen, as long as you constantly trading at the schedule time, you can gain the discipline of trading.

I think your discipline will increase as long as you are getting experience every day, you will see the progress  that you are calm and not panicking anymore. that is the discipline you are learning.

21 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

To be disciplined in a trader, you must follow the rules of the trade. If not followed, all crypto or money will be lost in the trade. Another thing to learn is to analyze fundamentally and technically.

I agree with you, usually, traders will be shaken when their desired price is reached but want to get more profit until they finally become a loss