Bots making copy paste comments - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

Bots making copy paste comments

1 hour ago, aika said:

Lol, I see, I thought it was quicker for people to use google translate for getting synonyms. Unless their speed connection is worse than mine...

LOL, your comment, combined with your avatar, just made my day.

Now you see how (figuratively speaking) even a kindergartener with basic computer knowledge can be taught by an adult to copy/paste on this forum.

4 hours ago, yifnt said:

In discussion forum, of course it is natural to see replies that are quite the same but different, it is inevitable in large forum. But if for posts on the same specific topic, Cryptotalk has provided a feature where we can check whether the topic we are posting already exists or not

There is a difference between, the same idea already exists but you write your comment in your own style, and just copying text from some dude before you (like my comical example). The first one is good enough (you might even try to provide friendly constructive criticism as you write), the second one will net you with a report and a mod knocking on your door.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

These users, whether they copy and paste or program a bot, have to be clear that sooner or later they will be expelled, it is difficult to understand that having benefits to obtain cleanly resort to traps that are not only for the money they earn but for the damage they earn. They make the forum by filling it with useless and meaningless posts and comments.

This will cause a problem if they will not be reported to the admins. With the help the community it will be easily resolve by reporting abnormalities to the admins.

The robots are everywhere afraid to meet them one day in my room at night ha haha, yes I noticed a subject where the answers are the same, there is even a member who created a post for this subject I forgot the nickname of this robot!

19 minutes ago, Andrew12 said:

Bots used to post same and redundant comments that being more inaccurate to the discussions and also they were making some topics that is always been deleted and some of us suffer from that.

The best thing to do is to report such threads / posts, i'm sure there will be more of post rather than the posts itself.

Just now, gier0370 said:

I have not yet seen a copy and paste comment so far. But if I get caught someone doing that kind of spamming I will report it, there's no space for them to be part of this community. 

Copy/paste spamming is all over the place. I opened topic today, first 2 replies were copy/paste of my opening post. If you read through long topic, you'll find copy/paste or just totally random comments, that have nothing to do with the topic

yes i noticed some of the people here are just copy / pasting their comments. and i know that would be considered as spamming or they should earn a warning points for not following the instructions.

Yes i see that now, i think the only way is to report and the admin to ban that accounts after they check. Maybe the team will release an anti bot update. 

On 11/5/2019 at 4:27 PM, ijohnpaul said:

Didn't noticed it yet. Are you sure that it is a some kind of BOTS? If so, can you please provide this thread with screenshots and proof? That will be highly appreciated.

Lol! What exactly are talking about,  provide screenshot? Except you don't even make time to read through post or you can't tell the difference because you can't,  there is no need for any screenshot or whatever,  those copy past post are all over the forum, it doesn't take a genius to know that, 

And am beginning to think they are not just bot copy pasting, I think some users are doing this, but rest assured I will report them as spammers no doubt. 

👮‍♂️ 

On 11/5/2019 at 7:28 AM, star11 said:

I have observed a lot of bots making copy paste comment from the previous post in the same thread.

Anybody else noticed it?

Yeah brother i noticed that and i'm very sad and mad, we need to do something to stop this, it only destroy our forum, so if you want my advice let's take a moment and star cleaning all this mess, i was thinking that the rule of 50 poste will finish it, but it only make thing become worse, because this spamers need to fill up all the post in the same time, so they start to copy past all what they see in or topics, we need to help the moderator of this great forum.

I've noticed that many people or bots just copy messages from the first page . Or use the same posts in the same topic multiple times, which are no different...

yeah i agree and i have also observed that some users here are just copy pasting their work. if i will encounter that kind of users again, i won’t hesitate to report them since it is really unfair to everyone and that’s also against the rules and regulations here.

I don't notice yet. I'm new user here. This is very bad thing happen to many user. I hope this problem will solve as soon as possible. Copying other post is a crime.  

On 11/5/2019 at 9:28 AM, star11 said:

I have observed a lot of bots making copy paste comment from the previous post in the same thread.

Anybody else noticed it?

I have seen them and I have reported many of them and I hope they get deleted of this platform because they're abusing the system on here with useless comments.

On 05.11.2019 at 8:28 AM, star11 said:

Anybody else noticed it?

Yes, they are here. Only I can't say it's bots and not people. I recently came across this personally. I left a comment in one of the topics and then one user informed me in a thread that 3 different people in the same topic used my comment. As far as I know, we noticed them as SPAM and banned them

There are a lot of strange posts going around. At first I thought I was going crazy, but you just confirmed that it's true. Maybe we can have a captcha before you post to keep them out. Just a suggestion though, it would get to be a pain always verifying your identity before you post. There has to be a better way to stop them from spamming the threads. 

16 minutes ago, Sundae said:

That sholud be strictly banned and not allowed to come in this forum. Lets help the admin by reporting it to them. They stealing our comment or rather copying it just to have they own.

You are right friend, but sadly new ones are registering all the time so it will be a full time job for us to spot and report them all.