Exchange with most members in telegram! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Exchange with most members in telegram!

Which of the following telegram groups of exchanging platform has most of member's?

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

Put your opinion which group above have many members in telegram.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I don't know the exact number but i think it's Kucoin because they have a Kucoinplay platform with lot of airdrops and they ask for task to join the telegram group

1 hour ago, Bae said:

Kucoin has the highest telegram users and activities is always lively in that group. Admin are doing their job as well.

I do some search i find that binance have more than 99k and kucoin more than 66k and 300k in Twitter and huobi more than 60k.

PS  I see that yobit exchange don't have any telegram group

I thing Binance is the number one in user as it's the most famous one and Huobi global the second one and Kucoin too have a big community in twitter and telegram too 

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm using telegram and I never thought about that, I really don't know, but I can give you a suggestion, I think yobit will be the first and binance the second 

i think binance has most of the members in the telegram group and highest numbers of users. and kucoin is the second place i think in telegram.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which of the following telegram groups of exchanging platform has most of member's?

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

I think it will be Kucoin. Cause I also joined in their community on telegram and their community is really big.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:56 AM, Luciferludz said:

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

Is there any benefits/profits in joining these groups? Logically Binance is the biggest exchange, but it doesn't have the biggest group. Maybe it's because their traders are not in that for the memes and jokes associated with these groups.

I don't know the actual number and which exchange has many more members than others. But to me, a number of telegram members are not so important. The more important thing is to me how good the exchange reputation

what do you expect from the members of the telegram group?  and besides, there are a lot of bot group members, so I'm not sure about the numbers, I cant read all of msg on telegram group, to many chat there, and actually I only check sometimes every week to read announcement

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I'm not sure, but I would bet on Binance, for everything it stands for in cryptography, and for the prestige in the community, which sees Binance as one of the biggest exchanges for sure, I think Binance has a very large group of people. cheated on your telegram.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:56 PM, Luciferludz said:

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

Put your opinion which group above has many members in telegram.

It is obvious binance because the binance telegram group almost hit the 100k members mark last month compared to another exchange group they have only around 10k.

I don't know which exchanges has many members in telegram, but for sure Binance exchange, the high volume, many traders recommend this exchange so yep it's binance.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, Awaremooner said:

Binance telegram group have more members than others in this list. This is closely followed by Kucoin. As for others, am not sure they have active crypto community on telegram example is Yobit. 

Kucoinplay telegram channel is different from Kucoin exchange group channel

Yes i know but when you join a airdrop on kucoinplay you should join the kucoin exchange telegram group to be legit and receive the coins 

It seems to me that in the first place there will be a community of binance, in the second most likely either a kucoin or a yobit, but I'm definitely not sure

I don't know the exact number of every exchange you mention because I don't join in each exchange. But I think binance, bittrex, will have the biggest members who joined in their telegram channel. I don't think that will influence the trader if they read some announcement from every exchange because if in the market not show any movement when the news is released, then it will not impact to the coin price itself. Maybe the telegram is a way for each exchange to touch their members, but I hope that with a telegram, they can help as many members they have so the members can solve their problem in a short time.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, Luciferludz said:

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

Hello bro ther i hope binance telegram group is best than otherv incluted server cause you see that all other group is low.but binance telegram group is always active also other group is active those group incluted you.so you can exchange binance and kucoin group kcoin is another best telegram group like binance.Day by day kucoin is popular exchange,

18 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Not really though. You can even participate on Kucoin play without joining the telegram channel. You won't get points for that. Yobit, I believe should come up with a channel on telegram to since things like IEOs. Few people noticed the IEO notification on the site

I have seen a Telegram group for Yobit exchange i have joined for an airdrop to the yo holder last two weeks but I don't know what's happen to this group

On 11/4/2019 at 6:56 PM, Luciferludz said:

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

I'm not fond of joining telegram for exchange i seldom trade and I only join an exchange telegram when I am facing some issues, but I do have a lot of telegram groups on the coin and bounty I invested and promote.

4 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

It's a channel and not a group as posting in the group is not allowed. So the exchange can only use it as a communication medium to reach traders on Yobit. 

Yes it's just to post a news or new listing in Yobit exchange like Twitter account for yobit not for other user to post 

So far i know binance have the biggest member on telegram for their global chat (English) And also representative of each country that has not been counted after that maybe Kucoin followed Let's hope that yobit will soon pass binance!

On 11/4/2019 at 12:08 PM, scorpiali said:

I don't know the exact number but i think it's Kucoin because they have a Kucoinplay platform with lot of airdrops and they ask for task to join the telegram group

And you don't that will make them a target for airdrop spammer? I believe the highest legit telegram user is binance because the exchange have took crypto to the whole world.

4 minutes ago, positive said:

And you don't that will make them a target for airdrop spammer? I believe the highest legit telegram user is binance because the exchange have took crypto to the whole world.

Kucoin exchange have a good Telegram group like Binance exchange it's a legit groups all of them because all have his own coin supposed by the same exchange 

5 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Kucoin exchange have a good Telegram group like Binance exchange it's a legit groups all of them because all have his own coin supposed by the same exchange 

You can say that again but from my own experience ever since I'm into crypto telegram is now the spot for crypto scammers and an exchange site that host varieties of airdrop via telegram is the home of impersonators.

• Useful or interesting 1

<binance>

<hotbit>

<kucoin>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

this my rating , i know that yobit and poloniex does not have any telegram officiall channels , be carful guys and good luck .