Exchange with most members in telegram! - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Exchange with most members in telegram!

On 12/7/2019 at 7:58 AM, Awaremooner said:

Well, like I said, I belong to both Binance and Kucoin English chat group and as this morning, this is the screenshot of the membership of both group. Active members online for Binance is even more than Kucoin

Screenshot_2019-12-07-07-43-40.jpeg

Screenshot_2019-12-07-07-45-03.jpeg

yes this is  expected for me, because binance ranked first last year with great merit. They have an active team and a very large audience around the world , without forgeting the large trading volatility .

Edited by iloveyobit

I don't know the right answer, so far I only knew kucoin has member in their telegram channel. About Hotbit, in their telegram channel also has many member but mostly about complaint hotbit services specially in delay transactions and missing asset. We don't know the real users in telegram channel, sometimes they only bot and I don't really like it.

I think that the Binance exchange Telegram group is the most member, but I don't know if your question was the official channel for trading or any other channel, in any case I have seen many groups that support the Binance platform and that are doing analyzes and recommendations to buy on this exchange and therefore I think it The largest of all these exchanges.

I don't know the exact number of each group, but I think binance is probably the most, viewed from the popularity of binance as an exchange

4 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Scammers haven't approached me from Binance but more from Kucoin chat group. There are more real people in Binance than Kucoin chat group and mute scammers in Kucoin group than Binance. Let me show you screen shot, all from Kucoin

Screenshot_2019-12-08-16-08-26.jpeg

Screenshot_2019-12-08-16-05-29.jpeg

I never have any scammers from kucoin exchange or kucoinplay , i have a kucoinplay account from the begging of this service and i don't really have this, this is invest plant not from kucoin and nothing proove that 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:15 AM, palalu said:

I don't know the exact number of each group, but I think binance is probably the most, viewed from the popularity of binance as an exchange

Yeah you are right binanc ehave the most members in telegram followed by kucoin telegram group sad to say yobit had only below 10000.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/4/2019 at 3:56 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which of the following telegram groups of exchanging platform has most of member's?

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

Put your opinion which group above have many members in telegram.

But i just say that so many members are now on Yobit, Binance and also on Poloniex because these are the top exchanges where the peoples will buy the coins and sell the coins these exchanges are the trusted and good and i personally just now use the yoibt not other exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/14/2019 at 6:46 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah you are right binanc ehave the most members in telegram followed by kucoin telegram group sad to say yobit had only below 10000.

In my opinion, yobit has few group members because it has a bad image. There used to be a lot of my friends who told me that their capital was stuck in yobit

I especially think that the exchangers at the Latoken have a large number of telegram members.And I also strongly believe that its use is huge in number and popularity.The Latoken is likely to do something big in the future.

I think Kucoin is having the most member right now on telegram not so sure, but the last time i check i am so sure it was Kucoin. right now maybe it was binance. 

telegram is a very secure channel for exchanging information, but not all exchanges pay attention, I think kucoin is the most member, but the strong exchange I think is binace or yobit

On 12/16/2019 at 2:26 PM, palalu said:

In my opinion, yobit has a few group members because it has a bad image. There used to be a lot of my friends who told me that their capital was stuck in yobit

I hate to say this but it is really happening in the past but now I think the yobit team already improve their system and security because the problem about loss fund is lessened.

20 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I hate to say this but it is really happening in the past but now I think the yobit team already improve their system and security because the problem about loss fund is lessened.

absolutely true. For now I rarely hear people lose capital in Yobit, I think they have improved the system.

1 hour ago, palalu said:

absolutely true. For now I rarely hear people lose capital in Yobit, I think they have improved the system.

Yeah and it is a good sign. I only hope that they will keep developing their platform so that it can engage more projects in the future.

54 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah and it is a good sign. I only hope that they will keep developing their platform so that it can engage more projects in the future.

yeah and I hope there will be no more news about losing funds on yobit (unless it's the user's own fault because of the wrong copy-paste address)

4 minutes ago, palalu said:

yeah and I hope there will be no more news about losing funds on yobit (unless it's the user's own fault because of the wrong copy-paste address)

Right now i didnt hear any news about the losing funds and you are right sometimes it is the user fault because they fall to the hand of scammers and hackers.

7 hours ago, Moneykiller said:

i dont tust any of the telegram member becauee nowadays telegram is used to scam investors wallet that's why I try to avoid this kind of telegram things.

That is right dont ever trust anyone on telegram especially if they are the first one to reach you out because they will surely try to send you some malicious files to hack your account.

12 hours ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

Semua pertukaran yang disebutkan di atas memiliki komunitas telekomunikasi yang hebat dan admin grup telegram yang terkenal. Namun, beberapa bursa tidak menawarkan manfaat telegram kepada investor. Itu adalah kebijakan mereka sendiri mengapa kita tidak mengetahuinya.…

indeed not all exchangers have telegram groups to communicate with their members, but usually if not telegram groups, an exchanger must have a Twitter or Facebook account as a means to communicate with their members, if I know for exchangers like binance huobi or coinex have many members in the group  telegram ,, but for new exchangers on average already have a telegram group,

in addition there is a bitrue which also has a telegram group whose function is quite helpful, because I once lost the 2fa key and then was assisted kindly by the telegram bitrue admin to reset my 2fa account

On 11/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which of the following telegram groups of exchanging platform has most of member's?

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

I don't know about the exact numbers of members having in those groups but i don't think that every exchange have a official telegram channel. Do they? I was not able to find the binance telegram group. There may be one because of airdrop but that is not the official channel i think. 

I think there are a lot of people on the telegram platform about currency exchange.  Because YoBit is currently a hot topic and there are many telegram users who talk about currency exchange on a regular basis.  So the number of yobits is high but I don't know how many.

Altcoin Fantasy , Binance  etc , Now, crypto trading is coming to Telegram, a messaging app which boasts more than 300 million users around the world, via bitcoin and cryptocurrency wallet provider Button Wallet.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, Luciferludz said:

<binance>

<hotbit>

<yobit>

<gate.io>

<poloniex>

<kucoin>

i also join binance and yobit telegram group that is good and user friendly group . 

in yobit there is approx 66K members and in binance is going to be reach 100k members soon as possible . i m not even intersted to used kucoin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Now most members in telegram group are binance, you see also joining their telegram group, they already over 1 million plus followers their twitter account.

Exchanging in telegram, here are many people available nowadays.In this platform people get comfort to exchange.And exchange in telegram younger like most, so they are involved here.