What to invest in? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

Yes, investing in the ICO is very profitable even most of the ICOs of the yobit crosses more than 50% in the first day and the volume will be unbelievable and it will push the market to the next level and next day the price will go straight down. So, you have to know how to control them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are unlimited possibilities for investment but they have to be good ones or else all the effort will go in vain, the best thing to invest in is Bitcoin and well known currencies , they have a relatively stable value that there is no fear of a major drop in prices. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 11/4/2019 at 6:45 AM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

I think it is much better if you just invest what you can't afford to lose. In this strategy you could be more comfortable investing on some investment sites, although there's a chance that you lose your money but it's not but bad because you didn't invested all of your money. Did I get your point?

• +1 1

We all know investment is a good business and profit area, but before starting it, we must have sufficient experience in this field in addition to that we must choose good locations for investment and good currencies.

Investing in a currency or cryptocurrency project is a project in itself It needs a detailed study in terms of the benefits expected to be obtained, the amount of loss if obtained, the amount of what will continue to be spent in this project, the method of purchase and the areas of purchase, all of which are details that need in-depth research before engaging in it.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Trainz said:

As I always say , we are lucky,I consider myself lucky to be in the forum, we will get alot of experience about crypto world and how to invest, if we get capital, then we can earn alot of things in cryptocurrency world,let keep working in the forum and never relent

I promise myself to remain in this forum as long as they are still in existence because we don't only earn money but we also learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities which is a additional one for me since I am planning to start a trading career so when I sell my earned coins that I have been investing for a long time now.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investing in crypto currency is a good thing actually but it requires a lot of knowledge and different strategy on how to succeed in digital market, moreover in my own opinion i will prefer to invest in litecoin because the price is affordable and is environmental friendly most especially to we the members of these great forum.

If you want invest in trading or other planes. Before invest you gather complete information of planes . First of all you learn knowledge about crypto trading. I suggest you to invest in trading because trading is best way for earning.

• +1 1

Invest in bitcoin will be the best recommendation in the cryptocurrency market, buy portions at every pricepoint and sell at the right price. Doesn’t get any simplier than that.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:45 PM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

If it is a difficult decision to choose where to invest so it is much better to consult reliable experts and do not fall into pyramids because this always falls but with respect to the rest if it is possible to earn money as long as it is investigated in depth.

• +2 1

On 11/3/2019 at 11:48 PM, Ghetto workout said:

I completely agree with the advice of the author, before investing, you need to gather information about the project and draw up a financial plan

Definitely needed and it's the first thing to do, and that's how you'll know what steps it requires and yuh should seek for advice on those who have experience on the plan because it matters alot, and that's how you'll learn to take calculated risk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As you mentioned, financial education is essential to make good investments, but when mentioning what to invest in, a wide range of possibilities associated with the cryptographic world opens up, which varies according to the investor's ambitions and tastes, for example, some are more patient than others as well as there are anxious people who are looking for money on a daily basis.

But if we speak in general terms, the best option is mining and staking plans.

Exactly very well said without a doubt that knowledge is the main weapon that we must have with us always and in all contexts and in this it is not excessive without doubt that if we know more about this world of cryptocurrencies, we can obtain more profits and It is good that we always remember it, thanks for your advice, greetings.

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 6:45 PM, Keith700 said:

If it is a great doubt, but mainly better is to adapt and learn more in depth about cryptocurrencies and then go and invest in any project that is totally real and safe so that it does not disappear with the money.

I think the best thing to invest in right now is bitcoin because I have seen that the value is increasing at such a rapid pace that the people that have invested a month ago must have gained at least $1000.

I work in the investment department and put the talc currency in it and make profits that are not large, but it is okay. It is a good section for investment, but it must develop a little.

My friend, investing in cryptocurrencies is a very profitable matter, but I have not yet entered it due to the lack of real capital I have, there are many of you investing in the yobit platform, but I have not yet entered it. I read about us, but I did not find the right time and capital. Thank you.

• +4 1

I thoroughly consider interest in set up coins IEO is more in a way that is better than putting resources into some other ICO offer. Since in ICO we put resources into recently dispatched coin and we don't know it will work or slumped from market. Interest in coins like btc, eth, ltc is ideal.

thanks for your post...

I will invest in litcoin because the fees seems to be lower than any other coins and tell you guys more it very easier for me than any other to withdraw. 

I invest in several projects, including in the Yobit platform, some on the Binance platform, and some in the investment fund in the Yobit, and this is what I prefer to divide the capital into small parts in several projects and not in one project, and it is a surer method, although the profits are small, but this seems to me safer.

• +3 1

always in investments it is convenient to diversify investments, I prefer to invest my money in Bitcoin and ETH

• +1 1

To invest in i think you should invest on low priced currencies. Low price currency like trx ,lite coin or ethereum. These are best. If you have enough money then you can invest in bitcoin. But i suggest low price currency to invest. 

There are many ways one can invest in the Crypto market. But before you invest one must read about all the major coins, the projects they are taking up and investment strategy of experts and senior members.

Invest in bitcoin because it financial are profitable one cannot just lost from it is all about knowing how it goes and to trade into it that all it also have security that people cannot just think of scamming it or to cheat from it,   it all indicate when someone want to try anything stupid with once account.

The problem is that most of the new projects are unsuccessful and I am afraid of losing my money in them, so I always try to invest my money in reliable currencies such as LTC and XRP.

• +1 1