What can I do with my 200$? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

On 11/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Deer friend dont afraid on investing your crypto currencies just wait for the crypto market to come to down and then buy any top currency that s market is going to minimum value for making a good profit .

It's not a small amount I think it's a very big amount for investing or if you are in interested in tradings then I think you can earn huge profit from it or I can say that you can also double your current balance by trading with the best cryptocurrencies at present.

Just do some practice work & start day trafig as this would give you much more than your expectations. This is the legit way to earn massive income with low capital.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

As you wish i think cryptotalk is best platform to earn everyday your satisfied amount. You can also try to generate maximum profit through trading. Learning of trading will reduce your lose chances.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

There is activity on the platform yobit currency. I recommend buying coins that have real products like Tron. He offered to buy a new ASIC miner for bitcoin for this money.

You can earn around 3$ per day on this forum, so it`s unnecassary to do something with your money, but if you want then you need to trade BTC or smth 

Capital really doesn't matter, the plan is the same, don't invest more than 10% in risk currencies, diversify the other 20% in hodl and 20% if you like to invest in the short term, the other 50% just leave it still ... use it to compensate for losses.

Edited by alexisfuentes
505x50%

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You can invest in Yobit InvestBox for passive income but i have to tell you try to invest in stablish coin when the price of that coin stop from the invest box and sell for profits. 

I recommend that you invest money in ETH which is a currency that is growing day after day. I have $ 20 invested and I am earning $ 2 every 4 days. This is really a safe and quiet way to multiply your money.

You can put them in investbox of yobit start trading with them you can buy some coins and store them i recommend some coins like ltc , xtz , vet and some other coins 

Hello, you can invest that $200 to buy some reputed coins like Ether, BTC,etc. Hold that coins for the short term and long term you can sell the coins in suitable situations. You can make profits by selling your crypto currencies. There are so many things you can do with it friend. 

44 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

You can invest them in a coin of your choice and some months ago you would have gotten well over 1 ethereum for this amount but now you do not even get one ethereum anymore.

You don't have to buy a full coin to gain benefit. You can buy as much as you can and when prices change, you will still make money. It is a very good time to do short term trading with Ethereum because these days I see lots of fluctuations in ETH and with $200, you can earn about $5 per day with this coin. This is a decent profit because it will add up to $150 after a month and will increase your investment by 75%! So, my choice for $200 would be day trading with ETH in Yobit.

I think with this amount you can start trading ! and if you use a good strategy you can make profit up yto 300% in the year ! 

This is very small amount and you want 1 to 5$ daily its not impossible but keep one thing in mind this is trading and its not easy just try to have information about this as its need some good knowledge about your plan then you must have some skills as if you do this all without any information or plan then you can lost your money very quickly which is non refundable.

There are many ways to invest that $ 200, you can buy cryptocurrencies and hold, trade or invest in investment platforms. In short there are many ways you just have find the one that best suits you

you can make money trading with it tis posible you will be able to earn from it its that important also be sure that you are able to follow the right path as we all can tell there is a lot of good that comes with it , the better levels of trade and information, 200 dollars you can buy and hold coins with it, such as ripple and so one, you double your money

200$ is a good amount to start with trading. If you don't know anything about coins than you can just start with BTC to trade. Its simple buy when it get lower and sell when its higher. Don't limit your self to earn x$ and try to trade as much as possible. Whe you dive in to other coins you can make more money too. But before you do that please make a research about trading because you can also lose your money. Good luck!

There are some platforms that you can invest and get also paid with your content. You can make a little search about them. Also don't be afrait to lose some money and if you trade use stop/lose to be sure of your money. I wish you good earnings.

If you have 200$ don't search for fix daily earning search for a good coin which can be rise 15% to 20% within 15 to 20 days. if you can find it you can earn better this way. Try to make your money more to earn more and more.

• Le recomiendo que invierta en un intercambio, por ejemplo, yobit puede invertir hasta dólares y generar intereses compuestos, no elija criptomonedas que le ofrezcan una alta ganancia diaria porque reducen su valor, invierta en una que le brinde una ganancia razonable pero segura.

You can keep it till the market values of your bitcoin goes up and then you can invest it. You might earn a lot more than you have right now. Be careful in investing. Be sure to know the basic rules in investing because if not, you might lose something. 

It is difficult because if what you like is trading is something where you need too much preparation before investing, and it is impossible for it to be completely safe there will always be a risk

You are a good person ..you got 200$ then you can do many things like you can buy something for poor people or you can give some $ poor people . Like that you can do anything you want❤️

I would recommend you to buy low value coins and the price suddenly jumps and then the profit is huge. So invest in low value coin is more profitable then investing in high value coins