Bitcoin never die? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

Bitcoin is getting more and more popular every day, and the people who invest it are increasing and this is what makes it more controllable, not to die on the other hand.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:36 PM, Luciferludz said:

There is no one can kill bitcoin even if they will restricts bitcoin worldwide it cannot die because people will continues to trade it secretly.

Bitcoin is a great coin and this coin will give us good profit in future becasue this coin is never will dead in future becasue the BTC is run all the crypto market and it will give us good profit in future becasue its price is increasing regularly day by day.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a digital currency that operates online It is heard that a man named Satoshi Nakamoto began its circulation in 2009. There are many countries around the world that will play a huge role in the economy.  Those who primarily use bitcoin control it, and the current circulation of bitcoin  It loves the traditional sense of the impact on the Offers and will remain forever in the transaction.

• +1 1

While Bitcoin prices can keep up with the full price, the main benefits of employing Bitcoin are sharp to many people. If Bitcoin does not expire, there will likely be involvement with Bitcoin's leading channels

See we can't predict the future. For right now it has huge Value but each and every thing has to fall downs one day, but in my point of view it will run for log time.

Its very difficult to say that bitcoin will never die or it will be working forever while seeing the fluctuation of prices its very hard that is the coin will give profit or not due to less demand of the coins the investment in it is very less so in future it can be vary.

Yes, bitcoin is the currency of the times

$ 60 billion at the moment, but it's still very little with the huge global currency markets. Until the ceiling of the BTC market begins to grow to trillions

Think about it. How can paper currencies be converted into other currencies or commodities? Since everyone deals with their currencies. At the same time, on the basis of continuous growth, very few people, merchants or services are willing to accept Bitcoin. In fact, in most central banks and regulators

To clarify the matter, here is an example. Imagine a fat man as it fell, a large wave outside the basin, and everyone around him wet. A lot of water will come out from the pool, and now change Imagine the same fat man. Do you have a lot of water?

In this analogy, he represents the fat man. At this point, what is it? When someone enters or leaves the market, it creates a huge ripple effect on the price. Would you benefit from anyone on the market?

Bitcoin future
Traditional money systems have lived. What are you revolving around? Who would this be a greater opportunity for bitcoin and the digital process to gain collective confidence, embrace transactions, and increase liquidity.

If bitcoin got enough liquidity? While the market value of bitcoin is about $ 60 billion, the world's most stable currencies are measured in trillions. When bitcoin acquires levels of adoption and liquidity that are close to the level of the government currency

If someone says that some day bitcoin will die or become zero and the crypto market destroyed i think he is the world foolish person .Because he did not know that how bitcoin hit the All time high from 0.008 usd to 20000$  worth and make a history.

Although the meaning is not clear, but I think I understood what you mean, Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and it is impossible to lose his position at least during the coming years that will not happen, but in the very long term we do not know what can happen.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:53 AM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right

No one know future but bitcoin is the basic digital currency that a trader search about all the time it comes directly the passion of the world in which you can find many ways to improve the business potential customers in the crypto market so difficult to end I think 

If we saw the creator of bitcoin market thinking then awesome totally unbelievable because how it's included the factor of halving for minors and save them and also safe to investors so btc is long lasting. 

18 minutes ago, Mehwish717 said:

Actually I am new here.And as I completed my 30 comments now I am I heard the withdraw fees of LTC is less than btc.But I don't know how to convert my btc balance into LTC balances.

So I need help from experienced people here.Please can you help by telling me the procedure ?

Yes, you are not mistaken, the bitcoin currency is the best in terms of withdrawal fees, as it takes a thousand Satoshi and only, you have to buy bitcoin in exchange for bitcoin so that you can simply transfer it.

Bitcoin will only grow over the years and becoming popular worldwide, security with virtual currencies is increasing, several countries adopting cryptocurrencies more and more

In last one decade its already die many times and many times its collapsed so now I feel this talk could be stoped because world is accepting this and its presence is now authentic in future its going to be more good and attractive in many ways peoples feeling its revolution which is bringing changes in our lives its going to be stay here for very long time just wait and watch this all.

As we see the cryptocurrency marketcap increased to 3 trillion dollars. This is a huge amount. I guess  this may be the 10% world wealth. And it is increasing day by day mean people are interested in bitcoin 

I think bitcoin will never bitcoin will never die.as long as there is internet and technology bitcoin will remain.maybe other coins could disappear but the bitcoin will never be

11 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

The king does not die that he adana for cryptocurrencies and without competition. How can he hide where there is a competitor with half the value?

Thank you, my friend, for the valuable information you provide, and I will like to thank you

There is no one can kill bitcoin even if they will restricts bitcoin worldwide it cannot die because people will continuse to trade it secretly.

We never knoe if for example there will bw someone who rivals bitcoin.

3 hours ago, Muhammad Imtiaz said:

Well said I agree ,no one can predict about future of bitcoin.but as day by day bitcoin popularity increasing , it shows that it will stay long.and moreover bitcoin user will never want it to die.

Yes, just like what I said, as a good example. Bitcoin reached months ago to very low levels, at approximately $ 2,900, but returned to climb to $ 10,000.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:00 PM, cdr Nadim said:

You can never be so sure of anything happen It may happen that one day a new currency is created and it will become more popular than BTC and BTC will disappear within days.

I do not believe there will be a new currency that will become more popular than bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin will disappear in a few days because to my knowledge as more people use bitcoin, the longer bitcoin will live, even more popular.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

If there will be no wide crackdown of bitcoin or to crypto currencies then bitcoin will not die and will continue to exist even if it will not become the main the currency in the future. That is how strong the foundation of bitcoin is as it was being favored by big investors. 

Since in this world everything is going towards annihilation, also Bitcoin has a day when it will die and fade away, perhaps not now but rather after many years and maybe more than one hundred years.

Bitcoin may get sick but never die

Bitcoin case now is similar to the state of the Internet in 1990 was limited to some companies and individuals and seemed to develop and spread until it became accessible to every person and Bitcoin also started like the beginning of the Internet and in the near or distant future Bitcoin will become a basic thing in public life

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️