Is emotions completely unnecessary? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is emotions completely unnecessary?

If you are gambling (which is a gamble in trading) emotions are completely absurd signals trying to make you lose. Do the opposite of what I feel from gambling.

In trading, yes, it's completely unnecessary.

Trading doesn't need emotion. You need to implement what you thing analytically.

You need to follow a set of rules to be successful as a trader.

unnecessary! no I think that sometimes emotions are important in trading and the rigt thing is to hold and control your emotions without any panic!

Emotions should completely be excluded from trading, as they are the biggest cause of losing. Survival in trading can be achieved by a hard work : studying the market, analysing charts..

We cannot avoiding from emotional behavior during trading of crypto market because emotional behavior is part of human being so try to avoid maximum from emotional trade. 

For find and selling in cryptotalk the emotion is useless because cryptotalk is an online market where judge can't feel your emotion so they will think u want to do passive some thing

Emotions do not just happen , they just come , and that is going to be avery bad thing for you, most people get emotional because of one thing only they are not too sure of what they are doing and this becomes a little bit difficult for them to accept the reasults, also the unknown factor, we do thins we are not sure of 

Emotions play a role in most losses for traders, especially beginners who want a quick profit, and this leads to hasty decision-making out of emotions only. This is a fatal mistake in circulation. Emotions in trading should not be traced.

Everyone have emotions. This is a very good things but excess emotions is not good. You have to control your Emotions. 

Emotions is a very bad thing for trader. 

On 3/4/2020 at 4:12 PM, Ayan008 said:

I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind? When trading, you need endurance and patience. 

I agree to that, we need emotions to trigger our instinct, that is why there is this analysis type called emotional analysis.

first rule for trading always try to save your money and give importance to it so you can be a successful trader, second never lose the money that you cant afford to lose always have a stop point for trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 8:11 PM, Sagor said:

I think emotions is not needed in trading. mainly when trading we buy at low price and sell at high price but any time the price may go down after buying coin , then we should be patient.

These feelings are certainly not completely useless, but they should be at a level where they do not affect your judgment in transactions too much. You don't need to like any currency by its name, etc., you should just focus on trading, viewing and refreshing watchlists all the time and keeping the greedy emotions to make more profit as you increase and have. There may be discounts also.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:06 PM, kobi said:

Most advice I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind?

My emotions control me and that's a very bad thing. Once I get depressed or angry, I fail in everything, from studying to investing. That's why we must all learn how to Accept the results even if they are very sad.

Emotions is a major part in trading but this is not always because trading needs good skills and experience, without this qualities you never earn, so in my opinion emotion control is good strategy to do trade every good trader follows this conditions so i think emotions not necessary.

В торговле криптовалютами эмоции совершенно не нужны, они затуманят ваше суждение и заставят вас принимать плохие решения во время торговли, я предпочитаю держать эмоции вне, когда я торгую и полагаюсь на свои знания и навыки.

emotions are without a doubt, the biggest reason why people experience losses when it comes to trading in crypto. However, you cannot be completely devoid of emotion. emotion is necessary in one part of your trading journey and that is what you set your stop loss. This is based on emotions and how much you are comfortable losing. Afterwards you should remove emotions and begin trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

But this is not always the case because business requires good skills and experience, you never earn these qualities, in my opinion the best strategy to trade every good trader in emotion control is to follow them

On 12/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, Sumonksr said:

In crypto market emotion is not achieve anything emotion always lose your control and take inappropriate decision so if you control your emotion maybe you will be succeed in life.

One should not be very excited when they make any of the same profits when making losses. People should control their emotions. Smart advisers today understand that people are complex, emotional creatures who are actively involved in their own financial management in addition to status reports, right up to decision making.

Yes, it is necessary to exclude emotions from the place of trading and must rely on analysis and the movement of the market in trading and be patient and not greed

Life is great and enjoy it

Not quite, if we talked about greed, sometimes not leaving the market may cost you a heavy loss, and sometimes not going out may make you gain too.

On 02.11.2019 at 12:06, kobi said:

Most advice I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind?

i think emoticaons just needed on this forum to express if you see useful or spam post, it helps mods to know that and ban spammers etc

On 1/12/2020 at 9:33 PM, Hami13 said:

Don't you result in emotional baggage would not have fun with every section in the least in regards to building good conclusions around commerce, a avarice as well as fearfulness variable sales united states next to nothing?

Emotions cannot be unnecessary or unnecessary, we are always working with our emotions and this is the best way for all of us now a day. You should just focus on trading, viewing and refreshing watchlists all the time and keep the greedy emotions making more profits as they increase and there may be a price decrease also.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:06 AM, kobi said:

Yes, feelings are a key factor in this field. A person must learn a skill that is able to control his feelings in this field and not obey them in making decisions and maintaining capital. 

I think on this cryptocurrency adventure we need to know about anything not just about how we trade or invest on it or about the cryptocurrencies coins, also we need to know how we control our self, we need to be the leader of our emotion. 

Emotions in commerce are totally unnecessary, but we do not come out unscathed from feeling them, because we are human, but not robots, what we must do is control those emotions, how fear to profit, not only in commerce, but in  daily life.