Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

This is not bad, but we must also keep in mind that moderators must ensure that what is really reported is plagiarism, because reporting for money is very simple and who would not do it with impure intentions to get more credit, of course who would resort to this method would be the same as those already engaged in usurping content from other users.

Hey friend, if a post is spam you have to report it and what is the need for getting paid. Moderators will do their job and if they find it difficult to handle, they will appoint more moderators. If everyone begins to find faults about other members and degrade them to get paid, it will be very difficult to sustain in this forum, especially for the beginners. We have to report copied content to make this forum better its our responsibility and it need not be paid. 

• +1 1

I agree with this. We should be rewarded for helping the admins here in the forum by reporting contents that are spam. I think with that, we can really clean this forum and that will lessen the burden on the admins of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, jesusalbarran said:

¡Hola a todos! Estoy de acuerdo en que se debe informar de la gran cantidad de plagio que aparece en muchas de las publicaciones. Eso reduciría la presión de los moderadores al comenzar a evaluar. Aparte de eso, las revisiones de nuestras publicaciones se realizarían de forma más rápida. Considero que el plagio es una falta de honestidad y ética para quienes lo hacen y una falta de respeto para quienes participamos aquí a diario, esforzándonos por dar lo mejor de nosotros mismos.

I find this topic very interesting, I consider myself a beginner in this but it is true that many people only use copy - paste to make publications of other members who have taken the trouble to give their opinions to very beneficial research. As you say you have to be very honest even in small activities and if I agree to denounce what these types of practices do in this community and thus repeat to others.

Edited by edguz
  • Useful or interesting 1

@edguz
You are right my friend.Even it is simple and small task we need to be honest.Thia forum needs to be cleaned from spammers.We want to grow with this forum and it is our duty help the moderators to reach their goal. Plagiarism needs to be reported.If we find something like that we should report immediately.It will give him restriction and he will not do the same in future.

Yes I really agree with you . It hard when we really try to get rid of the scammers out there and still more are sliding. A lot of genuine people are trying to report comments but still they tend to behave the same. I hope moderators keep cleaning forum for the best of the site . This is really great that atleast a lot of people are trying to clear the scammers.

In fact, there was no need for a reward, if everyone were aware members, all members should be aware of how harmful it is for the forum and for us members, because the less spam there is in the forum, the better the content and the easier it will be work with the forum. But, it is a good idea if that happens. I hope that everyone knows that this is good for everyone and that each of us must collaborate to keep the forum clean.

We definetly need to do that as the situation occuring around is not that really good as there are some few of the spammers scattering somewhere around the section however its really easy for them to be find and finding similarities is important as thats how spammers do it anyway.

If there is any topic that not good, moderators are there to clean or deleted them from the forum, or any unwanted topics. I see it good for moderators to delete the posts of spammers and people that copy from another site to this forum. 

I do not agree with you on this matter. If we are going to deal with each other like this, we will put everyone in danger, I mean, the quality of the forum, and likewise, the quality of the forum will decrease because the majority do not differentiate between the useful or unhelpful topic of course, in addition to those who do not like to give positions that really benefit. It will increase hostility between members. It is better to leave things as they are

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is a good idea and I agree with you, but the unhelpful posts are not that much, it is just a few and do not need a team for example, the moderators is enough.

4 hours ago, Thyyyyi said:

I think it is a great idea, this will reduce spam in the forum and be in the interest of active members. Actually, we suffer a lot from spam posts that are useless and must be stopped.

OP has given a coll idea but do you know ? You can also help moderators to clean the copied or the useless contents. If you notice any spam posts, you might use Report post feature to let moderators to know about the spam posts. Moderators take the look into scam posts to punish cheaters. 

I knew the  functionality in the forum. I could report the post. I refresh the reported posts but they removed. Moderators are very quickest & superfast in the CTT forum. I don't know which algorithm they use to detect scam posts.

Edited by ShiNorton

I think instead of removing the spammers and low quality posters we need to tell them that they need to improve their quality and they need to be serious in the forum. It would be better to educate them than to remove them.

This is a really good idea. I also want the Cryptotalk forum to be clean. Therefore, strict action must be taken against those who are spamming, breaking the rule of the forum.  

• +3 1

Day by day this forum is going on top as well as spammers also getting involved. To stop them, I think this forum needs more moderators who will work actively.

Cleaning suggestion should be made available if only the promo expires to welcome new topics not to be seeing reputations of topic you have reply long ago, cleaning suggestion is needed if only gotten the number of post needed. 

• +1 1

Cleaning spamming post by the moderators have eliminated spammers in the forum and that is there job assigning it to some specific members in the forum do you think it won't cause another challenge to newbies 

Any way I will be in support of any choice adopted

I do not think admins and moderators should give us rewards to do our duty. I think being concern about forum is enough to have motivation to report those who always violating. It is too much to ask for rewards because if we want to make this forum clean and grows. We do not have to get another reward for that. It is just like you are saying we need payment before do the things that can make this forum better

This problem also affected me that spammers are increasing at this forum and stealing the content of other members. So yeah, this really needs to be clean. And my suggestion is that we should give negative responses to the spammers and the members who copy and paste. We should help the moderators in this campaign. Anyhow moderators have already started their work.

1 minute ago, Gomez12 said:

Well,I think cryptotalk is already paying for our good post,on my observation I think there is no need to pay us for reporting spammers because it's all our responsibility to report useless posters to the moderators and these is also for our benefit if they help us clean the forum away from useless massages.

Yes @Gomez12 you just say what is on my mind I don't thinks its necessary as crypto talk has already rewarded us enough because this site is our collective responsibility to clean and make it healthy for use if it's been sparm it will affects we the members more than anything else I think we have to work hard and make this place health for use

@Gomez12 you are absolutely right and am with you on this one. I will like us to work together and maintain this forums well to our ability. Am going to start following you up and I hope you will reciprocate and don't forget this name let's encourage each other to do better for the forum