Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

It's a very good idea, spammers are a lot here looking for a quick profit, for me I work to give a negative reputation to spam and report them every time I come across them in order to clean up the forum and help the moderators with that.

I imagine that they have been busy in other things, as they do not want to earn some dollars after making a great effort, so I think they entered the field of investment

On 2/15/2020 at 2:11 PM, Rifrach said:

I do not think there is a lot of spam. Maybe reputation can be used as a condition to join the program. so if the moderator should be added, even I am ready. the forum will be less than the spam. comments do not need that are not based on the topic.

Since you have join now you haven't experienced the spamming and plagiarism at forum. The forum is mostly cleaned by Mods and members day night working. The post scammers and multiple accounts looted a lot here BTC and mods have to delete 1-2K accounts daily basis. This is needed to give rightful members their reward for working genuinely. 

I hope that the moderators clean the forum completely and leave nothing in order to start from iron and that by strict laws and never mercy the repetition and the trivial topic

There are many members that are doing this silently they only let the moderators know the issues with certain posts and they delete or ban the users silently.

That is good for moderators cleaning the forum after some period of time, that helps to reduce trash posts and will encourage members to only make good posts in the forum. 

Rewarding for reporting spammers and plagiarism would be a really good way to increase attention especially to the newbies who have just joined. When they find out about such things they'd be more keen on reporting it and themselves not making those mistakes.

That's right my friend, we have to clean up the Crypto Forum because that makes it more lively, dynamic and cleaner than the lower quality posts by negatively reporting and evaluating them.

But I am taking this step out of love for Crypto, not for the sake of getting paid as a reward

• +5 1

we need is to report it without any rewards as a sign of gratitude in this forums, a lot of people will report without credibility

• +1 1

I think the number of the moderators are very low they can recruit some member and it will be very helpful and even the are doing good and even they have deleted many of my posts which is good because all members are equal and all should be punish if they do any kind of mistake.

But I think they should more focus on the activities of the new members which are pushing hard to complete 100 posts with in a couple of day. They are the main who will do anything to get payments and do useless posts and all.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This topic is still actual and I think it will be very useful for the forum development and it's members to clean forum from the spammers. After DLRS airdrop this problem became even bigger, so I think we definitely need something like suggested in the post 

• +3 1

It is our duty to report all the posts which will lead the forum and help the moderators in cleaning it regardless of the fact that we are paid for that or not because it is not a privilege it is our duty.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am new on this site it is very informative and good it doesn't waste my time and i am new member and making our 100 posts useful.

Why the participation of all community members except Nawabi and Junior members is being harmed.  Overall thank you for such a great suggestion

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, hexwin said:

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,

As of now, moderators are giving some payment by giving an reaction to post of other members here so that they can easily located the low quality posters in this forum, most of the members here are using the reputation in a right way so there's no problem with it.

For all court cases there's a document button, clicked, wrote a remark explaining after which the moderator will determine it out. If there are a variety of empty complaints, then moderators will actually restriction the opportunity of a grievance and that’s all.

We must all create useful posts to improve the quality of posts in the forum and not do anything contrary to the rules of the forum also we must report any unhelpful post until the moderators remove it and in this way all posts in the forum will be useful

I think that cryptotalk should banned the spammers and those who copy past the comments of other.Some member joined this forum just to earn money ,its noa a bad idea but they should must upload meaningful content in his post

• +1 1

overall such a great suggestion thank you. You can send some screenshots and log in. If the administration allows, then I am ready to help. I see a lot of users on the forum, especially new ones, some have a rating of zero and posts are off scale for 150 posts. 

I thought everything is now been moderated, checking the date of this post made me reason it was one of the oldest post, moderator is not on their toes to remove spamming post on this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.
Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

Paid for posts in this forum.  So there are a lot of spammers in this forum.  Many people copy and paste, copy some lines of other people's posts, copy from blogs, use multiple accounts, so we should all help to clean up such spammers.  This will make the work of moderators easier.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:45 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think I have time to read multiple 50+ pages of russian forum?
As I said, I can't even keep up reporting spam and copy/paste on my topics alone ...

English section is in mess, and we need help to bring real users who will report and clean crap.

Maybe you should come to english section and start to report spammers and copy/pasters.

Moderators are paid for this job also... think about that 

You just only thinking of rewards of reporting spammers! This is our forum we just have to cooperate to avoid scammers because of our forum to have royalty members cause I think if there would be rewards for reporting spammers some of peoples will be reporting innocent people in order to get rewards.

So I think this is not good idea we are here to help each other not to get rewards.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:23 PM, Crypto123 said:

Although you have excluded the new members from the topic (including myself) and I do not know if I have the right to say my opinion, but I think that this proposal is good and will make further progress and development in this forum, which we hope to be good members.

I fully support the adoption of such a process in the form of a reward. You can send some screenshots and log in. If the administration allows, then I am ready to help. I see a lot of users on the forum, especially new ones, some have a rating of zero and posts are off scale for 150 posts. There are differences of spammers, I observe daily and messages reach off-topic at all. Joy wrote in a post and left to wind up. You can send the login of this intruder and receive a reward for this. As soon as an alert is created or that the moderators agree, let me know.

This forum does not only limit to senior or newbie members all hands should be on deck in cleaning the forum we can also assist the moderators in reporting spammers so that they can be wiped out from the forum.