Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

Friend, I think this is a very great topic! Because it will really motivate users to make reports, and if these reports are positive, then there will be a bonus reward for the user. But I worry about the fact that there may be spam reports, and accordingly, users will be blocked just like that!

• +2 1

It is a good idea as Members will take more interest to report the useless or spam posts If they will receive extra rewards for doing it.So it'll be good to eradicate spam and useless content from the forum.There are many spam and meaningless posts but people scare to report them so If their will be such updates then surely it'll have good impact or reporting such useless posts and people.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the best way to do it is to distinguish first of they want to enter the crypto world and if they are willing to work here. If they agreed, then start explaining to them what we do in here and what cryptocurrencies are. Also, it'll be a big help if you will show them proofs of your earnings so they'll know that it's legit. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Some people ask very easy question like how to post. One should check about a question which he/she going to create so by this way we can optimism too much posts. And moderator should also keep in check all posts and delete repeated posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

On 11/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, hexwin said:

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.

@hexwin dear mate! I support your views. Spammers should be reported and a rewards campaign should be launched to clean up the forum. At that time, spammers attacked this forum and published useless content, moderates fight well against them. Now, the forum is better than ever. Most people do not dare to report spammers, while loyal members are already reporting spamming without a reward.

• +2 2

You are right my friend, I think Moderators are also doing there best to clean this forum from the spammers. We also should help them and it is our moral responsibility to report of that spammers to the moderators. So that they will easily find the spammers, and will delete their posts as well as ban them.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

If we want to clean this forum we need lots of participants because there are lots of sections and each section contains lots of posts. Each section needs at least one or two moderators to go through new posts everyday and separate useful posts from spams. 

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

That would be great for as if we can clean the forum and get rewarded for doing it. But I guess it is imposible to happen, because that's the job of moderators and admins, if they implemented that new system then what will be the purpose of admins and moderators? So for me, it good to appreciate moderators and let them clean the forum. Lets just help them by creating useful topic so it could make their job easier.

I think the forum is already clean ... I do not think that there is anyone but active and hardworking members ... but you are right the forum needs to be clean from repetitive topics and some spam comments that are still lingering there after their posters have been banned.

You talk as though you were the pioneer! sir you got the opportunity to take an interest and be a part in this gathering doesn't give you the option to discuss this way cleaning! Spammers and reorder are most robots. be that as it may, you need to allow the apprentices to comprehend the standards of our discussion and have a spot with us tenderly and not out of dread. .

We must report the comments that are spam, otherwise our site will be filled with spam comments. So if we ever see a spam comment or copy post comment, then we will report.Then we can work better. 

• +5 1

We should report the remarks that are spam, in any case our site will be loaded up with spam remarks. So in the event that we actually observe a spam remark or duplicate post remark, at that point we will report.Then we can work better

Forward this we preserve get the message a proportion of progress in this forum at once nearby is a reduced amount of spam and publication preceding put up but even give birth to this the career of admin and our duty overly we necessary to lend a hand the admin to fulfill the forum operational good quality.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It's a excellent idea, spammers are tons here trying to find a fast profit, on behalf of me I work to offer a negative reputation to spam and report them whenever I encounter them so as to wash up the forum and help the moderators thereupon .

Forward this we save get the message an extent of progress in this discussion without a moment's delay close by is a decreased measure of spam and distribution going before set up yet even bring forth this the vocation of administrator and our obligation excessively we important to help out the administrator to satisfy the gathering operational great quality.

It will be somehow good decision to cleanup the forum .

But it have bad impacts also in the way some people just fullfill the reports without any reason just for earning . If moderators control that thing than it will be the best option for the cleaning of the forum.

It will be in some way or another great choice to cleanup the discussion . 

However, it have awful effects additionally in the way a few people just fullfill the reports with no explanation only for acquiring . In the event that arbitrators control that thing than it will be the most ideal choice for the cleaning of the discussion

Forward this we protect get the message an extent of progress in this discussion immediately close by is a diminished measure of spam and distribution going before set up yet even bring forth this the profession of administrator and our obligation excessively we important to assist the administrator to satisfy the gathering operational great quality.

We should report the remarks that are spam, in any case our site will be loaded up with spam remarks. So on the off chance that we actually observe a spam remark or duplicate post remark, at that point we will report.Then we can work better

• Useful or interesting 1

I will say that I hope the forum can fix the deleted posts as well.  I've seen a lot of posts without comments because it's not effective.  That should be fine.  But I don't think the forum needs to be cleaned up.  We should only educate newcomers to follow the rules. This forum is running at the top as well as spammers are getting involved.  To stop them, I think this forum needs more moderators who will work actively.

I don't think we should wait for rewards until you report illegal comments
Because it is our duty to help moderators clean the forum from annoying members in order for the forum content to remain of high quality

• +3 1

Thank you so much I think you live at the best I want to meet you that I will die, which will not always come, should tell me something We know something about forum, we should share here .

I think paying to report violations may have very negative effects on the forum, many bad members will report any trivial bug in order to get money, and there may also be some kind of retaliation, so I don't find it a good idea.
Members who are personally motivated to improve and clean up the forum should do so on their own.

• +1 2

You are right brother but for this purpose only the reports are accepted by  the users having rank full member but by this way for earning more they also reported on any reports that are not spamm basically and if a guy reported wrong that guy will also punished if that's okay then this way is right by this way all spammers are leave the spamming and creating their own topics some times I think about spammers why they do spamming it's wrong I am worried about all of them it's not justice.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

Right dear but you are just thinking about the rewards of reporting members but I think this can create the problem in the forum I think members will increase the reporting and many innocent members those are posting useful comments will also face the problem.  

• +1 1