Hide Topics Suggestion? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hide Topics Suggestion?

Well, this is nice suggestion mate, by having this kind of option, we can now hide some useless topics and also you said the duplicate topics which is probihited here in this forum. Happy posting.

• +1 1

I am a beginner here I started posting few hours before and I have no idea about topics suggestions should hide or not. I found forum very interesting so till now I haven't found any topic which is irrelevant so I don't think suggestions topic should hide. 

• +2 1

Yes it is very good idea . i like it .it is very use full and very beautiful we already posted or topic that we don't actually want to post .and ofcourse topic that no sense.

• +3 1

I think It's a good idea. it is necessary to clean up the forum. The hide topic will be a good suggestion. We need to help them clean up this forum. Irrelevant and repetitive post are too much. 

• +4 1

Actually duplicating of topics are too much in this forum , think slow deployment could be a moderation on such thing, that such as you are creating a new topic then it must not be analogous to the previous ones, and slow progress should be a penalty for the defaulters, it will reduce the menace okay

• +1 1

Yes there is so many spam and duplicate post available here..we should help the moderators to clean this bu5 hiding is not a solution we should report them

• +2 1

My friend, your idea is very beautiful, and I liked it, but there is a feature in the forum similar to your idea, which is contained in the settings where you can ignore and hide the posts of anyone you do not want to see their posts

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I also found mostly already learned post which I dont need to know. The repeated topic is making our knowledge narrow. There we need to hide or filter those already learned or discussed topic.

• +1 1

There is no option to hide topics yet, but you can use the Ignore People feature in the forum settings where you can ignore seeing anyone's posts you want

This suggestion is really good, I hope it will be added because I face many unhelpful or repeated topics that I do not want to see again, which gives me an opportunity to see new topics only. I hope that this option is available.

The topics that you are referring to are often considered to be spam topics and therefore the moderators more often than not do delete these topics, as well as duplicate topics. Therefore i would say that your problem is already being addressed by the moderators who are speedily and readily deleting the spam and duplicate topics.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Frankly, I do not see any problem if there is a topic that is repeated once or twice, provided that the topic is of high quality and important, but if the topic is useless then the forum moderators will delete it directly.

• +2 1

That's a great idea and the moderators should think about adding this feature. Also this would help because you can hide the topics where you already made a comment 

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:49 PM, hexwin said:

I would like see the option to hide specific Topics in forum.

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

Can we have some +/- option for Topics?

Right, there are a lot of topics which has similaritites. And very less amount of topics/posts that are original and useful.. I wish we could have the option to delete the read posts .

• +3 1

Yes maybe is a good  feature , but for me is no make any different, when i see topic im not investing about it , i just don’t read it , and i chose another one . But if this will help you i wish the moderator can do it.

• +1 1

Yes, I would also like this, because on the forum it is really difficult to understand what topic you have already answered and because of this, messages from all users are often deleted as moderators delete topics. 

Edited by IamLeader12
  • +2 1

Yes, I would also like to have such a feature on the forum + I would also add to the specific list of topics that I have already answered, so that they do not mix with topics that I have not answered. 

• +3 1

You are right there are many duplicate posts in this forum that are almost annoying to read therefore, it was going to be great if a hiding feature for such topics is added.

I download think  that it is important  to hide the topics.  If some  topic is not needed any more, useless or  spam should  be deleted  permanently.  It better  to the fame of the forum. 

That is a good suggestion because we can hide our topics and protect them from spammers because there are still people who are spamming the forum... Many copy pasted topics and even comments.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think hide any topic its not good option, I know in this forum so many spammers active, so they almost do spam but some topics are good, present report option is removed  but me have the opportunity to give bed reputation points most of members gives this points, then moderator's deletes this topic are comment.

I think very personally that we should not continue to ask the forum for it to be fine as this is what we should do is try to remove the spam report them to the moderators so that they delete it and we have a clean and pleasant forum 

I find your suggestion interesting, I'll keep an eye on any other, and I think that in the suggestions section we can put this one that is good, and the moderators will already evaluate it.

• +2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:49 PM, hexwin said:

I would like see the option to hide specific Topics in forum.

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

Can we have some +/- option for Topics?

This is true and that's a very good suggestion of yours i really appreciate it. Because i have also noticed many duplicate topics and most of them are just spam and repeated topic and same description.