Hide Topics Suggestion? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hide Topics Suggestion?

Right we really want to do that because there is many duplicate topic in the forum and we can see that even in the same session you can find twenty topic about some wallet in wallet session 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:23 PM, scorpiali said:

Right we really want to do that because there is many duplicate topic in the forum and we can see that even in the same session you can find twenty topic about some wallet in wallet session 

Hiding posts or even sections of the forum could prove useful for many members of the forum. I don't think that I will use this function, but it wouldn't make my experience worse, so if many members want this function, I would support it as well.

17 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Hiding posts or even sections of the forum could prove useful for many members of the forum. I don't think that I will use this function, but it wouldn't make my experience worse, so if many members want this function, I would support it as well.

We can add a session for those topic just to make user know about that without payment of course because it's a duplicate topic ,but in general it's not really necessary 

I think that's a good idea and one good thing is if this feature get added to the forum then members will work harder to make better topics instead of making just another topic with the same subject as many other previous topics in that section because that way they know many will hide their topics and ignore them.

I am not having any idea to share with you about the hide section of contents but I think now the campaign is more clear from the spam members even the administration are keep clearing the members who are spreading spam and I think this is the high time for everyone to make their contents more healthy and useful otherwise this time is very hard to survive in this campaign.

Yes, I would also support such a function, because I just skip a lot of topics, because the some authors of topics just copy the text from some other resources and it is impossible to answer them 

The problem lies among the members whenever we make any new post then this should research for it whether the topic is already made or not and that is the reason the members are not checking it due to which there are lot of duplicate topics

It is a good idea and the admin should look after it there will be less spam in the forum if it is implemented and everyone gets bored due to the same topic

1 hour ago, Sunil kumar Behera said:

The problem lies among the members whenever we make any new post then this should research for it whether the topic is already made or not and that is the reason the members are not checking it due to which there are lot of duplicate topics

Any one should search for the topic that he want to post before ,to see if there any one like that and then he can make a post to not have a duplicate  posts 

For now its not available in the forum and the thing that we could do right now is helping admins removing the bad content and those repeated contents that we see daily from different users. And admins are good doing at this.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Ridam said:

For now its not available in the forum and the thing that we could do right now is helping admins removing the bad content and those repeated contents that we see daily from different users. And admins are good doing at this.

It is good why it is not on this forum to hide topic, it is still good to lock topic, why hiding topic, for what purpose, then, instead, the topic should be deleted and an option is provided to delete topic. And, you are right about removing useless contents but we have to report the contents to moderators, they will be the ones to remove it. 

• +1 1

I don't know of that's a feature on the Crypto talk. As I think that we have of the use of having to make a post being blocked from having to receive new comments on them. As with that of repeating post is on this acts of copy and pasting Acts

I think it will be good feature if this forum enable such topics or post hide features on this forum. There are still some useless posters to create worthless and too generic posts which are still floating on my timeline. Hiding posts features might help me to view the contents that I love to see. 

Well there is no such option from IPBoard unfortunately unless someone created a ready extension already on the market.

The only thing you might be able to do right now is just look on which topics you have the white chat balloon so you know that you have not gone into that topic yet thus might be interesting for you.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The admins are constantly and periodically deleting unhelpful topics and I don't see any point of view in your suggestion or a good result from that suggestion,

The best thing is to report duplicate topics, spam, and other topics that violate the laws of the forum.

• +1 3

There is nothing bad to hide your topic but this forum can not accept that, tho forum is to create topics people can read but instead of requesting for  ways to hide topics on the forum, then you can just write the topic on your device  and Neva post it here. Simple. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not think that the option to hide a topic, regardless of whether it is useful or not, will not solve any problem, on the contrary, this exacerbates the problem and the solution is by reporting and giving negative interactions. Conversely, the option to save topics must be added so that we can access them at a later time.

actually i like this suggestion and would love to get it but not for the same reason you have ,i like it because this way we can hide the topics we comment on it so we don't comment on them again later and get into a trouble

I am facing this problem when the posts in Russian that occupy a large number of posts appear, and this annoys me

• +1 1

Instead of hiding topic for selfish reasons, it I better not to post all all, and no post will count. Anything hidden is not useful to the admin, moderators, members of the forum and also for people that are anonymous users. 

Hide topics feature can be used only by admins and moderators of this forum. We as a member can't hide any topic. The thing we can do is to report such topics which spam and duplicate. 

Rubbish. Why hiding a topic, even posts can not be hidden. If to hide, then do not post. That is my own opinion about hiding a topic which I completely rubbish. Moderators can not even allow such.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:58 PM, alicenora said:

Ok you are right but i think if we hide it then how will people learn about the topics we have talked before ? I think that would be bad idea.People should write their posts...

I think whats does he means is about to hide the topic for yourself if you are not interested with the certain topic, so others can see it while you can't be able to see it if you have hide it. 

On 8/26/2020 at 6:09 PM, Sasooo said:

In fact there is a lot of spam and unhelpful and duplicate posts. I would like the posts to be filtered before uploading them into the forum

You are right, if moderators can first screen new topics in a way the topic will first hide after it is posted, moderators will check it first before releasing it for members to post. This will help people not to post under posts that will be deleted. But this is not what this topic is all about. This topic is about hiding topics by members themselves, which is very wrong, instead the members should not even create a topic at all.