In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

2 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

There is only bitcoin because it is older and also the king of the crypto currencies. On second number is ethereum. Its transaction is also acceptable in my country now.

That is an improvement and also the two coins are the best for investment right now they are the top rank

On 11/2/2019 at 12:15 PM, kylepresz said:

USDT would probably be a good currency for this, especially since it's a stable coin. You know that the amount of dollars you are sending is the same amount of dollars you are going to get on the other side.

I agree with your opinion. But sending the bitcoins or receving the bitcoin is also profitable. That if you receive the money and suddenly its rate fell down so, so can get the loss. But the USDT value is same, So, USDT is more suitable for sending the money.

5 minutes ago, Anum1 said:

I personally want rcv to payment in USD. Because this transaction is easily .

its easier to have money in USD? then i guess your country is not big on crypto because in mine i would love to receive it in bitcoin because its always sold for higher price.

I prefer Bitcoin as payment because Bitcoin is accepted in my country and I can withdraw to exchanged in my country easily. Bitcoin price in my country is very valuable too.

6 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

Yes dear Sumayya These are two top Crypto currencies and ethereum has faster transaction than the bitcoin. ETH will grow up soon.

I am expecting that too, eth should grow. Thanks

I prefer to go with the flow or I guess which is mostly used and trusted since the beginning and that is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrencies so I felt that it is wise to invest on it. 

In crypto currency I prefer to accept payments from other countries because crypto currency is very expensive and it can be used by us all the time and it is good for us to invest.

In my country crypto is not legal, so it needs to be exchanged first with fiat money. For transactions between countries I prefer with altcoin 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Im always using Tron(trx) to send my money to another exchange, its very cheap and fast. And also im often use USDT with trc-20 chain because not charge some fees

On 11/2/2019 at 12:15 PM, kylepresz said:

USDT would probably be a good currency for this, especially since it's a stable coin. You know that the amount of dollars you are sending is the same amount of dollars you are going to get on the other side.

Yes your right kylepresz the amount of dollars you are sending is the same amount of dollars you are going to get on the other side

Even I am in country which is not supporting and not giving any insentive to crypto users its going to help me a lot and I love to receive payment in any currency as its not problem for me at all I am in trading for some long time can manage all crypto currencies without any problem as right now I am involve in 7 to 10 crypto currencies which are enough for me and my trading adventure.

For me I would like to pay me a bitcoin because now the price of this coin is increasing and becomes profitable in the market soon. 

On 1/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, babakashi2020 said:

Before I prefer receiving it through payoneer and script as USD. But now that I am into crypto. I will rather receive it in bitcoin.

But how would you spend it if you can't use cryptocurrency to buy things physically? For me, it is more preferrable if you receive payment through USD so you can spend it.

at the moment in my country you can only cash out bitcoin through bitcoin ATMs, but they have a very high percentage of commission, so I prefer to use online exchangers, so it’s much cheaper

Of course, I want to receive is bitcoin from all of my transactions if ever because bitcoin has the highest price, and I'm comfortable with using bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

These two are the most famous currencies to deal with. Ripple is also trying to deal with banks, and some of banks already started using xrp for cross border payments, but i will prefer bitcoin and ethereum. If you need faster transactions that Tron is the best.

Crypto and bitcoin is the most secure and fast way to receive payments .my choice is that i prefer bitcoin and ethereum for receive payment from other country.

I think majority of traders would like to accept currency in bitcoin.if bitcoin is to be convert into the fiat currency then i always do transactions in  usd..

Yes, but I prefer trading in both BTCs as far as I would like to accept but I prefer the policy as the withdrawal fee is lower than BTC depending on the transaction.

General Chat Chat Loung

On 1/11/2020 at 8:58 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

offcourse usd, my company pay to supplier on usd .supplier can accepted cryptocurrency. i can transaction over the world using usd.but some company accept euro only

Is it possible for me to receive FIAT quickly and at a low cost? If possible, surely everyone will choose this method. But it seems impossible right? That is why bitcoin was created.

20 minutes ago, Destinyebi said:

For me, I would prefer to receive payment through Bitcoin, but I don't mind getting paid in any other crypto currency as long as I have a wallet and I can change it later to bitcoin.

Yes that cold work for me too, i do  not mind, but in my country if i want to cash out easily to fiat, i should use Bitcoin.

Mostly i get payment in USD for online job. But if possible i will choose Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum. Because with that coin, i can holding it for the future. Not like USD, i can get so many fees. From receiving it to echange it. Also USD have long time to get the money to my bank. In cryptocurrency i can get my money more fast maybe less than 1 hour.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

When I send someone any transaction I mostly use litecoin to use transaction because litecoin fees less and conform very speed when you exchange litecoin to bitcoin its takes few satoshis and I hold lite coin to future when they give profit I sell them 

I prefer bitcoin because of its good value, well if it's transaction have high fee ripple can be the alternate coin I would prefer.