Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play. - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:07 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

Fraudsters have added a fake coin purse application similar to Trezor Wallet on the Google Play Store, and known as Trezor Mobile Wallet where it looked like an original application at first sight, as the developer name is also Trezor Inc, and the description of the application and images seem real.

In cryptocurrency, experience and proper knowledge matters a lot if your coins matters to you. I don't use random wallet without looking at the reviews from different trusted sources. I use Electrum, Coinpot, and coinbase wallets.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/4/2020 at 12:57 PM, bliznec said:

I believe that it is not for everyone to choose an Atomic cryptocurrency wallet. This is also a more effective wallet. Coinbase has its advantages over having its own exchange exchange.

Coinbase wallet have the advantage for having its own exchange but still prefer wallets that have private keys than coinbase, I can easily send my coins to exchanges if the transactions fee on atomic wallet is high, the value do varies. 

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Coinbase wallet have the advantage for having its own exchange but still prefer wallets that have private keys than coinbase, I can easily send my coins to exchanges if the transactions fee on atomic wallet is high, the value do varies. 

The Coinbase cryptocurrency wallet has all the protections that an investor and trader can take. I trust my funds to this platform. 

It is correct, that's why I always recommend using the well-known and regulated wallets like coinbase, coinomi exodus among others, since venturing with other wallets is a double risk.

Yes, there are indeed a lot of swapping applications in the Google store, whose sole purpose is to either profit from the ads in the application or steal the money of beginners and must be carefull from them.

Yes, your words are true, there are a lot of fake and fake wallets on the google play store, so you should be careful and do not use wallets at random without making sure that they are real

Life is great and enjoy it

That s right. There are a lot of digital wallets in Google Play and we must avoid using them because they are not safe and we must work only with the safe wallets that are popular with people like blockchain and Coinbase wallets so that we do not lose our money with them.

On 5/23/2020 at 7:31 PM, Sentry said:

Yes, there are a lot of fake wallets in google play store that cryptocurrency users should be aware of.

Ghost wallets will be difficult to be found on google play, but fake ones are there, that is why it is good to make use of old reputed wallets, I hope you get this comment tightly. 

If you go to play store and you search crypto currency wallet you will see numerous wallet but let me asure you only few of them are legit majority are fake so is better you make an enquiry about a wallet before using it .

Yes it is important to do so research about that wallet which you want to install, there are many fake wallets available on Google playstore like of trust, Trezor and blockchain wallet. If you type Trezor wallet on the search bar then you will found many wallets with the similar name. So always download the official wallet.

there is alot of wallets in Google playstore that's have a very poor ratings , mostly times they scam with their user's .

we will trying to avoid such kind of Apps , this is really well if we used Trusted apps like coinbase as well blockchain .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am always sincere about using any wallet.Still now all the wallets that i have installed from google and used,all of them were high rated,mostly secured and used all over the world.Whenever i need to create any new wallet,i search about it on google and see some review abiut that wallet on youtube.These give me a clear idea about the wallet.Everyone also should do research before using any wallet.

In fact, many unscrupulous traders are now making these fake crypto wallets in order to make a profit. So that they can make a lot of money online. You will find many crypto wallets in Google play store. But it is not right to use these because it will not protect your currency. These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use.

If we don't do our research then we become victims and our tokens / coins are stolen. A lot of malware has been introduced into the cryptocurrency application and some of them are scams. But most of them can be scammers or unsafe.

• +1 1

Instead of searching in Play Store try to download the apps and wallets from the official website. They always have links that will redirect to the correct android app.

Fake cryptocurrency wallets on google play are many, so we should be careful to not fall to them and lost our money. It is good to use well known apps than using those apps which we don't know.

Actually google play store and internet is full with fake apps. There are copies of fake apps. So when you need to download firstly you should read the reviews of that apps. So be careful, safe your time and fake apps really available on google play store.

• +1 1

I have never encountered this problem,since I keep all my money in verified wallets. But recently I started noticing a bunch of crypto wallets in the Apple Store and Play Market with a small number of downloads,but a large number of positive reviews, so it's best to either use verified wallets or carefully check the information before using them

• +5 1

You can find this fake wallet and apps in General only in the android play store or from an unofficial source, for example, when you download the apk file from the site and install it on your smartphone. Unfortunately, the Scam in the blockchain is only progressing. Be vigilant

Advice from a trader: Don't install anything with cryptocurrency on your phone. Lots of malware has been inserted into the cryptocurrency app and some of them are phising app on google playstore.
If you want a wallet on your phone, bring it from the official website of the wallet, not from Google Play

Es muy común que muchos quieran aprovecharse y robar los fondos de las personas, por lo que no es de extrañar que existan este tipo de billeteras, por lo que hay que tener cuidado a la hora de elegir una billetera

Try not to introduce anything with cryptographic money on your telephone indiscreetly. A great deal of malware has been infused in digital currency application and some of them are phising application on google playstore. Get the download interface from legitimate site to forestall the danger.

On 1/11/2019 at 16:07, Collectibles said:

Los titulares de criptomonedas deben tener cuidado al decidir qué billetera de criptomonedas descargar. 
Haga preguntas sobre una billetera de criptomonedas antes de usarla. Investigue un poco y consulte la revisión de la billetera. 
Aquí hay algunas billeteras falsas en Google Play, Cuidado;

Cartera falsa BTC Core BTC

Cryptopia

Agregue a la lista. 

Always before downloading any wallet it is good to consult with a friend or read the comments and their reputation since not all wallets are real even though they are listed in google play

Hace 5 horas, Elmerzx dijo:

Es muy común que muchos quieran aprovecharse y robar los fondos de las personas, por lo que no es de extrañar que existan este tipo de billeteras, por lo que hay que tener cuidado a la hora de elegir una billetera

If you remember that in this world of digital finance there are very few honest people, and most of them just wait for an opportunity to steal your assets that with so much effort you managed to achieve.

4 hours ago, Mohamed_mgh said:

Gracias por tu atención

Sí, deberíamos utilizar carteras seguras como Coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet, Coinomi 

I highly recommend Trust Wallet

15 minutes ago, muzammil381 said:

Trate de no introducir nada con dinero criptográfico en su teléfono de forma indiscreta. Se ha infundido una gran cantidad de malware en la aplicación de moneda digital y algunos de ellos son aplicaciones de phising en Google playstore. Obtenga la interfaz de descarga de un sitio legítimo para evitar el peligro.

I totally agree with you. You have to be very careful friends, you have to bear in mind that in these businesses we can lose much more than we earn if we are not careful, so do not trust yourself and be careful with your assets.