Best place to consult - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Best place to consult

The best place to get advice from this is the Coin Market Cap. Every currency in the crypto market is listed here and from now on we can easily determine the future and price difference of the currency. Any new currency is listed for verification at the Coin Market Cap.

Agree. Despite transmitting fake volumes provided by most of exchanges, CMC is the TOP place for useful data. 

signature_YOUengine.png.1605aee9deae4a39cbc0ed2fb896ac8d.png

Yes you are right coinmarketcap is actually on of the best exchange sites that gives us information about cryptocurrencies and prices , it can actually helps us to grab much knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yea,, if you need any information about projects, exchanges and any reviews about them, you can check that sites you will surely get enough information and you can decide what next for you

It is necessary before investing or using any site or platforms in crypto, to know if the site or platform is a legit and real one. Coinmarketcap will help a long way with that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think cryptotalk is the best website to consult about cryptocurrency it is soo useful and easy to gain knowledge. In cryptotalk professional trader is coming here and beginner also come to share knowledge about bitcoin and it is soo friendly. 

6 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

Coinmarketcap is the best place to consult if you want to know the real value of coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and that is why I make use of it often and it is secured site to make your exchanges.

Coinmarketcap has the been the first known sites that has more information about coins and projects before other sites and it has been elevating since it's inception

Yes i am also following this site and i found coinmarketcap the best crypto site. Where we can get latest information about tokens,coins,exchanges and price. 

In my opinion, everybody knows about coinmarketcap nowadays and more people should be aware of some new cool features of this site, for example favorite coins.

This site is good, but a lot of other sites have been developed that give the best advice and prices, moment by moment, which is why I moved to sites other than the Coinmarket site, such as Coingecko

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is a good and useful site to know all the details about the new currencies that we see every day, and there are also many sites like it.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

I also love coinmarketcap for it's great feature. We get all information in this site. I didn't get any other platform which is better from this site. Even day by day coinmarketcap trying to launch new services on their platform.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 10/31/2019 at 8:12 PM, williamz902 said:

Thank you for this. I prefer to use worldcoinindex.com because it also doubles as a portfolio tracker, and has a whole bunch of other information, like trending coins, worst performing coins, etc.

Using consultations online is truly helpful and if you want to understand how to work with cryptocurrency then I think you will be fine in using consultations because they can teach you the knowledge that you lack and you can ask for some advice and knowledge from them

I think the best place for advice is the crypto talk forum and or Google is the best place to search We can get any information by searching on Google. Before that you have to learn the basics well Much better at social media consulting.

• +2 1

Those websites which announce live crypto statistics are not places for consult, they just offer data for calculation and analysis. They don't tell you which coin to buy and when to buy or sell. Forums are the best places for receiving advice and consult with experienced traders. If you know advanced traders in your area, you can meet them personally and express your main concerns about investment. Another practical solution is that a number of traders create a group in social media platforms and talk with each other about their trades and share experiences.

Thank you for this information! I believe that this is one of the best sites for viewing statistics and prices of absolutely all altcoins, because the charts are determined in real time, as well as the pre-channel operation of the entire system, which is very pleasing!

Yes mate so many member use this coin market cap  coingecko and other platform's, like Google YouTube to know the crypto news because we need genuine  crypto news platforms, iam also use coinmarketcap to know coin price and latest information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

coinmarketcap is one of the first sites that I came across when I searched for information on some cryptocurrencies and it has many competitors, but I consider it the best and the most famous.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is a website everybody finds in the first day of looking for crypto. It is always the first that appears in many searches and I don't think there is anyone that joined a crypto forum and didn't find this cryptocurrency index alone. There is no need to recommend the obvious.

• +1 2

Coinmarketcap has changed a lot and while it looks better in graphics it has some problems and needs to be as user friendly as it was in the past because it will lose millions of users. There is coingecko too and a few more like worldcoinindex, coinpaprika, coincodex and even more that are really good websites listing thousands of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You have given a good simple description of coinmarketcap and what it does. It is the first website everybody finds when looks for crypto prices. It is used widely and it was bought by Binance this year.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks a lot my friendly member of the forum @Migo. You have given so good advice from your very good and informative posts you create. I use coinmarketcap too and it helps me giving many coin and token information and it also has exchanges and links and we can use it as a very good database for crypto.

• +3 2

Coinmarketcap is famous and the most used website about cryptocurrencies. It is probably the entry in the cryptocurrency world to most people that find immediatly after searching google for crypto and it is always used for many hours by everybody. It helps beginner because it has all resources and links, and it is known already by everybody. First you find coinmarketcap and later the rest like cryptotalk bitcointalk and other crypto sources. So since everybody first finds coinmarketcap and later cryptotalk it is a little strange to make a post suggesting it.

• +2 2

I prefer coingecko which has even more cryptocurrencies and better stats, more sources it has many details, presentation of the coin and everything loads very faster. Coinmarketcap is old and needs a lot of work and they are only making it worse with the latest updates.

• +2 2

It is good place but all the site that have coins and small chart are not help to decide price. They are only show a small chart and give no access to tools and line drawin. I am not help by coinmarketcap at all except that it can give a twitter link to the altcoin.

• +2 1