Bravo coin - Earn and write reviews - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bravo coin - Earn and write reviews

image.thumb.png.e7537f297aa33c1c296789c5eb7bec7e.png

Would you like to write reviews for places you visit and services you use?

Would you like to review crypto coins, exchanges and services?

Would you like to earn by doing all that?

If answer is YES... then you can checkout Bravo coin

You need you only smartphone to start with your Bravo journey for free.

https://bravocoin.com/

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

So how much can i earn from this bravo thing, I mean i gotta know if it's worthy my time. Another question, do you use this bravo thing yourself?

5 hours ago, Itsmeeek said:

That is very nice another source of income, I think you have already been there for sure for now, how does the payment works and do they really worth it? Is the token on exchanges?

It is coin... bravo Coin with its own blockchain.

4 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

This is a very good concept and an be a great platform tokenizing the things we experience and we say about the things we tried. I am so curious of this, can you supply us some average figures of what an ordinary review can earn using the Bravo platform? Maybe just to inspire us to be a part of it and do the work necessary.

It depends how good you write reviews. Other people will reward you more if you are good in that.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So how much can i earn from this bravo thing, I mean i gotta know if it's worthy my time. Another question, do you use this bravo thing yourself?

You must test it to see how it works. Yes I have it installed, sadly I don't like to type a lot on my phone...but I could earn more if I start doing that.

4 hours ago, anikamishti said:

Wow! thanks for sharing this nice info. I didn't know about bravo coin. Yes, their reward program looks really attractive. 700 bravocoin is a good ampunt. I'll definitely join.

This is FALSE information!  Bravo coin is NOT ICO and 700 coins is not 70$

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bravo-coin?utm_content=bravo-coin&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

I think it is an excellent currency and it will be very popular and well-known by those who write topics and this if it is imposed in the market first

7 hours ago, ergvojtamauro2278 said:

In the past, bravocoin was widely communicated on facebook, twitter and partly on telegram. However, since October 2019, it has not appeared on facebook. perhaps due to the effects of libra's departure.

I don't know if bravo is ICO or not but I know Facebook has stopped ads on ICO because it encourages fraud & scam 

With so many currencies and projects it has become difficult for a person to choose
But I think the best choice is to always choose the best

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

This is a good offer but can you explain how the payment is done and evaluate the topics
Or is there a stable price on all topics

You need to test it and see how it works.
People will rate your reviews, and betetr you write you will receive better rewards.
You also receive rewards if you like other reviews.

8 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

Thank you for sharing information to make money, I'll try later. But I just heard the name. Hopefully the reward is big enough, so doing it is proportional to the energy and time we spend.

The reward for such projects is unlimited, depending on your work and effort in the project and how many referrals are collected for the project

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/31/2019 at 2:16 AM, teminalibug said:

Do someone here has tested this yet?

On 10/31/2019 at 2:42 AM, mcgwinrobert560 said:

The reward program from Bravocoin is very attractive. Get 700 free bravocoin worth $ 70. TOKEN will be paid after the ICO. The limit for participants is only the first 30,000.

Too good to be real, what's the hidden trick? How much you have to "invest" (moar like lose) to get this freebie?

• +2 1

On 11/3/2019 at 6:24 PM, aika said:

Do someone here has tested this yet?

I've not, still waiting response from the author, maybe one of us should go check it and come back with feedback. How old are you, a younger one should go. 😁

Nice another earning opportunity, thank you for sharing this, but I don't have a skill to write a review in crypto, places, services and etc. lol.. Well good luck to hunters. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:16 AM, teminalibug said:

I also use this and earn good amount of coins and now i am saving the coins because on that time when market will go to high and it will give me high profit soon because market will make a good move and this coins is also going high. So now the time to buy the coins or collect the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, khan22 said:

I also use this and earn good amount of coins and now i am saving the coins because on that time when market will go to high and it will give me high profit soon because market will make a good move and this coins is also going high. So now the time to buy the coins or collect the coins.

But I want to k now how much you earn currently, apart from the profit that you will get in the future after the coin has gone up??!!

Interesting, did you already try this one and how much you earn from writing each review? Bookmarked this one for now and will try it later, Thanks for giving this one dude!

Wow! thanks for sharing this nice info. I didn't know about bravo coin. That is very nice another source of income. But I want to k now how much you earn currently, apart from the profit that you will get in the future after the coin has gone up??!!

• +2 1

People will be encourage to write a review if this coin is already in the market, so they will know what is the value of the coin and does it commensurate to the work that they are doing, remember we already have steemit and Publish0X

14 minutes ago, Slimzee said:

This is good information and an interesting opportunity to earn additional crypto coins through this year, I have tested it and its working normal

If it is indeed a good opportunity for earning extra income, how come this thread have been open since October 2019, yet not one post on proof of earning or precisely how much one stands to earn.

Look interesting!

I will look forward to their website and if it good, I will try to make some review there.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:47 AM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.e7537f297aa33c1c296789c5eb7bec7e.png

Would you like to write reviews for places you visit and services you use?

Would you like to review crypto coins, exchanges and services?

Would you like to earn by doing all that?

If answer is YES... then you can checkout Bravo coin

You need you only smartphone to start with your Bravo journey for free.

https://bravocoin.com/

BravoCoin is great! You post your reviews of restaurants, books, games, service providers, movies, etc. No actual products yet, but that is in the works (or so I hear). It's simple - post your review and get paid in BRAVO for it. If other users upvote your review, you get paid more!

As long as the reviews that users write is an honest review and not just to get money from the system I think it is a good way to have more reviews and also attract more reviewers because you pay for their time.

I do not think it is useful because it is not good coin. Coin has price of $0.03 at present. Also it has not good rating in crypto market. If the website gives good amount of coin for writing and we would sale coin immediately after getting. Then we could think about this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think I've read all of the comments on this Bravocoin and didn't see any message talking about profitability. Just a single person said that he used this app and that he profited but without any substancial proof of payment I can't actually bother much. There were a few same projects claiming to pay for reviews, but there were also many problems with them. Personally I tried a Revain event and didn't get payment so I look for concrete data before I spent time with anything. Cryptotalk has been honest with their campaign and didn't hide behind excuses as the rest projects did. 

hmm, I've got some good options for me and with new projects I'm always confused and quite confused. quite worried about safety but wanted to join on the one hand from the beginning. I will learn more about it. If you describe more about the benefits we receive will be more attractive