Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Yes of course we could teach. In fact, they can be integrated in writing and speaking in English constructively anf fluently. They can also learn how to save and invest their money.

On 11/17/2019 at 8:30 PM, xpertt said:

I think it was a good idea to educate the kids early for them to now how good is investing on crypto. They should learn this early because cryptocurrency may become the future of our currency and maybe one of them may have their own coins and become the second greatest currency ever made.

Student age is the best time to learn something fastly and easily. They will understand it if it is involved in their textbooks. so it is obviously a good idea.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I believe that teaching crypto ins school is a great idea with that crypto will become more a bigger community and it will spread more world wide, and other countries will accept the btc as a payment. but the problem is goverments are the one who need to decide if they allowed it. 

I think it's a good idea to teach about crypto in school and university which help to large the crypto community and also everyone need knowledge about crypto as a digital money.

I know a 13 year's boy doing trading. So, yes It's absolutely okay to teach students about crypto in University/School. I think that's the best solution for a student to earn extra money beside Study and I hope most of the students will be interested to learn about cryptocurrency.                 

• +5 1

I think its realistic and easy to implement because as we know when we learn the fundamentals we have a lower chance to become unsafe from scammers because we know how to avoid it.

For me, yes because crypto can help children in the future finacially which is very important for their lives.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

My answer is probably yes. Since we already predicted that cryptocurrency will still be there in the future, then it is just necessary to teach youngsters about blockchain and cryptocurrency so that they will have knowledge and maybe they would develop new technological advancement through this. Also, it will help them know how people get cryptos.

• +2 1

I think so too! It's a good idea for students like us to know about bitcoin and crpto. Just like, I need to prepare for college expenses and It helps me to earn and to have income. I think if many students will know about it cause surely it will helps them

• +1 1

can, of course you can.

the knowledge taught can be related to technology, because we can teach about the blockchain in which a lot can be learned related to technology.

the second is of course economics, where in the crypto world there are assets that can be traded and also worth investment.

On 10/31/2019 at 6:28 AM, silvousplaitxz said:

I think it is a good idea to start teaching crypto at high school level if not even earlier. The world is going digital and that includes crypto taking over from fiat and solving some other real world problems like we are beginning to see with the use of smart contracts. Getting them prepared for the future at theat level aint a bad idea.

Yes, it would make their lives easier if they learn how to use crypto in a young age. When they get older, they can use crypto easily.

school ? not , you can teach university students. 22+ students are understand this system . under 22 students are not understand this system. 

I think you've discussed an important issue here for kids but should be taught about currency because it can become a big one. I think our next generation will bring a lot of change and I think in the future that will be one of the main ways people deal with it, so I think about it myself.  Let me know who my younger brothers are and discuss this topic with them 

• +1 1

Of course yes, because crypto can helps a lot of students who is spending most of their time in gadgets or in social medias, if they use crypto so they had a chance to earn money while using gadgets and that has sense. 

I think it's a good idea. If students, especially those on the high school and college level, will learn how to use crypto, it will not be a hard time for us to spread good things about crypto. They can help us to gain more users and make our community bigger.

it would really be a great idea in my opinion. that would help students to delve deep in bitcoin and be enlightened about it.

This is a very good idea. if we teach children about the crypto world then they will understand the financial world. at that time the crypto will show its existence in the world. people will find out a lot and they turn to crypto to make transactions.

46 minutes ago, Afrizal rahman said:

This is a very good idea. if we teach children about the crypto world then they will understand the financial world. at that time the crypto will show its existence in the world. people will find out a lot and they turn to crypto to make transactions.

This is good idea that peoples will learn about the crypto in colleges and also in school but i think school is not a good option because mature person will learn about this then they can understand about the loss and profit and they join it fastly than the school children.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is undoubtly a great idea but we all know that many country don't accept bitcoin and crypto. So, At first,  crypto should be accepted by all nations. Then we can teach in school and university about crypto.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, but only if it will be on a voluntary basis and not under duress, if a person wants he will be able to master any school program 3 times faster than this is taught in school, the main thing is to want.

I guess it's not logical that institution like school and colleges will teach us about cryptocurrencies. Because they don't teach us how to make money. They teach use about the way of living.

Yes everyone should learn from school so that they can achieve the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency. If anyone want to become blockchain developer then it will be easier for him if he learn about blockchain in university.