Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

49 minutes ago, TubigWater said:

Yes they started to teach blokchain but not crypto currency hopefully in the future they will teach also crypto especially bitcoin. 

What i read on one of the Government official website of one country was that; they are offering Blockchain and also Cryptocurrency project learning. Like Bitcoin, ethereum and how to create your own cryptocurrency or tokens and so on. Btw, this is not common so far therefore, we must have some more patience to participate in any course until it is available in our own country.

May appear to be an issue lovely cold, equally make conditioned laptop computer security and safety then one approximately how to handle finances may be best to make sure you put into play.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Thats a great idea! Educating them will help them a lot especially in the future for their financial needs,and to be more aware about it and to use it properly as we are on digital age now.

Edited by Ms.o

Yes i pergectly agree that cryptocurrency and blockchain tecnology should be taught in School in an economics as a subject. Teens should at a very young age get educated on how to deal with finance and investments. 

it's a great idea and it will open a wide opportunity for us to be recognize by many. and it will become an advantage for the students. 

If this decision were to be introduced in every country, then the next generation would have come forward.  So I wish if we had been given proper knowledge about crypto and blockchain in schools and universities, then I would have been much wiser about cryptocurrency.

There are still countries that do not accept crypto, if crypto is taught at school or university I feel it is less effective because it will have an impact on a country's financial system if it is taught by students of a country

I think that is really really great idea.if it Done they will learn a lot Also if we teach about crypto currencies to our kids or in school because in this way the more people will gain knowledge about the crypto coins that how to earn money from crypto, so due to this the more people will enter in crypto market.thats all

On 10/31/2019 at 3:54 AM, estevanword said:

As a part of their curriculum, teaching cryptocurrency on high school is not a bad idea, since most school they are teaching students on skills and become entrepreneurs in grade 11 & 12,
Then teaching earning and basic concepts of crypto is a good idea but don't teach them them to engage as soon as possible...

You are right. I also support this idea very much. The basic knowledge like what is crypto and about market should be taught in the 11 and 12 grade. As this is related to earnings the rather money related topics and knowledges should be given in latter stage when they become mature. Otherwise they can abuse it. 

On 10/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, hexwin said:

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Yes of a truth cryptocurrency can thought or teached in schools especially in high institutions, but the government has to implement it first or include it in the school curriculum before it can thought in the schools. 

Yes,I am excited to announce the launch of The Crypto University [www.thecryptouniversity.io] — an online school to learn about all things crypto & blockchain.

My buddy Ryan (Ryan Chadha) and I have been looking closely at the crypto space (and no —not just Bitcoin) for quite some time now and we are fascinated by the potential some of these cryptos have to solving the inefficiencies that exist in industries such as accounting, real estate and finance.

I think before they even teach cryptocurrency to students, most of the students especially in college are already involved in cryptoworld. Offering a subject about it would greatly enhance their knowledge about cryptos.

Of course, I want to teach cryptocurrency in schools and universities because if the crypto relationship is taught here, you can learn about it better and learn and work accordingly and earn money.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, hexwin said:

A year ago i was very motivated to educate peoples to blockchain technology and also for bitcoin. but i just postponed my plans due to crypto ban in my country. now there is no restriction on earning and getting encash your crypto butt openly you can not buy sell bitoin to anyone nor you can make any office. So i just postponed and just guided one or two of my friends and cousins.

I think this is a wonderful idea to teach our children about new digital economy. there should be a topic or lesson about blockchain technology in IT books.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

My think is that Yes ,we can teach school and college University students.if we teach them about crypto currency they will know about digital currency.Aslo know how it will work.their knowledge will be increase.

I might agree with this idea, however people should teach the basic of the crypto first in this case is cryptography, once those kids understand the concept of the cryptography, they will understand crypto itself. I personally seing crypto especially the blockchain as a powerfull technology that could be expanded more by the young generation.

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

But most of the country never give you permission to continue your teaching because they don't want to spread crypto currency worldwide so there is the biggest problem

What I'm trying to say is cryptography is a subject in the computer science, and it has been taught in the School or University for a long time even before cryptocurrency invented, yeah somehow people can't teach cryptocurrency in school for some reasons but they can teach cyptography, like I've said before once they understand the basic they will understand the cryptocurrency and the technology behind it very well.

Edited by Rogerz

Yes this is great idea. If we give them knowledge about the cryptocurrencies than they have great knowledge about crypto. The main problems in my country is bitcoin banned, so here no any want to teach about bitcoin, here everyone thinking that is crime.

Yes, indeed, it would be very good if schools and universities would talk about cryptocurrencies, because many people do not even have the slightest idea about it, and so many would know that would allow the cryptocurrency to gain momentum and, possibly, even become a means of payment

Students are the future of this world because in the future they will manage the different sector. Crypto is likewise going towards currently international. So college students have to have the information about crypto and we must teach about crypto in faculties and university.

Yes why not its a good idea because everyone have a idea about cryptosystem what is crypto how is it work a student have educated in all subject some forien countries teach adult education then why not teach cryptosystem

It's a good idea to teach them about crypto in school or university. I think cryptocurrency is the future of our currency. The main problems in my country is bitcoin banned, so here no any want to teach about bitcoin. I think cryptocurrency is the future of the world.

umm... yeah I think it would be an excellent idea to teach children about crypto currencies in school because it is said that the child is the father of man, if this ever happen more people will get knowledge about the crypto currencies and their mind will be more sharper... if kids get the knowledge thier parents will also gain some knowledge

The future of blockchain technology is very bright as this is a innovative technology with unique features so it shoule be adopted and taught in educational institutions.