Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Until now, not many people use crypto by me, because not easy to explain them without proof, and in my country crypto not legalized by goverment. however i still love crypto and collect them as much as i can

My best friend taught me how to use cryptos and as a give I teach him about networks in exchange. Later on, some of my friends are now in crypto and already joining intermediate tasks such as bounties ir airdrops. 

Few years back I was doing captcha work with very good team all from different countries as I enter in this crypto world I send them message and ask for give some time few are still involving in this and have in contact with me but some have not enough time so they never reply about this but good thing few still enjoying giving and taking informations on differet plateforms which helps a lot to many others.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes I have. I invited both my siblings on the crypto world and they are more happy about it than me. They told me that they wish they knew what this was before so that they can buy bitcoins when it was only just $1 per coin.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I invite some of my friends in this forum and I can say that they are all glad that they joined this forum because it became our part time job. We are earning by posting useful post and I must say that I'm happy that I help my friends and we are all sharing our experiences when we meet. 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:08 AM, Arun gope said:

Yes many of them are initiating the interest for crypto currency for me . I always refer my friends to collect airdrop from the site and by refering i to get earning.Now my almost friends are investing in  crypto currency.

That was nice, hope you also taught then the do and don't of crypto?

Its not that someone else is using crypto because of me , even i got suggested by my brother and i suggested this platform to many more people , who want to earn.

Keep suggesting and take this platform to heights

Yes, someone is knows better of the cryptoworld and of the cryptocurrency because of me, my friends and my family know more about these things because I shared to them my knowledge and every advantage cryptocurrency has.

7 hours ago, Destinyebi said:

Yeah, i have introduced it to some of my friends that are now active crypto traders and users because of me, it is not that hard now to get someone into cryptocurrency, you just have to show them how the prices as rise over the years and what they could make if they just invested a portion of their assets.

Prices have also declined, what do you tell them about it? I mean prices go down sometimes too drastically. We also have to be realistic to explain it, don't just tell the conditions when the price goes up.

Personally I really like talking to people about cryptocurrencies and about the crypto world, for me it is a very interesting topic and not everyone actually engages or is interested into it. I would usually try to open up the topic with my friends so that I can convince them to join cryptotalk.

yes .. when I get back to crypto world and that happend maybe about a half of year .. I talk fir 4 or 5 people about it and they understant that will earn profut from it .. so I'm happy because of that

Edited by Heroshema
Grammer mistack

I do not like to invite other for the use of cryptocurrencies because they ues many way of trading but i prefer bitcoin cryptocurrencies 

6 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

I will not advise anyone but my friend told me about the site and started working on it on a daily basis and I am very happy with the site and the topics raised and distinct comments and also the profits offered by the site are good for the programs to get bitcoin for free

Is it bad to tell anyone about it in your opinion? Or you have some own ideas or bad experiance  with it?

I haven't shared the crypto with anyone yet. But I will tell everyone when I will be able to learn a lot about it. And to make everyone understand better about crypto.

I have told many of my friends about cryptocurrency and many of them grew interest in it and invested a some of their money, so far it has been good.

Yes my one friend using crypto currencies because I gave them some hint about how to earn some money from this forum now he is working and I also gave some hint about trading. 

Unfortunately, no, no matter who I tell about cryptocurrency, everyone does not believe me, I tell them that I earn more on cryptocurrency than in my previous job, but this fact is not enough for them..

Until now no ! But I am using this forum because of my friend @MohammadSh he told me about this amazing forum ! and I want to thank him very much ❤️❤️ 

10 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

There are more than 10 people I introduced into crypto world. They are not traders but they hodl. No regrets ever since. 

Explaining bitcoins for beginners is very difficult because it is a new type of digital money and nobody is used to its terminology and concepts. No one wants to enter the crypto world around me because they think it is unknown and incomprehensible.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:28 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I have invited around 30 people to use crypto. Actually I was refered them some mining sites and asked to join. And I did this to increase my referals but after hearing the earning possibilty from crypto they also started working on it. Some of them are trading in crypto. And some of them are using crypto to buy products.

6 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Until now no ! But I am using this forum because of my friend @MohammadSh he told me about this amazing forum ! and I want to thank him very much ❤️❤️ 

thanks a lot my friend! i believe in the future of digital currencies and i think this forum is really a good chance we have to take it for earning.trading and investing! best wishes

I think this is really good news for the Chinese people, and not just in China, this bitcoin will benefit the whole country. Because with Bitcoin, people can be very useful. General Chat Long I'm sure Crypto users will grow a lotAnd everyone will benefit from this bitcoin.

Some of my friends have started investing in bitcoin because they saw my earnings and were encouraged to try it on their own. I didn't invite them to buy bitcoin, I only answered their questions and removed their ambiguities about cryptocurrency and left it to themselves to try it or not. You should not force anyone to enter crypto world because if they lose money, they will blame you badly.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Yes my brother has invited me to Cryptocurrency world and explained a lot to me about it and I am grateful to him for that and I also do my part to explain it to my friends and invite them to him

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro